The start of something new

Now we are getting somewhere! Now can we get the black hoodie off? And maybe the camera panned out a little! So we can see more! However your smile and hair do look amazing tonight!
 
Gorgeous face! The rest of you is pretty nice to look at too!
 
Some picture from partying last night :). Please by kind on the comments and i realize that i am bigger.
You are not a scrawny whisp of a woman who is in danger of being blown around like and empty plastic grocery bag... That is a good thing! You are lovely and have some delicious curves.
 
Very cute and sexy!
attachment.php
 
Wow !

I have been on this bored and posting a few times, and i am very excited about the people i have meet and the community here. I have also posted a few pictures of my self and got great feed back. SO here is going to be my own picture thread. Ill update with pictures for my life for you guys to enjoy. A little about me, i am 23 years old still in school and i live in Minnesota. i hope the response here is as good as on the other pictures i have posted. Id love to hear feedback or suggestion. So cheers to the start of something new :)

When I clicked that link and the pic opened your smile lit up my whole room ... Gorgeous !
 
Some picture from partying last night :). Please by kind on the comments and i realize that i am bigger.
You look great ,curves are what women should have,those large breast and killer smile just add up to making you one very desirable woman!
thanks for posting!!
 
Jenna you are a very beautiful young woman. You willh av alot of fans on here. You say you are bigger; well of course you are a bigger person. You showed your face online; a lot of people won't. Just think about how much REAL courage that took!!!!!!~
 
Back
Top