STG ~ Sun Tan Lines 2

Sweet sexy STG, hope you had a fantastic first week of 2012, and right now a naughty week-end, MMMM to be naughty with YOU:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sweet sexy STG, hope you had a fantastic first week of 2012, and right now a naughty week-end, MMMM to be naughty with YOU:D:devil:

hey there darlin.. its been good but not naughty enough.. a weekend of naughtness with you.. right now. would be heavenly....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cowboy

So, my other thread got deleted and I still dont know why, these are saved from the old thread.. I hope you enjoy!! and I do enjoy being ridin as much as riding too...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1cb.JPG
    1cb.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 44
  • 2cb.JPG
    2cb.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 3cb.JPG
    3cb.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 318
  • 4cb.JPG
    4cb.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 120
Thank you darlin... and the same back to you.... will cum looking for you at midnight and give you a special long deep kiss... mmmm:kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:
geez I either was to drunk to notice you, or you didnt come:( hope the New year goes well for you Hun:kiss::kiss:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Your so YUMMY......
Hope your having a wonderful relaxing and naughty Sunday my sweet sexy STG.

Greetings & hugs & :kiss:ssss from the snowy & cold North- damn Mondays sucks:(-btw. love you new jacket :p

Greetings & hugs & :kiss:ssss from the snowy & cold North- damn Mondays sucks:(-btw. love you new jacket :p

Hey sexy! Sorry been away so long! Feel free to take the jacket if you need to get warmed up, or snuggle up next to me!

Your so YUMMY......
Hope your having a wonderful relaxing and naughty Sunday my sweet sexy STG.

Mmmm Emmy! Been ages Hun! :kiss::kiss: back at ya![/QUOTE]

OHHHH MY GOD, how are you doing.
So great to see you posting again, this for sure has been ages.
Hope your doing great my sexy friend, happy, smiling, naughty.
We have to much to catch up on, you do know we are back in NY right.....
You so made me smile seeing your post, you have been missed.

Mmmm Emmy! Been ages Hun! :kiss::kiss: back at ya!

OHHHH MY GOD, how are you doing.
So great to see you posting again, this for sure has been ages.
Hope your doing great my sexy friend, happy, smiling, naughty.
We have to much to catch up on, you do know we are back in NY right.....
You so made me smile seeing your post, you have been missed.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm omg back in the states! Wahoo! I know how to contact ya! Talk soon to catch up!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey sexy! Sorry been away so long! Feel free to take the jacket if you need to get warmed up, or snuggle up next to me!
Good Morning Hunnie :kiss::kiss:
well since I have a choice;) guess I just move a little closer & snuggle up:D

Hey my sexy one, how are you doing. Wishing you a wonderful and very naughty week-end.
Now be good cum over and be naughty with me :D:devil:

Thought I cum & pounce on you & leave some :kiss::kiss:sss & gropes before I have to rush off to go to Work:(

Thought I cum & pounce on you & leave some :kiss::kiss:sss & gropes before I have to rush off to go to Work:(

Mmmm. The best way to start my week.... Pounce and cum all you want!:kiss::kiss: see you in the office supplies closet at 11!:rose:

I ll be waiting for you in the Storage Room Hun:kiss:-:D-:devil:

Omg... I was in the office supplies closet with lights out yesterday and got the most amazing BJ that I thought was you! She had silky smooth hair and perfect breasts like yours... I couldn't see her face! :eek:

Omg... I was in the office supplies closet with lights out yesterday and got the most amazing BJ that I thought was you! She had silky smooth hair and perfect breasts like yours... I couldn't see her face! :eek:
damn, she must have been reading my Messages again:(

Back