Need a photo editor for your sexy photos?

BarryCKretive

Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Posts
35
Howdy! I'm no graphic designer, but I can perform a basic touch-up of a photo in a pinch.

Have you wanted to share your sexy photos on literotica or elsewhere but been concerned about identifying marks, background objects, visible faces, etc? Well I'd be happy to do some basic touch up and send you an artistic rendering of your sexy photo with only the important elements visible/accentuated.

This service is totally free and completed by me as time permits. I promise to keep all source material private. See the attachments for an example of the type of work I can do. In this case, I've flipped Katey Perry, changed the color of her outfit, obscured her identity, and added tasteful artistic finishes.

Things I can do:
- Obscure identity
- Hide identifying body marks, piercings, tattoos etc
- Change colors
- Remove backgrounds
- Artistic flourishes (filters)

Things I won't do:
- Make boobs bigger, butts smaller, tummies tighter, etc. Love the skin you're in! This isn't about photoshopping you to the ideal version of yourself, but enabling you to share your photos anonymously.
- Add objects to the photo, or change one object into another. That's more work than I'm looking to do.
- Edit a photo that's not you. Original photos you own only please.
- Spend all day converting dick pics. It's against Literotica policy to post them anyway, so lets focus on female nudes and couples.

PicsArt_1426619590871.jpg
PicsArt_1426619788549.jpg

Cheers!

- Barry
 
The editor used?
Cool happened.
Polarr - an online editing is ideal for processing multiple photos that have accumulated on your hard drive. With it, even the most complex correction is performed just in one click.
 
Back
Top