Rev Brad and the woman (Closed for MzSeductress)

Brad's cock was aching as his hips continued to thrust against her sex. They were getting closer and closer to where there was no stopping. But there was no way Brad was going stop until they were both satisfied.

Pulling his cock from her pussy, he quickly untied one of the leg straps, pushing her leg onto the bed and then straddling it. Holding the one leg that was still restrained, he moved between her wide open thighs and plunged his cock back into the heat of her sex.

She was now in the position of an open pair of scissors, giving him more room for a deeper penetration. "ohh fuck baby you are so tight and hot," he cried out as his began to thrust harder into her pussy.

Hooking her tied leg over his shoulder, his hand roamed down until he was cupping her ass cheek. "I want to feel you cumming all over my cock," he moaned as he slapped her ass a few times.
 
Dalia was experiencing sex in a whole new way tonight. He was in control fucking her pussy like he was a professional and causing actual moans and sighs of pleasure to flow freely and continuously from her lips.

She could barely talk let besides from moans. He literally fucked her speechless at the moment and when he switched positions releasing one leg he sank deeper causing her to cry out and nearly cum. "Oh uhhh Brad! Fuck!"I'm almost there baby"she panted "your gonna make me cum baby"feeling herself about to hit her climax her body shaking slightly.

He was going to get what he wanted and she'd be determined to make him get the exact same pleasure once she was out of these restraints she would suck lick kiss and taste every part of this delicious man.
 
Last edited:
He saw her body begin to shake ... her breathing more labored .... the swell of her breasts rapidly rising and falling as they bodies continued to collide more violently. His cock was grow more sensitive with each thrust .... her pussy clamping tighter and tighter around the thick meat.

Not in a million years did he think he would be fucking someone so intensely. Brad closed his eyes tight trying to will off the inevitable but knew the time was fast approaching ... listening to her cry out, "Oh uhhh Brad! Fuck! I'm almost there baby .... your gonna make me cum baby" was all it took to fall into the orgasmic chasm.

His cock throbbed out of control as he looked down at Daisy ready to join him. He figured she was on birth control pills and never thought about if he should pull out or not as the first eruption neared. "Ohhhh fuck Daisy I can't wait any longer ..... ohhhh fuck yessss," he screamed as his orgasm overtook him and her pussy clenched around his cock, milking every bit of cum from him.
 
She had never had sac this intensely.Brad was a machine his arms on her leg and his cock and hips rotating into her smoothly and rapidly.

Dalia screamed as she came with him and trembled beneath him " ohhh mmmmmmmm Brad!" She cried out her body arching upwards towards him and came all over his cock. She looked at him as he thrusted his hips rapidly cumming as well and filling her.

She was on birth control but she never let them cum in her pussy or go bareback. She was experiencing a lot tonight and maybe she'd just reserve that privilege for Brad only.
 
As Brad emptied his load into Daisy's pussy, he felt her pussy clamping around his cock tighter and then he watched her body heave up and down. Their combined gasps for air mixed together as they rode out their pleasurable orgasms.

When he had spent his load, rather than pulling out quickly, he let his cock remain nestled inside her hot pussy. Daisy looked delicious lying in front of him still restrained, her chest slowly returning to normal. Untying the remaining leg strap, he felt his cock slip slowly out of her pussy as he moved to lie on top of her, resting his weight on his arms.

The urge to kiss her was overwhelming and he leaned down to kiss her passionately, his tongue sensually swiping along the ridges of her lips. Pulling back he looked into her eyes. "That was fantastic Daisy," he said and then thought all her clients probably told her that.

Reaching up to undo one of the wrist restraints, he stopped suddenly and looked at her. "So do I leave you tied up all night and fuck you again or do you want out of these things," he teased.
 
Last edited:
She watched him hover above her and she thought it was the sexiest thing she ever saw to see him sweaty and panting a over her and lean down give her.a deep kiss

Dalia returned his passionate kiss smiling and looking into his eyes. " untie me Baby then we can have a bit more fun once I'm loose"she grinned ."unless you'd like me that way...tied up and at your will to fuck"she teased wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him closer. She grinded against him slightly and groaned.
 
