Is incest really taboo?

i too have been involved.

my cousin and even with a brother, we watch each other masturbate to orgasm. I always felt icest was because of the deformed offspring theory. I do know of a family that married first cousins, and the one girl was very 'hairy'. she always covered her hairy arms in long sleeves. long dark hairy arms, BTW, she never did marry.

there was also a couple that got divorced, and the father married the now ex daughter in law? does that qualify as incest also?
 
It seems to me that the real taboo is against beautiful spiritual intercourse between man and woman for pleasure. It seems everyone wants bdsm, domination/control, tranny/panty wearing boys, etc.
 
It seems to me that the real taboo is against beautiful spiritual intercourse between man and woman for pleasure. It seems everyone wants bdsm, domination/control, tranny/panty wearing boys, etc.
Read vanilla tales in the Erotic Couplings and Romance categories.
 
No 'blood' relationship ==> No incest

see What Is Incest?

Noting that in the past, marriage was considered to establish a blood relationship. This is how terms like "sister-in-law" originated: from the Biblical theory that a husband and wife become one flesh, it follows that your wife's sister becomes your sister, and hence is legally off limits.

These days we tend to be a bit less literal about that, and pay more attention to the genes.
 
It seems to me that the real taboo is against beautiful spiritual intercourse between man and woman for pleasure.

Is it? Incest is still illegal in most parts of the world, albeit with differing rules about exactly what counts. Transgender people are still treated as punchlines, accusations of secret homosexuality are still used as a weapon against political candidates.

People whose thing is recreational M/F intercourse merely have to endure being slightly less at the centre of the universe than they once were. That's not a "taboo".

It seems everyone wants bdsm, domination/control, tranny/panty wearing boys, etc.

There is a huge market for cisgender heterosexual porn. Just head over to YouPorn, RedTube, whatever the big sites are these days, and you'll find thousands upon thousands of videos for the cishets.

This is the bit where somebody says: but Bramble, that's not the kind of spiritual lovemaking that pornochic is talking about. Most of those videos are caricatured pornified versions where the physical elements are turned up to eleven and the reality is turned down to zero. People reduced to dicks, tits, and holes for those dicks to penetrate.

And that somebody would absolutely right! I can completely understand why somebody with pornochic's tastes feels there's not much out there written for them. BUT.

I partake in BDSM. My ex is transgender. There's not much out there for us either. There's a huge supply of material tagged as "BDSM" or "transgender", and most of it is just as exaggerated and caricatured and irrelevant to our lives as "Debbie Does Dallas" is to the kind of spiritual M/F sex that pornochic's talking about.
 
Is it? Incest is still illegal in most parts of the world, albeit with differing rules about exactly what counts.

And yet, it is still practiced in one form or another in many 'cultural' communities:

Genetic diseases: Some Amish groups have a very limited gene pool. For example, the vast majority of Amish in Lancaster County, PA, are descendents of about 200 Swiss citizens who emigrated in the mid 1700s. Because they traditionally do not marry outsiders and because few outsiders have joined the order, the "community has been essentially a closed genetic population for more than 12 generations." Thus, intermarriage has brought to the fore certain genetic mutations that were present in the initial genetic pool (as they are in any population), making the Amish host to several inherited disorders." These include dwarfism, mental retardation and a large group of metabolic disorders.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish5.htm


In essence, everybody is related to everybody else.
 
It would seem that the taboo-ness of it actually affects the stories in the Incest category on Literotica. The IRL issues especially affect the way stories are written. For instance, stories about daddy/daughter incest, people seem reluctant to write stories about the dad seducing the daughter, and instead, write more about daughters seducing their dads. Even with brothers and sisters, people seem to write more about sisters seducing the brother, than the other way around, though brothers doing the seducing, or even forcing, are far more common than the dad's doing so with the daughter. But having reluctant daughters in the story are extremely rare, and sisters are somewhat rare. I do believe this is a result of both the MeToo era, and the fact that most non-consensual incest is a father, brother or uncle forcing themselves on an underage girl who doesn't want it.

As a result, the Incest category can become repetitive and stale. Same thing over and over again...though very unrealistic, the daughter is the one who seduces daddy...or a brother...or uncle.

Now, what is odd, is that mother/son is probably one of the most common in the Lit-Incest category, but IRL, it is far less common. And that has me thinking. While it is taboo, clearly there is a strong demand for it. And, when you think about it, it would make sense for it to be very common because young guys are horny, and sons are now at an age to legally consent to sex, their mothers are also reaching peak sexual drive. So, you would assume that there would be more sex going on between moms and sons, and aunts and nephews. So why is the least common?

My theory is that the son has to be somewhat of a pursuer for it to happen, but it would take a lot of courage to even attempt to flirt with mom. And when he does...even if she likes it, she is likely to shut him down the first time. She would likely need him to pursue her and try to push things forward, repeatedly, to allow her mind to warm to the idea. But, he is likely to retreat, and never venture forward again, after the first time she shoots him down. And the taboo aspect has a lot to do with that.

If his friend were the one trying to get in her pants, the friend might keep trying. Why? No taboo. If he is found out, big deal...he's just another horny 18 year old trying to get laid. Nobody cares. And he certainly doesn't care what his friend's mom thinks...not really In fact, in the back of his mind, he likely knows that even if she shoots him down, she's still probably tickled that a young guy hit on her. But the son will fear that his mom thinks he's a monster...so when his attempts at flirting get shot down with something like, "You shouldn't be looking at me like that. I'm your mother." He's likely to completely back away from it...forever...even if he doesn't stop fantasizing about it.

Furthermore, the sons who are "hot enough" to pull it off, likely have more action than they can handle, with girls they know in school. So less motivation for him to pursue even a really hot looking mom.

And moms that are hot enough to spark a son to want to pursue, likely have no trouble getting male attention that they want, so less motivation to go there.

I do suspect, however, that if it weren't taboo, there would be a whole lot more son/mom recreational sex going on.
 
BTW, when I stumbled on my theory as to why there isn't more mother son incest, for a lark, I wrote a sort of how-to...for mothers to make it happen. It started forming when I read a story by a supposed mom who wrote her fantasy as a story as a way to deal with her frustration of desiring her son, but not being able to pursue it.

Anyway, this how-to story has been sitting as pending for several days. No apparent action one way or another by an admin that can approve, or disapprove it. How does that work? If they are not going to approve it, do they give you a notification of that? Or does it just sit there, forever, in pending? And, how long does it take before they actually approve it?

BTW, I did note that it should only be used on sons of a legal age to consent.
 
Back
Top