How often do you think about sucking a cock?

I think about sucking cock a lot everyday. I think about the last time I sucked cock (Sunday) and when the next time I will be sucking (soon I hope)!

Every time I see one or a bulge or the hint of a bulge or a guy I wonder what his looks like, or pass a cruising spot. Get the picture?

Daily. Not much time at work to let my mind wander, but during off hours, it's several times a day. Soon to retire, so I will get to devote more time to looking for a good suck/fuck buddy.

Congrats on the soon to retire.

Every time I manage to almost - but not quite - deep throat right to the base of my wife's 8 inch strapped-on cock.
But it is quite slim ! ;-))

when I see a hot man i think about sucking his dick. When I see a hot chick sometime I think about sex with her. But more and more when I see a hot chick I think, 'the cocks I would suck if I were her".

At least 30 times a day. I love a nice cock in my mouth. Squirting a hot creamy load mmmmmm delicious

Pretty much anytime I am horny which is pretty often! It's not a good day without thinking of having my lips around a hot and hard cock. :)

Only when my boy toy is around. Then his cock his just a magnet for me, and it's the easiest way to get him hard instantly.

-CS

How often

Only when my boy toy is around. Then his cock his just a magnet for me, and it's the easiest way to get him hard instantly.

-CS

Just bout daily, unless I have a T girl date. Then, I think about it all day til we go out....

Back