Two times he had fucked Daisy and he was a little spent but he had the feeling the night was not over. And he didn't want it to end. This night had been a long time in the making, convincing himself that it was not bad to want to experience sexual pleasures with a woman. He had taken care of his congregation and they were good people but his erotic desires and fetishes needed to be satisfied too.

It had been a long time since he fucked a woman twice in one night, no it was a girl. A girl from high school who he dated just before he went off to college. All the other women since then were tired after one go-around and wanted to just snuggle and then fall asleep or go home. But he could see by the glint in Daisy's eyes that she was still in a very playful mood.

He smiled down at her as she teased him. "untie me Baby then we can have a bit more fun once I'm loose. Unless you'd like me that way...tied up and at your will to fuck"

Her legs were like vise grips around his waist as she grinded her hips against him. "I think this time I'll set you free and see what you have up your sleeve. But remember the next time I may not be so kind," he laughed undoing the restraints on her hands.

When her arms were free, he quickly grabbed them and pulled them over her head, leaning toward her face, his tongue slipping out to trace her lips. He planted a kiss on her lips, sucking the lower lip into his mouth just the way he did her clit. "What do you have planned for me now Daisy," he grinned.
 
She was having a great time with him.Normally her clients never lasted after the first round but she was going for a third and she knew they could both go one more time."I think this time I'll set you free and see what you have up your sleeve but remember next time I may not be so kind"he laughed and undid her wrists.

She planned on pouncing him but he had quickly grabbed her arms sliding them over her head and leaned down giving her a kiss and sucking her lower lip into his mouth causing her to groan. She kissed him back deeply returning the same kiss and sighed as he kept moving lower sucking the side of her neck causing her to moan.

"What do you have planned for me now Daisy?"he asked.She grinded softly against him and said "mmm well baby...I plan on taking you back inside of me but after I get you hard again that is"she said in a soft whisper and smiled against his lips.
 
Brad smiled when she told him she was going to get him hard again and take him back inside her. He had no doubt that she was capable of doing it. He wondered what it was she had in mind, but whatever it was it was sure to be pleasurable.

He kissed her neck from the cheek to the top of her shoulder, sucking on the soft skin, as his went. His tongue slid seductively along the route, teasing her skin, while he enjoyed the feel of her body under his.

Letting go of her arms and laughing he easily flipped her on top of him, feeling her nipple bore into his chest. "So my sweetc Daisy ... just what do you have in mind to get me nice and hard for you?"
 
Daisy sighed as he teased her again and flipped her on top of him swiftly and playfully laughing. She laughed as he asked her what she had planned to make him hard. She grinned and kissed him and slowly began kissing his body down his neck, lickingnhis nipples and nippjng them softly and looked at him giggling and then his stomach and got down to his cock.She took his cock in her mouth sucking a few times before stopping and thinking of breasts fucking him.

She grinned and looked at him and wrapped his cock between her breasts.she began slowly rubbing her breast up and down his cock looking at himwith a devilish grin when she heard his breathing increase.
 
The kiss from Daisy, as she lay on top of him was filled with promise that she was going to have her way with him and fuck him for the third time. And after leaving his lips, Brad sighed as she worked her way down his body. He let out a soft moan when her teeth nipped at his nipples just as he had done to her.

His hands found her long dark hair as her lips made a path down his body leaving only a wet trail of saliva as evidence. 'This is so much more than I thought would happen tonight,' he thought as she worked her way downward stopping at his cock.

He moaned as her mouth engulfed his flaccid cock, knowing that soon she would have it hard and aching for her pussy. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her soft lips sucking him and then her lips were gone replaced by her tits.

Opening his eyes, he saw the impish devilish grin looking up at him as she rubbed her breasts up and down his cock. There was no doubt she was planning to get his cock nice and hard again for their enjoyment. "If you keep that up Daisy, my cock will be ready soon," he said putting his hands above his head feeling the restraints that not long ago held her prisoner.

The thought of him as her captive, sent a wave of lust through him and his cock jerked between her delicious breasts.
 
She had thought this was the hottest thing she'd ever done to a man and she was glad he was liking the experience of it. She had done it once in college (which she graduated from three years ago)with a football player but he wasn't as big as Brad so it didn't feel as good.

Dalia grinned saying "Mmmm that's the plan stallion" and winked. She continued working her breasts on his cock and moaned softly deciding to close her mouth over the tip of his cock with every stroke she did to height the pleasure for him.

