Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
also in the office... but no door :(

so you girls keep it clean so i don't get too wet:kiss:

Well now I would have to bend over to retrieve my pencil infront of your door, making sure that my tight short skirt rides up just a bit....

Love this thread <3
If anyone wants to add me on skype my name is amy.fawcett8
:) xx

I am starting. Office door is closed. :p

one of my fantasies is walking into a womans office and closing the door (doesnt have to be locked) getting on my knees and making her cum without taking anything off. just pulling aside her underwear and licking her pussy.

one of my fantasies is walking into a womans office and closing the door (doesnt have to be locked) getting on my knees and making her cum without taking anything off. just pulling aside her underwear and licking her pussy.

*fans self*

I just got goosebumps and tingled all over :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I used to get so wet thinking about this very fantasy at my desk that I'd have to sneak off to the bathroom to play with myself. Miss my own office...

I used to get so wet thinking about this very fantasy at my desk that I'd have to sneak off to the bathroom to play with myself. Miss my own office...

You're very welcomed to use my office and recline in my chair .... though you might need to leave your wet knickers behind

I am sat at work monday morning blues just having a cheeky touch under the desk love the thread

Im probably at least once a day at work. Being on lit during the day is such a bad idea. I end up doing very naughty things at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back