Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 145 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 327 69.3%

• Total voters
Some definitely charming videos!

Something about ladyboys and sissies always gets my attention.

my ex bf was bi and loved ladyboys more than he loved me.

I imagine going out about town with you in the evening, You dressed as the perfect ladyboy me as your Bi male lover. We dine and dance, stroll the streets your arm tucked in mine. Smell the smells of the city and enjoy the other couples out for the hot humid night air.

Later we return to our room The lights dim and a gentle breeze blowing the sheer curtains at the window. I stand behind you and slowly undress you, kissing your neck and down your back. Kneeling I wrap my arms about you and kiss you.

Standing I gently pick you up and carry you to our bed and we make love as you wish. :kiss:

hi

I imagine going out about town with you in the evening, You dressed as the perfect ladyboy me as your Bi male lover. We dine and dance, stroll the streets your arm tucked in mine. Smell the smells of the city and enjoy the other couples out for the hot humid night air.

Later we return to our room The lights dim and a gentle breeze blowing the sheer curtains at the window. I stand behind you and slowly undress you, kissing your neck and down your back. Kneeling I wrap my arms about you and kiss you.

Standing I gently pick you up and carry you to our bed and we make love as you wish. :kiss:

good start for a long, exciting, thrilling story with vivid details, with taboo words and acts, attracting many readers and spoiling their sleep with graphic dream scenes, till they reach their peak, and relax.

good start for a long, exciting, thrilling story with vivid details, with taboo words and acts, attracting many readers and spoiling their sleep with graphic dream scenes, till they reach their peak, and relax.

Only if you were in the story :)

Back