She looked up for a second groaning and said" mmmm how does this feel baby you like this?"she asked and then continued feeling his hands in her hair gripping her hair softly.
 
Daisy was really getting into working his cock over with her breasts and Brad was loving every minute of it. He couldn't help but chuckled when she looked up at him and told him, "Mmmm that's the plan stallion" and then right back to massaging his cock with her gorgeous breasts.

His fingers intertwined in the long dark strands of her hair not trying to direct her efforts but encouraging her that what she was doing was pleasurable. And then when she took the tip of his cock into her mouth in each stroke he let out soft moans of approval. She was slowly getting his cock to respond and Brad was surprised at how fast.

He closed his eyes and told her "oohhhh baby that feels so fucking good," when she asked if what she was doing felt good. Brad had never had this done to him and it was a whole new experience.

Each time she popped the head of his cock into mouth, sucking on it before pulling back and continuing to fuck him with her tits, sent tingling sensations up and down the shaft. His fingers tightened in her hair as she worked over his semi-hard cock, knowing that soon it would be hard and ready for whatever pleasures she had in mind for him.
 
Dalia groaned as she kept up with her motions on his cock and felt him grow even harder and grip her hair a bit tighter and she got him hard enough she could get him back inside of her.

She smiled satisfied with how hard she got him.She saw he was completely relaxed and kissed back up his body slowly and climbed on top of him. She kissed his neck and sucked it slowly grinding her bare pussy against his cock.
 
Brad groaned as the sensations in is cock grew stronger. Each pass of his cock between her breasts and then into her mouth made his cock grow harder. He saw the devilish grin on her face as if she was satisfied with her work. It had not been a long time since he came but already she had his cock almost completely hard.

He groaned as she crawled over his body kissing her way back to his neck. And then he felt the wetness of her pussy sliding seductively along the length of his almost rigid cock. His arms encircled her, fingers sliding up and down her back to her ass. She was teasing him and he was enjoying every second of it. "You're so fucking great," he whispered in her ear knowing that soon his cock would be embedded deep inside her once more.
 
Daisy grinned and said " so are you baby...I love how good your cock feels against me rubbing my clit and I definitely love how you feel inside me its fucking paradise Brad" she said against his lips and kissed him dragging his arms above his head and then cuffing him.

She pulled back seductively and rolled her hips more. "Your making me wet again baby...you get me so fucking hot I can't resist you" she said leaning down and kissing his chest softly.

She sat up looking at her captive and grinned"Mmmm your mine now baby...completely at my will..Im gonna fuck you nice and slow till I make you ache for me even when I am not there. I want you to crave Brad...hunger for my pussy"she whispered in between kisses and reached back slowly lining his cock up withbher entrance and pushing back slowly.
 
Last edited:
Brad listened to Daisy tell him she loved the way his cock felt rubbing against her clit and how it was paradise to feel him deep inside her. And then she was kissing him passionately while her hands grabbed his arms, pulling them above his head. He felt the cuffs on his wrists and a surge of lust flowed through him.

He grinned at her as she pulled back and told him how wet he was making her pussy and how she couldn't resist him. He wondered for a moment it she told this to all her clients but then she was kissing his chest that thought flew quickly from his brain as his soft moan filled the room.

He groaned and wiggled his hips against her when she said he was completely at her will and she was going to fuck him nice and slow. What really got him hot was when she told him she wanted him to ache for her when he was not with her. After the second fucking session, he was already thinking that there was not way he could only come to this place once. He was smitten by her beauty and her sensuality. He knew he wanted more of this delicious woman after tonight.

"Yes Daisy ...." he stammered pulling on his restraints as she placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "I already crave to have you and I want to feel your hot pussy on my cock."

Brad's hips moved upward at the feel of her pussy rubbing against the head of his cock. He wanted her .... no he needed her and when she pushed down and the head of his cock slipped just inside her hot pussy, he let out a long low moan. he tried to push himself deeper into her but she was having none of it. He saw the grin on her face that said she would control his desire and then groaned, "Ohhh fuck Daisy I am yours to use as you want and I want you to fuck me so bad."
 
