Authors! Sign in here!

Re: Dang, still learning to use these features

slaveskinky said:
Dang, still learing to use the features

do you mean leering? How Freudian;)

welcome....

sirhugs said:
tell that to my vote scores ( mind yo a few Hs do creep in)

Oops! Somehow this post slipped past me! :eek: I know how you feel about the points, though. Mine aren't that good either, but what's worse is I don't get many people voting. I think all of my submissions have under 20 counted votes. :(

InsatiableMe said:
Oops! Somehow this post slipped past me! :eek: I know how you feel about the points, though. Mine aren't that good either, but what's worse is I don't get many people voting. I think all of my submissions have under 20 counted votes. :(

odd...you write well. Must be just the special audience you find.

Thank you for the compliment. :) I guess the votes/popularity of Lit stories will remain a mystery. :confused: :)

Author Introduction

Hello, everyone.

My name is Songhai (my pen name or you can call me CC) and this is all new to me so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I just submitted my first 6 stories online. Actually I am fairly new to writing erotica, but I thought I would give it a try. Thought I would take the time to introduce myself and hope that everyone likes what they read from me. If anyone has any questions about me or my stories, please ask me. I am an open book. :kiss:

Re: Author Introduction

SxySonghai said:
Hello, everyone.

My name is Songhai (my pen name or you can call me CC) and this is all new to me so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I just submitted my first 6 stories online. Actually I am fairly new to writing erotica, but I thought I would give it a try. Thought I would take the time to introduce myself and hope that everyone likes what they read from me. If anyone has any questions about me or my stories, please ask me. I am an open book. :kiss:

welcome six stories is truly impressive. I hope you like Story Ideas.

Re: Leering

slaveskinky said:
Sirhugs,
Dang my typos.
Leering=Learning. Now how i came up with that only God knows.
:rose:

my fingers outrace my brain quite often too...or are just to fat for the keys.:(

Hello to all;
My real name is Ginger, some friends call me Bodacious Tatas and my pen name is Erotica Writings. I love writing erotic horror, I love doing them in audio as well. Lit is a very nice place with nice people, even those I have locked horns with and they gave me the most fun on lit, I just love the battle of words.
I live in Southern Florida with my family and I am the sole owner of a window cleaning company.

Erotica_Writings said:
Hello to all;
My real name is Ginger, some friends call me Bodacious Tatas and my pen name is Erotica Writings. I love writing erotic horror, I love doing them in audio as well. Lit is a very nice place with nice people, even those I have locked horns with and they gave me the most fun on lit, I just love the battle of words.
I live in Southern Florida with my family and I am the sole owner of a window cleaning company.

welcome to Story Ideas.

Erotica_Writings said:
Hello to all;

Welcome! :) Hope you have as much fun here as I do!

You're welcome. :) That's a very interesting av you have there. Sexy lacy, provocative shot.... :)

InsatiableMe said:
Think we'll annoy "subscribers" to this thread if we keep this up? :D :eek:

not if you keep us "up"!

oh, and post the odd story idea!

A story idea on this thread? :confused: Ooooooooooookay, well I have a story idea about keeping this Sirhugs guy "up" a lot. ;)

Erotica_Writings said:
Well if we both agree we have to be right.;)

ummm...there's always tongues, fingers, toys.....
older men know more than do mere lusty boys

Back