Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

You only think you know. Posts reflecting reality that run counter to your crap world liberal belief system aren't necessarily a whine. Actually whining was brought to it's present world class level by pusillanimous non hacking liberals. :D

Oh the irony of Mr. Two-Bazillion-Dollars-Per-Day lecturing someone on reality running counter to crap world beliefs..... :D

Tell us again how Romney actually won the election, if you don't count women and Negro votes!!
 
I'm sure that no matter what I say, you'll take it as if it came from your dominating dear old dad who must have oppressed you as a youth. Hard as you try you'll never prevail against age, experience, and treachery, sonny. Now run along and play.:D

It's interesting that your image of a patriarchal figure--and of yourself--is so dysfunctional. It sheds a lot of light, though, on how you've dealt with the fact that most Americans reject your vision of America.
 
Yep, most have shed the founders vision of America, you especially. Back to patriarchy!:D

So join the club and stop fighting, we out number you.

Besides nobody abandoned the Founder's beliefs so much so as live in the present and won't be enslaved by the past.
 
All those numbers mean is a lot of your people are in trouble.:rolleyes:


You beliefs will guarantee your enslavement in the present.

Perhaps if we weren't you're people wouldn't be going extinct.

No, accepting your ideas would enslave me. I'm free to think for myself and you have no option but to accept the beliefs of men long dead.
 
Vette, a word to the wise...you deliberately not using the multi-quote function in order to stuff your post count stocking and appear bigger ain't working.
 
Vette, a word to the wise...you deliberately not using the multi-quote function in order to stuff your post count stocking and appear bigger ain't working.

It helps him obfuscate his drivel. That way he can continue to soil the honor of the Marine Corps to his heart's content, knowing that when someone calls him out on his lies he can yell "prove it!", knowing full well that most folks won't wade through his 100K+ posts.
 
Hey check this out, even Pravda knows:

Obama's Soviet Mistake
19.11.2012

By Xavier Lerma


Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

More here:

http://english.prav******/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

:D

That article is blatantly calling American society illiterate...and here you are stroking it for the nut.

Didn't think you'd be such a sellout, Vette. Shame.
 
Hey check this out, even Pravda knows:

Obama's Soviet Mistake
19.11.2012

By Xavier Lerma


Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

More here:

http://english.prav******/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

:D

I imagine you naturally understand Pravda - no matter what tool they disingenuously choose to use at any specific time - exists solely to slam America's fundamental love of individual liberty and to propagandize communism.

So why are you siding with Pravda when they choose to use Obama as their tool this time?

Simply because it's Obama?

As I've posted before...

...it's not about political personalities or the political parties who push them, it's about who and what are championing the very American political principles of the founders and framers.

Pravda is genetically unable to ever do so as their political ideology is individual liberty's direct enemy...

...yet here you are, gleefully promoting that enemy's views because you have a hard-on for a man you say is dancing their commie tune, too.

DOES NOT COMPUTE...

...unless you're comfortable being used as their tool, too.
 
You were better off in your former incarnation twerking that pseudo cryptic hipster poem motif.

Susan Rice got zilch to do with shit. You and the woman-hating OP are looking for the closest, easiest and most available excuse.

Don't worry, I'll be around for when the information via the Internet allows you to grind out more conspiracy theory from your pepper mill.

There. No animated gifs, spelled out crisp and clear for your ass. Your serve, Sharapova.

Look, sweety... all the "Guilt by posting in a thread that incites your pious sense of true belief" or "Guilt by being seen in a thread with some 'woman-hating' (or some such perjorative) poster that offends your fragile sense of self satisfaction" interests me not. Dance about the pinhead of your own construction, angel! It matters not who I am, Who I was, Who I may have been, or Who I may yet be. What matters in the present discussion is what I brought honestly to this table. You can argue on the facts or... you can eel your way into slick ad hominem for giggles The hard choice taken might have helped your cred... (I say "might"). But...

I brought to this thread a bit of fact... and yes, a bit of armchair punditry - as is my intellectual right. I'll spell it out for you like a picture so you can misinterpret it for your facile benefit.

Cabinet Member Susan Rice lied to the American Public about an international incident that took the life of an American Ambassador. The Administration and the Intelligence Community knew the details well before Ambassador Rice lied 5 times on the same day to the people through the press. Omitted from the Ambassador's statements that day were the established fact that this event was Al Qaeda actuated terrorism. At that critical time, the concept of an active Al Qaeda or the idea of active terrorism threat didn't play especially well with that whole Axelrod/Plough $Billion$ Enterprise. Cabinet Member, US UN Ambassador and... political appointee, Susan Rice lied to the American Public 6 weeks before an election - that had tightened to tie - and before any October Superstorm-prize was in the offing. She knew the facts... or she should have known the facts. She lied by omission or... was committed by the Administration to lie. BOTTOM LINE: The "...got zilch to do with shit" Ambassador perpetrated a known lie in the name of the Administration.

Let's forget the Sec State hub-bub... Susan Rice lied to the American Public - was chosen to lie to the American Public - by this Administration - and took/ is taking the bullet.

Fuck Rice, apologist! The politics is all in the lie. All in all, her sacrifice may turn out to have been rather brilliant. It has always been the lie and its perpetration that has been the fascination. Susan Rice was done long before she was done by this.

Find a gif to jerk-to or something!
 
Back
Top