Dalia grinned and leaned down kissing him deeply as he moaned trying to push deeper but she shook her head saying "patience Brad...if you want to cum again you have to be a good boy"she smiled

She slowly rolled her hips up and down on his cock and took him deep inside of her. She sighed against his neck kissing it and reached up grabbing his hands her breasts pressed against his chest.

She loved how deep he was inside of her and cried out as his cock brushed her gspot gently "mmm fuck!"she sighed and moved slightly faster setting a rough slow pace and then glanced in his eyes "so good.."she panted "your fucking cock is so good Brad"she groaned
 
His attempt to penetrate her was fruitless as he felt Daisy raise up when he pushed his hips upward. All he could do was moan when Daisy kissed him deeply denying his cock penetrating her pussy. Looking in her eyes, he could see the playfulness and the control she had over him when she told him to have patience if he wanted to cum again.

There was nothing he could do with his hands restrained. He wanted to reach out and grab her ass, forcing her down onto his hard cock. "Remember that paybacks are a bitch," he moaned thinking that the next time he had her tied up he wouldn't be so anxious to fuck her like he did earlier.

But then she allowed his cock to slide deep inside her while she leaned over him, kissing his neck and pressing her body against his. He felt her nipples scrapping against his chest and he wanted to reach out and grab them but each tug of his arms reminded him of the restraints.

Brad found it highly erotic to be tied up and at her mercy. There was something about giving up the right to be in control and trusting Daisy. He pushed his hips again now that he was fully inside her but she control how deep and how fast they were going to fuck.

When she began to move her hips a bit faster, panting that his cock felt so good, his cock jerk inside her. She knew all the tricks of the trade to prolong their climax as long as she wanted. He pulled again on his constraints and lifted his head, moaning, "Yes Daisy fuck me nice and slow baby ..... ohhhh fuck .... my cock is all yours."

He closed his eyes soaking the sweet sensations in his body as her hips gyrated slowly and methodically on his cock. He was enjoying being her fuck toy and never wanted this to end.
 
Dalia groaned and sighed as she slid up and down on his rock hard cock. She could tell he wanted to touch her and she grinned inwardly knowing she wouldn't let him forna while. She found it sexy when he threatened her sexually and she leaned down whisphering "Mmm are they now baby?" She smirked and leaned back taking his cock hard deep and fast moaning and looking at him causing him to groan then suddenly stopped with his cock deep inside of her knowing he was at the brink but not letting him cum yet.

She panted sitting up looking at him and leaned back on her arms so he could get a view of her pussy sliding up and down on his cock.She rolled her hips slowly knowing he was aching to fuck her and she sighed as his cock pleasured her . " Mmm fuck! I could ride your cock all day Brad... it just fits so good in my tight pussy" she groaned reaching forward with one hand rubbing her clit and moaned. She was getting close herself to teasing turning her on but she would delay their orgasms until she was ready.

She smiled leaning forward again so her nipple brushed his lips as she undid one of his hands.She gave him a quick kiss and then turned facing away from him leaning on her forearms and her ass facing him and slid back down on his cock bouncing slowly knowing that the view would not just drive him crazy but make him want to fuck her hard and lose control which was what she wanted.
 
Brad knew Daisy was toying with him and he thoroughly enjoyed her teasing .... tempting him to cum by plunging faster and harder on his cock and then stopping ... letting his cock sit deep within her ... feeling the muscles of her pussy clamping tightly around it. His breathing quickened and then faded with each short stoppage. "You know how to drive me mad," he panted waiting for the next move from her.

He let out a low groan when she sat back, her hands gripping his legs giving him a great view of her pussy with his cock held prisoner inside. He tried again to move his arms knowing it was useless. The way her hips rolled slowly on his cock sent new waves of sensations through him. She kept up the teasing, rotating her hips on his cock while he fingered her clit causing her to groan with him. "Mmm fuck! I could ride your cock all day Brad... it just fits so good in my tight pussy"

When she leaned forward, he captured her nipple sucking it into his mouth, loving the feel of the hard nipple. He wanted to keep it in his mouth and felt one hand released from its restraint. And then it was gone replaced by a quick kiss and an devilish grin as she turned away from him.

He still had one hand cuffed as he watched her slid her ass back toward him until his cock was back in her pussy. His free hand roamed over her back and onto her ass as she moved in such a seductress way. He wanted to fuck her hard until they both came but she was still running the show.

