First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

HOLY FUCK!
Excuse my French, I new here and I think I have my first official Lit Crush:D. omg...your delicious. Just when I pic a favorite of your pics the news become my favs!

HOLY FUCK!
Excuse my French, I new here and I think I have my first official Lit Crush:D. omg...your delicious. Just when I pic a favorite of your pics the news become my favs!

Thanks a lot Coco!! REALLY appreciate your comments. Very flattering :) Well I am relatively new here as well...so welcome to LIT. Very "interesting" profile pics btw :devil:
Hope to see more of you soon!
Ciao :rose:

Thanks a lot Coco!! REALLY appreciate your comments. Very flattering :) Well I am relatively new here as well...so welcome to LIT. Very "interesting" profile pics btw :devil:
Hope to see more of you soon!
Ciao :rose:
Your welcome! Meant every word. Well you seem to have made a nice home here!

I hope interesting means you like them! Do you want to see more? I was planning to do a thread of my own...soon.:cattail:

Very Nice.

Your pics are absolutely delicious, tastul and teasing. Mmmm...keep them coming:heart:

Your welcome! Meant every word. Well you seem to have made a nice home here!

I hope interesting means you like them! Do you want to see more? I was planning to do a thread of my own...soon.:cattail:

Yes I do like them!! Very tantalizing...definitely would love to see more. I think I speak for everyone when I say this ;)

Your pics are absolutely delicious, tastul and teasing. Mmmm...keep them coming:heart:

Thanks a lot avrgblkgrl! That's what I aim for ..to be as tasteful (and teasing ;) ) as possible!
And your ass is PHENOMENAL (profile pic) . WOW!! Hope we get to see more of that and YOU!
Ciao

Hot, Hotter, Hottest!

Excellent additions to your portfolio. Each one gets better and better. I wish I spoke a dozen different languages to tell you how hot you look in each one. You’re making it very hard to decide which is my favorite. Can I have all of you?

Kitty

Excellent additions to your portfolio. Each one gets better and better. I wish I spoke a dozen different languages to tell you how hot you look in each one. You’re making it very hard to decide which is my favorite. Can I have all of you?

Kitty

Thanks again!! Your comments are always nice! Sure you can have all of me ;-)

Last edited:
Back after a hiatus!

Hey Guys..back after a short break! Didn't really get the inspiration or ideas to create a new set. This Set is an attempt to jump start my imagination. I hope its not too "Boring"..lol

Attachments

• Tie.jpg
    Tie.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Reading.jpg
    Reading.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 114
  • More_Reading.jpg
    More_Reading.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Getting_Interesting.jpg
    Getting_Interesting.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 140
  • More_reading1.jpg
    More_reading1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Hey Guys..back after a short break! Didn't really get the inspiration or ideas to create a new set. This Set is an attempt to jump start my imagination. I hope its not too "Boring"..lol

Mmm.....How could pics of you ever be boring? ;)

I think the last is my fave :kiss:

Back