Tribbing

Obviously as you can see from my s/n, I love tribbing. I was wondering how many other girls out there liked it. And if you've never done it, you're missing out!!!

ever since i saw my first "trib" I have wanted to try it. it is a longstanding yet unfulfilled =( fantasy of mine. any time i see a tribbing video i get so wet and horny, i want to do it so bad!
 
Oh man - those vids weren't long enough! I want more!!!

I miss tribbing - - can't wait until I can do it again.
 
I never knew it was called tribbing. I've always known it as scissoring. I'd love to try it.
How come the women who really truly want to meet other women can't find anyone close by?? I am so frustrated by this. I have given up for the last 3 months and really don;t think it will ever happen for me. I had a post on Fling, and another but never met anyone.
So frustrating.
 
I never knew it was called tribbing. I've always known it as scissoring. I'd love to try it.
How come the women who really truly want to meet other women can't find anyone close by?? I am so frustrated by this. I have given up for the last 3 months and really don;t think it will ever happen for me. I had a post on Fling, and another but never met anyone.
So frustrating.

I know the feeling. Its been so long for me. I have lesbian friends, but they are my friends. I just wish I could meet a really cool bi chick nearby who could be my friend and more...

Best of luck to you, dont give up.
 
I honestly never knew there was a word for this... I just called in fantastic girl girl rubbing, lol.

I am also a fan of this practice, and when it has been ages since engaging in female play time, this is the one form of erotic play that I miss most of all!
 
I honestly never knew there was a word for this... I just called in fantastic girl girl rubbing, lol.

I am also a fan of this practice, and when it has been ages since engaging in female play time, this is the one form of erotic play that I miss most of all!

My thoughts exactly:catgrin:
 
There is absolutely nothing in the world I would rather do than this
 
The Power is the Secret

Feeling the strength of my lover as we make love is so erotic. The energy of the hips and legs. Then as you grind the ectasy only grows. You can literally feel the electricity from your lover when she cums. MMM
 
I guess I could say I have tribbed, maybe not tho, depends if both women need to be naked. I had one of THE most sensual and erotic experiences with another female when I was in my early twenties. We started kissing, completely not planned at all, our excitement for one another kept developing the more we kissed, and we kissed for a long time! What added to the excitement was the fact that we had a chance of being caught. WE shared a large house with two other gals, who were 100% straight( who knows tho, I am sure that they thought WE were 100% straight as well!)o and would have wigged out if they knew of our escapade.

We were downstairs in the basement where the' entertainment room 'was. A large TV , big sectional couch, board games, a very innocent room, however we managed to turn it into a naughty room that night. Usually if a person was walking down the stairs to the basement they would be heard, so we both were trying to be as quiet as we could be ( kinda hard tho to hold back sounds of pleasure) We both were nervous aboiut being caught that we kept our clothes on and I got on top of her while kissing. I can remember the wonderful feel of the friction, and feeling her wetness of her pajamas against mine. The harder we kissed the harder I pushed my clit onto her.The two of us grinded with the most sensual rythm, we were both so horny and out of control. I had such a powerful orgasm just from that and she did as well. Luckily , we were both able to climax before anyone came downstairs to watch tv. A scented vanilla candle was burning nearby which helped to mask the scent of female sexual arousal, at least we THINK it masked it.

We " played" a few more times after that , doing pretty much the same thing and always on edge of being caught.but it was always with clothes on, maybe it was also a way for us to rationalize that we weren't really doing anything taboo. Even tho we didn't do oral or play with toys , I still say that the orgasms I had with her were amazing.
 
Back
Top