Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Good Morning INL and Daddy PA. Nice to have you back! Back to the grind today.":( ":kiss:es to all"

Hi Peaches! Hugs....

Good morning girls.....where's your sister PWMT & Simone......:kiss::kiss::kiss: to all of ya gals.....

Hi daddy G!! Hope you are doing well! :)

*grabs a piece of fruit off the tray, and waves at all the Daddies and sisters as i breeze through the thread on my way back to work...sigh...remembers when she had more time to play...drive by :kiss:es & licks to Daddy G & Daddy D, and sisters INL, Peaches, Mojo, & Playful*...thanks for the snack...

Licks and rubs for Sister Simone!! :cattail:

Falls into his chair... fuck what a long day!
Daddy needs a drink girls!

*kitten like lazy stretch and yawn*...

Mmmmm, morning to all the Daddies & my sweet sexy sisters....lots of :kiss:es & hugs & licks....

for Daddy D & Daddy G, lap crawls for comfort hugs & tender :kiss:es...and for my sweet special sis INL, battery draining wishes & dreams...

*:kiss:es & licks* as you face this most interesting panties twisted Tuesday (it could be a thing)...

Daddy here

Good morning to you all. Are we continuing with this discussion? Hope you all have an awesome day!

Mmmmm, morning to all the Daddies & my sweet sexy sisters....lots of :kiss:es & hugs & licks....

for Daddy D & Daddy G, lap crawls for comfort hugs & tender :kiss:es...and for my sweet special sis INL, battery draining wishes & dreams...

*:kiss:es & licks* as you face this most interesting panties twisted Tuesday (it could be a thing)...

Good morning Little girl Simone.........:kiss:

*sneaks through and leaves breakfast nibbles for all the sweet girls and awesome Daddies on my way to work*

*gives Simone a playful scratch under her kitten like chin, giggling*

Have a wonderful day!:kiss:

I've been sleeping with my friends dad for sometime now, we've done some daddy roleplaying. It gets us both really hot and bothered.

Good Morning Daddies! I hope you all slept well with lil girls in your dreams.....:kiss:
Good Morning Sisters! Hope you all have fun filled Tuesday playing with all these sexy daddies :kiss:

I've been sleeping with my friends dad for sometime now, we've done some daddy roleplaying. It gets us both really hot and bothered.

*pulls cat-like white glasses down to the end of my nose and leans forward in my chair...sips from Bailey's flavored coffee...*

Please, share more, if you like...i'd love to hear your story new sister...:rose:

*pulls cat-like white glasses down to the end of my nose and leans forward in my chair...sips from Bailey's flavored coffee...*

Please, share more, if you like...i'd love to hear your story new sister...:rose:

This little girl is hungry to hear details........*nods*..........me too.......:rolleyes:

Kisses and licks for you too sis Simone! Thank you :rose:

Good morning girls and Daddy's!
LOTS of kisses and nibbles for you Daddy! :cattail::kiss:

Welcome to the new daddies and girls! I hope you enjoy the thread!

New belly ring I got to show my Daddy how much I love him ;) The heart says Daddy across it.

Attachments

• SSPX0069_copied.jpg
    SSPX0069_copied.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,061
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back