Prisms and perception; my reality.

*Slipping in to wrap tender arms around you, sharing warmth and love, and offering what strength I can.* :heart: :rose:

Slips in beside her friend Thyri to add her loving arms ... wanting you to know how much I too care. :heart::rose:

You were loved by many before you had a name... Those that matter are only concerned with keeping you close and making sure you know you are loved.

I'm glad you have a name. You can stop wondering and can find the joys there are in that simplicity. You know what I mean... you know where to find me... you know you are loved.

You were loved by many before you had a name... Those that matter are only concerned with keeping you close and making sure you know you are loved.

I'm glad you have a name. You can stop wondering and can find the joys there are in that simplicity. You know what I mean... you know where to find me... you know you are loved.

I do know. You are right.

This does not change me. It only changes the nature of the fight.

Now I know when and where to keep swinging.

I do know. You are right.

This does not change me. It only changes the nature of the fight.

Now I know when and where to keep swinging.

*Nods* And perhaps by knowing the opponent, you also know what to use to fight with. Many others have fought this same battle, and trust me, they ain't any better of a person than you are. You can do this.

The Tigress prowls the shadows around the Prism. She has not been invited to this place, but its owner speaks to her. She pauses outside the entrance, pulling out a little miniature totem. Around it is a simple chain with a pendent of a tiger on it. She smiles and slams the totem into the ground, secure enough that it would hold. She turns and fades back into the shadows.

*Nods* And perhaps by knowing the opponent, you also know what to use to fight with. Many others have fought this same battle, and trust me, they ain't any better of a person than you are. You can do this.

That is what I am hoping. These days I only have so much to give, so every swing is precious.

The Tigress prowls the shadows around the Prism. She has not been invited to this place, but its owner speaks to her. She pauses outside the entrance, pulling out a little miniature totem. Around it is a simple chain with a pendent of a tiger on it. She smiles and slams the totem into the ground, secure enough that it would hold. She turns and fades back into the shadows.

:kiss: Thank you.

A card, slipped under the door. The scent of sandalwood and vanilla fading slowly.

thankyou6_vsscn.jpg

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you...

The first time it rested heavily upon my shoulders. I admitted it, I made my peace, I moved on and forgave my part. There is no peace to make this time. Just a unprovoked tantrum, and then cowardice. This time it isn't on me, and I am just letting go.

I've burned my share of bridges in my time but this one... I'm not holding the match.

Done.

Warning Label

I am a very intense man. People see my intensity and often misread it, seeing things that are not there. Some of my best friends have at times struggled with this.

So I will put this in plain words to save everyone frustration and time.

If you are lucky enough to be considered a friend to me rather than just acquainted with me then you will be much more likely to see me. I will devote more time to you and go above and beyond for you. There is a small list of people who I have this bond with.

I am also very affectionate, so if you are lucky enough to find yourself in this given situation then I will be likely to show my affection for you in physical manners, frequently.

Finally I enjoy humor, I often poke fun at those I care for in a non-malignant way. It is all in good fun, but if it does go to far it is not out of spite, quite the opposite. Simply talk to me and I am sure the problem can be resolved.

If you have a problem with any of this...

TOUGH SHIT

This is who I am.

Nothing I do is done from a place of cruelty, or some attempt to manipulate anyone.

If you disagree with this then you are missing something, and I will be happy to explain to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
I am a very intense man. People see my intensity and often misread it, seeing things that are not there. Some of my best friends have at times struggled with this.

So I will put this in plain words to save everyone frustration and time.

If you are lucky enough to be considered a friend to me rather than just acquainted with me then you will be much more likely to see me. I will devote more time to you and go above and beyond for you. There is a small list of people who I have this bond with.

I am also very affectionate, so if you are lucky enough to find yourself in this given situation then I will be likely to show my affection for you in physical manners, frequently.

Finally I enjoy humor, I often poke fun at those I care for in a non-malignant way. It is all in good fun, but if it does go to far it is not out of spite, quite the opposite. Simply talk to me and I am sure the problem can be resolved.

If you have a problem with any of this...

TOUGH SHIT

This is who I am.

Nothing I do is done from a place of cruelty, or some attempt to manipulate anyone.

If you disagree with this then you are missing something, and I will be happy to explain to the best of my ability.

Will your method of explanation involve a stun gun and 3.9 million volts? Mine would. ;) :D

old lessons.

When I came back here I told myself that I was just going to have fun and not sweat things. Sure enough I managed to get drawn in again. It cost me several friendships, a few sleepless nights but it is once more in perspective.

In the end though all the drama and the tears, all the whining and the lies don't matter. I know who I am, a hand full of amazing people know who I am. I don't have time or energy for anyone else.

I have more important things to do.

Slips inside quietly, glancing around as she walks slowly inside. Her eyes taking everything in as she remains quiet.

Guests were an uncommon thing these days, so it was surprising when he took note of a female presence in his home. Smiling as he turned from his desk, and his writing he crossed the room toward her. He was dressed in very comfortable clothing. A pair of loose hanging basketball shorts, and a tank top.

"Hello there. Welcome to my home. Please sit. Can I get you anything?"

The main room was sparse but comfortable. A coffee table, a couple lounge chairs, and a large comfortable looking couch. The television was on a stand and currently all was quiet.

Guests were an uncommon thing these days, so it was surprising when he took note of a female presence in his home. Smiling as he turned from his desk, and his writing he crossed the room toward her. He was dressed in very comfortable clothing. A pair of loose hanging basketball shorts, and a tank top.

"Hello there. Welcome to my home. Please sit. Can I get you anything?"

The main room was sparse but comfortable. A coffee table, a couple lounge chairs, and a large comfortable looking couch. The television was on a stand and currently all was quiet.

smiles to him and nods. "sure anything is fine."

she smiles looking up into his eyes wearing a pair of tight jeans and a low cut top.

smiles to him and nods. "sure anything is fine."

she smiles looking up into his eyes wearing a pair of tight jeans and a low cut top.

Nodding his head with a smile, he returns the gaze into her eyes, smiling. He held out his hand toward her, with a simple exertion of will there was a slim wine glass in his hand. The condensation dampened his fingertips as he extended the glass to her. Taking the moment to admire her attire with a smile. Letting out a low, soft chuckle.

"I'm starting to feel a little under dressed."

Yeishia sliped quietly into his his abode happy to note that for the moment it was empty. She could feel his very presence even though the man himelf were absent his powerful essence remained elipsing all else.

Smiling she left a small elgantly wrapped present on the desk for him to find when he returned. Wrapped in gold foil it contained a small ipod on which there was but a single heart felt song.

Hesitant to stay she thought no harm could come from resting their awhile before returning to the rigors of her move in the real world. The tired girl curled up on his sofa smiling softly as his essence wrapped around her like a protective blanket ...soon her eyes fluttered closed and she was fast asleep.

Last edited:
Returning to his place he saw her curled up, finding rest. He knew that she had been having a hard time with the real world. He also saw the gift and couldn't help but smile. He would see to it later.

Walking over, he scooped her up, carried her against his chest over to the bed. He placed her in between the sheets, and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Whispering softly

"Sleep well dear."

He took her package with him as he turned out the lights. Preparing to deal with his own reality, he took the ipod with him.

Back