He raked his fingernails over her back down to ass while his cock began to throb inside her. She was toying with him, drawing him to the brink and then backing off. She was breathing harder just like him and he knew she wanted to feel the ultimate pleasure orgasms gave them.

"Uncuff me Daisy .... " he panted loudly. "Come on baby free my other hand and I'll fuck you so hard just like you want me too," he pleaded. His hips were bucking up and down and her pussy was clamping hard around his cock with each movement of her hips. "Ohhhh fuck baby ... you know you want me to fuck you hard, don't you," he pleaded again.
 
Dalia moaned as he bucked his hips up and down beneath her and asked her to uncuff him. She was tempted to leave him cuffed but the sighs and the moans they were making and him pleading and say" ohhh fuck baby...you know you want me to fuck you hard, dont you?"he said knowing

She moaned and chuckled panting " Mmmm fuck! Uhhh you know me well baby" she grinned" mmm not yet" she moaned rolling her hips wanting to get him a bit closer . She felt him dangerously close and quickly turned uncuffing him knowing in seconds he'd be pounding her pussy against the bed and anywhere else he wanted until they came. She gasped as he grabbed her kissing her roughly and deeply and sighed against his lips. " Mmmm take me right now brad" she said in an lustful groan while looking into his eyes.
 
Brad was wondering if Daisy planed to release him from the remaining restraint or if she planned to just fuck him silly until they both reached their climaxes. He was surprised by her response when she told him that he knew her well. It was only their first time together but he was figuring her out quickly as she ground her hips against him, bringing him closer to orgasm.

Then she uncuffed his other wrist and Brad quickly pulled her against him, kissing her hard and passionately. He quickly climbed on top of her smiling down at her. She was panting lustfully, telling him, " Mmmm take me right now brad"

"Ohhh fuck baby I'm going to take you right now," he panted flipping her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back against his hips while his hand guided his cock to rub against her pussy. "I'm going to give it to you nice and hard," he said breathing hard.

Grabbing his cock, he placed it at the entrance to her sex and then grabbed her hips, pulling her back against him. The moment his cock sliced between her outer lips, he let out a guttural groan as his cock filled her pussy. Holding onto her hips, he rammed his cock deep into her ready to give it to her hard.
 
Dalia moaned as he pulled her back against him his cock parting her pussy as he slammed into her holding onto her hips. " uhhhh fuck! Mmmm!" She grunted beneath him gripping the sheets and crying out into them. " uhhhhh don't stop baby"she heard him breathing raggedly behind her panting and knew he was just as close she was. The rapid movement of his hips inside was just enough to push her.

She let out a guttural moan saying " uhhh thats it baby fuck me! Ahhmmm fuck my pussy Brad dont stop! Dont fucking stop ohhhuuuhh shiiittt mmmmmmohhhh yesss baby fuck im cumming all over your good fucking dick baby uhhh you like that?"she came twice and once she was done panted rolling her hips coming down from the intense orgasms whispered " mmm fuck your so good" against the sheet breathless with a soft chuckle her body trembling in post orgasmic bliss and her body glistening from the sex.
 
Daisy's pussy was tight ... hot .... and ready to explode when Brad's cock slid deep inside her. His fingers grabbed her hips pulling her back against him as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt her pussy clamping around his cock like a vise, and then he heard her guttural moans of lust telling him to not stop fucking her.

There was no way he could stop now if he wanted too. He too was too far along the path leading to the culmination of their teasing and foreplay. He moaned with each deep thrust, holding on as long as he could. There would come a moment when he would lose all control and he knew it was close.

"Yes baby," he panted. "I like you cumming all over my cock," he added as the sensations in his cock became unbearable. Then he felt her body convulsing .... shaking ... and trembling with her orgasm and that was enough to take him beyond the point of no return. Grunting .... he felt his cock throbbing .... aching ... and then there was no stopping the oncoming explosion.

They moved together as one ... each lost in their own sensual world for a few precious moments. And then he heard her whispering how he was so good. Brad collapsed next to her, his hard breathing matching hers. "Daisy that was so fucking great," he said when his breathing finally returned to some semblance of regularity. He pulled her tight against him not wanting to leave but knowing that he would have to leave this woman who showed him sexual excitement that he had never known.
 
Back
Top