How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the UK! Ingerlund specifically. (she says, as if anyone will care).... :p

And yes, I just watched us get beat by Italy. I say "us" but the World Cup is about the only time I ever watch football. XD

National pride 'n' all that...

Anyway, Hai! :)

Laila x

Difficult to have national pride in the England football team. I could go on for hours about it but I won't. It's not like it'll change anything.

Evening/Morning all.

True, but... If we don't support they won't even make it to the quarter-final-penalty-round "finals"!

Best we'll do this time is the quarter finals anyway 'cos Brazil are actually playing well and based on the draw (yep, I even gave myself a headache looking at it, trying to figure it out) even if we get there, that's who we're facing. So, out we go...

Still, gotta at least pretend to have faith. :)

I'm from the UK! Ingerlund specifically. (she says, as if anyone will care).... :p

And yes, I just watched us get beat by Italy. I say "us" but the World Cup is about the only time I ever watch football. XD

National pride 'n' all that...

Anyway, Hai! :)

Laila x

Better than me - fell asleep after 20 minutes

*shame*

I thought England did pretty well, not scared for once and ventured over the halfway line! Now if only they would drop Rooney and put in someone who doesn't bottle it in every major tournament...

Also, how cool is Andrea Pirlo?!

UK here

From Uk as well, north of London

Dont know a lot about football, but can manged to stay awake through most of the Italian game

Southwest England new here

Unashamed perverted, looking to fuck dirty sluts who don't give a fuck. I enjoy all the bad things, spitting spanking choking fisting. Kik me to start chatting @ 69694life :devil:

There's football on? Thought on here I'd be able to escape it for a bit but apparently not! Game of thrones it is then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back