Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

I'm enjoying your new avatar.. among other things around here ;)

Rude! Where's the 'please'?

Any way you like! Just be sure to tell me first. PMs are good. :D

Also, please be gentle, guys! I'm only little, there's not much to go around.

Thanks! I thought it was time for a change. Glad you're enjoying yourself, sexy.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, I thought I'd try something slightly different tonight. No editing or anything, just non-explicit me (and my new favourite underwear):

tumblr_mfm5zylyag1s0lywwo1_1280.jpg

More to come!

YOU are such a tease........ and I love it!! :catroar:

Ummmmmmmmmm so I promised I wouldn't muck up your thread tonight...but fuck...sorry. I'm drooling and getting it all wet again. :cool:

Hey, you've been posting pics for a while, right? What do you think of this one? I'm not too sure about it:

tumblr_mfm7nfbfHX1s0lywwo1_1280.jpg

Jesus! What wouldn't I give to be on my knees right there!

*Dear Lord. Thank you for giving us wonderfully literate, funny, sexy men who are generous enough to share their glorious bodies with us. Amen.*

Jesus! What wouldn't I give to be on my knees right there!

*Dear Lord. Thank you for giving us wonderfully literate, funny, sexy men who are generous enough to share their glorious bodies with us. Amen.*

I've got pillows. Remind me to put one down so you're comfortable.

And just to clarify, negative feedback is welcome too! I'd hate to put out pictures that are just turning people off. Let me know ASAP if I'm playing with unsexy fire in my experiments.

Did a massive amount of work today, but now I'm too tired to make more pictures. ;_;

Welp, suppose I'll read a book and go to bed. See you soon, guys.

Did a massive amount of work today, but now I'm too tired to make more pictures. ;_;

Welp, suppose I'll read a book and go to bed. See you soon, guys.

Well then I suppse that means I may actually get something done :cool:

Someone asked for more bum?

This was much longer, but my cam decided to crash at the start without telling me so yeah

tumblr_mfprrpoaMR1s0lywwo1_400.gif

Back