Dear X:

Oh lord. *hugs* I really, really do hope you're okay.

So, everyone is telling me its stress. That I need more help, and that I need a vacation.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

So I'm stuck here with my hair falling out and my subconcious trying to escape... *headdesks repeatedly*
 
Dear Brain.

Why. The. Fuck. Am. I. Missing. Eight. Hours. Of. My. Life.

I remember being in town at 10.30... then nothing until 5.50 and I was in SCARBOROUGH.

What the freaking hell?!

Sweetie, this is serious! Please go get some help -- find someone who specializes in dissociation if you can, but anybody would be better than nobody.
 
Sweetie, this is serious! Please go get some help -- find someone who specializes in dissociation if you can, but anybody would be better than nobody.

I've spoken to both my Doctor and my Psychiatrist. Both are insistent on two things - that this is caused by severe stress and anxiety, and that I *need* a vacation.

As I've said before, the chances of this are about nil. We're broke, as are my parents and his.
 
Dear World,

My girlfriend is depressed and has pulled back from everyone she knows, the better to lick her wounds. I'm worried about her, and I miss her.

Someone who had been a very dear online friend got depressed and cut off all contact with me because his depression comes with paranoia as an appetizer. I miss him terribly.

My newest online friend, of whom I am becoming fond, is depressed, depressed enough that he's thinking of making some major life changes. I'm kinda worried about him.

The wife of my friend-with-benefits is depressed and has broken up with her dom. I like her and don't want her to be in pain, and I also don't want her to be as bitchy and demanding with my friend as she usually is when she's depressed.

Is there something in the air? Something in the water? What the fuck is making everybody get worse right NOW? Whatever it is, could you cut it out? I want these people to feel better. Oh, and me, too, please.
 
Is there something in the air? Something in the water? What the fuck is making everybody get worse right NOW? Whatever it is, could you cut it out? I want these people to feel better. Oh, and me, too, please.

SECONDED!

Seriously, enough of this crap.
 
Dear my cousin's soon-to-be ex-wife,

you're a horrible person. Grow the fuck up.

You've never liked spending time with your daughter, you're completely clueless when it comes to her needs, and you care about nobody but yourself. It's my cousin who gets the little girl ready in the morning and makes breakfast, its my cousin who works all day and after he gets home at night, completely tired, he cooks supper and plays with the little one and brings her to bed.

You have a lifestyle that's completely inappropriate for a three-year-old, and you aren't willing to give up the sort of life you were leading before you had a child. You're not beyond manipulating that little innocent girl into thinking her daddy might not come home at night when he leaves the house in the morning. You're a completely unfit mother.

This is not Kindergarten, and your daughter is not a toy that you keep just to spite the person that really wants to play with it. How dare you insist on having custody for a child you have made it clear you have no interest in? The only reason you're doing this is because you know how much my cousin wants custody of his daughter because he loves her dearly and can't stand the thought of being away from her. And you know he doesn't want to put that poor little girl through the custody battle that would be his only chance. So you do this to punish him for daring to disagree with you every once in a while.

She's been through enough. You're constantly passing her off to relatives, friends and neighbors to spend the night here or there just because you don't want to take care of her. When you do have her at home, you park her in front of the TV just because you want to read in the other room. She wasn't allowed to see her grandmother for months just because you and your mother-in-law were having a disagreement.

My cousin has been losing weight like crazy because you decided to leave him for some bullshit reason and now you're putting him through all of this as well.

You're a fucking bitch. I hope you rot in hell.
 
Dear Professor Nejat the Moron,

You need to have completed advanced calculus (with a grade of 80% or above), advanced linear algebra, vectors and discrete math, and 2 university level courses of physics to get in that class and all we've done after 3 lectures is dimensional analysis??? :rolleyes: You're putting 90% of the class to sleep. I even thought of skipping your lecture and that had never happened in my 8 years of studying the subject.

And, Sir, the word is 'thickness,' not 'tickness.' You really need to spell-check your lectures.

Your very, very bored and sleepy student.

~~~

Dear Smart-Ass Guy in the ABB,

Just because I'm wearing a lab coat doesn't mean I'm doing a lab, or administrating one, or even have to be in one. Also, just because you're one foot taller than me doesn't mean you're smarter than me or in the authority to tell me what I should do in a research wing. And, just because you're a TA, for the first year's, doesn't mean you should assume anyone who is smaller than you is 'in need of help.'

Your very, very pissed off DA. (God, how I loved your face when I told you who I was. :cool:)

~~~

Dear Girl who sat beside me in tutorial,

I tried to blame the hot chocolate I'd had 3 hours prior to that for the increasing surrounding temperature, but I think it was you. :eek:

Now I just need to hope that you are single, gay, interested in me, and will sit next to me next week...so I can ask for your name. God, my gaydar really, really needs to be tuned in.

The very, very distracted girl who sat beside you.
 
... What's a DA?

A District Attorney (US) or a Duck's Arse (UK) - a men's hairstyle that has the long hair at the side gelled and swept back to a line at the back of the head - it was very popular with 1950s Teddy Boys.

Og
 
Dear People I Work With:

If you can't function when I'm not there, you can't be dealt with when I AM there. I had hoped that a little vacation would not be this huge an issue but it seems that it is, which is making me wish I had hiring and firing powers. Because if I did, one of you would be fired. I am not getting paid enough nor treated well enough to put up with people calling me while I'm taking time off to ask if I know what's going on.

Sincerely,
Your unofficial, underpaid, manager-by-default who sorely wishes they'd find another fucking manager
 
Dear Catalog People,

Please do not brag that you have FREE shipping and then charge me $7.95 for "handling".

Sincerely,
The good little witch
 
Dear People I Work With:

If you can't function when I'm not there, you can't be dealt with when I AM there. I had hoped that a little vacation would not be this huge an issue but it seems that it is, which is making me wish I had hiring and firing powers. Because if I did, one of you would be fired. I am not getting paid enough nor treated well enough to put up with people calling me while I'm taking time off to ask if I know what's going on.

Sincerely,
Your unofficial, underpaid, manager-by-default who sorely wishes they'd find another fucking manager

* Hugs * :rose:
 
This message contains feedback for:
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous
Comments:
Hey fatass, Why not shut the fuck up about your political beliefs and go back to writing some more of that perverted crap. Nobody, but Nobody wants to hear any thing more from you. You are an idiot, okay?

Dear Any Mouse. I might write crap sometimes, :D but hardly any of it is perverted. :confused:
 
A District Attorney (US) or a Duck's Arse (UK) - a men's hairstyle that has the long hair at the side gelled and swept back to a line at the back of the head - it was very popular with 1950s Teddy Boys.

Og

It was called the same thing in the US during the fifties. Except, of course, it was a duck's ASS. I don't know exactly what teddy boys were, but I suppose they were self-styled hoodlums or juvenile delinquents or outlaw bikers, or some other guys of that type.
 
Dear Small Child on the bus the other day:

No, someone did not attack my head with a green highlighter pen, but damn you made me laugh. I would have told you that myself except your mother has a stick up her arse and was glaring at me like I shot Mickey Mouse.
 
Back
Top