Giving Woman Oral Sex

Phantom2840

Virgin
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
93
Do the woman out there have a preference on how you like to receive oral sex? Do you like the man being above your clit like a sixty nine position or do prefer him coming up between your legs? do you get more turned on one way or the other. Maybe it's all good. My wife seems to get wetter when I come up between her legs. But she seems to enjoy either way.
 
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LOVE.

If you do it enough you can tell BY HER TASTE what time of the month it is for her and adjust accordingly. Soft and silken one time and the next make it so rough it almost hurts or is too intense. Do her from below (she's on her knees above your face) but not 69. Smack that ass as she starts to cum. HARD!
 
It's all good, for me. My male partners seem to prefer the coming up between my legs, on the whole, although they won't pass up a 69 if I'm in the mood for it.
 
I like him coming up between my legs, so it's easier for him to use his fingers simultaneously.
 
The secret is catch a girl who hasn't had any in a while. A flick or two of the tongue guarantees a face fulla juice.
 
what Rainshine said.. lol..

I'm going to start my own advice thread..

"... and just when he starts to cum, strike him in the balls. He'll scream so loud that you'll know he likes it..."
 
no_zpsf687d721.gif
Right? I love a good ass-slapping as much as anyone, but not at that moment.
 
hey now.. some people want a vagina that smells like "Fresh Ocean Surf"

apparently
 
what Rainshine said.. lol..

I'm going to start my own advice thread..

"... and just when he starts to cum, strike him in the balls. He'll scream so loud that you'll know he likes it..."

WTF? You trying to make a man sterile? =P
 
Lysol douche, people. Sanitize your lady garden or he's never going to eat at the Y.
 
When my wife drinks a lot of strong coffee she tastes like an exotic South American treat. Garlic, and I'm dining in Greece. It's like little mini vacations.

And she does enjoy spanking at the moment of bliss. Just not on the back side. ;)
 
Mmmm I think a lemon tingle vagina would be a real treat!

try a peppermint - best as a surprise - a little like sneaking an ice cube into the mouth before delivery.

Party tricks only work when the moment is significantly hot - don't want a whack around the head or crushing thighs (then the whack). Timing...
 
what Rainshine said.. lol..

I'm going to start my own advice thread..

"... and just when he starts to cum, strike him in the balls. He'll scream so loud that you'll know he likes it..."

Love this !!!! You know that if you slap me at the OMG moment you going to probably have 2 broken ear drums......just saying
 
Last edited:
Lysol douche, people. Sanitize your lady garden or he's never going to eat at the Y.

I met a lovely woman at Savannah, and her garden was aromatic hell. The nose knows. She had an infection.
 
I don't get it.
Why do some people pretend to enjoy giving oral sex?
It's not like they have G-spots in there ...
 
Last edited:
Exactly. I've read a lot of truly terrible advice here but I think that takes the cake. Second only, maybe, to that awful how to care for your vagina thread. Remember that? Oh boy...

I remember that daft duck. She was the one telling all the women how everything short of a bottle brush and half a bar of soap just wasn't getting it done down there.

I believe her boyfriend completely ignored the girl in the lil' pink canoe, unless it tasted like Irish Spring.



*makes a note to swing by LUSH and pick up a bar of Pomegranate Punanny*

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top