Name a Litster that .....(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one...
NAL you would like to get stuck in an elevator with

Um, who is the handiest litster out there so they can get us the fuck out!

NAL you think you could handle spending a week on a deserted island with. (No internet either.)

Um, who is the handiest litster out there so they can get us the fuck out!

NAL you think you could handle spending a week on a deserted island with. (No internet either.)

I think you and I could do pretty well on an island together. We'd have plenty to talk about. I'll weave palm fronds into book pages, write on them with squid ink, and you can read 'em ;)

NAL you be on Naked and Afraid with

I think you and I could do pretty well on an island together. We'd have plenty to talk about. I'll weave palm fronds into book pages, write on them with squid ink, and you can read 'em ;)

NAL you be on Naked and Afraid with

I have great outdoor survival skills and lots of wilderness experience. There are a lot of strong ladies I think could handle the challenge; I don't know of any ladies with a similar background except Kat73 does a lot with the Boy Scouts, and Darcy D also.

Leigh has a Beamer, a Jag and a classic Suzuki motorcycle.

N.A.L. who you have known the longest on Literotica.

Currently, that would be Kat for me....although there are some I have known close to as long.

NAL who you want to know.

I'd like to get to know a lot of Litsters, but do they want to know me?:confused:

NAL you didn't like at first and now do.

Maybe I am weird - those that I didn't like right away have stayed right in that category. One or two that I did like at first have now slipped into the dislike category, none the other way around though.

NAL that openly dislikes another litster.

Maybe I am weird - those that I didn't like right away have stayed right in that category. One or two that I did like at first have now slipped into the dislike category, none the other way around though.

well, I am no friend of John Q Public, and the feeling is mutual....

NAL that you would love to skinny dip with....

I'd like to get to know a lot of Litsters, but do they want to know me?:confused:

NAL you didn't like at first and now do.

wiljushka

I think several are obvious

well, I am no friend of John Q Public, and the feeling is mutual....

NAL that you would love to skinny dip with....

Steely

NAL who is a lot like yourself

L:rose:

I think several are obvious

NAL who is a lot like yourself

Lol - I am pretty clueless. I still don't know who is against who and why and how it happened...blah, blah, blah. I'm fine in oblivion though. ;)

Trekka

NAL who is the opposite of you and you LOVE it!

Lol - I am pretty clueless. I still don't know who is against who and why and how it happened...blah, blah, blah. I'm fine in oblivion though. ;)

Trekka

NAL who is the opposite of you and you LOVE it!

ShelbyBubbles, opposites attract

NAL who sent you the first pm you ever received

bump

NAL that intrigues you and you'd love to chat with but you just haven't as of yet.

Oh, PManns stick figure AV get's me all a flutter..;):D:D

NAL who impresses you with thier wit.
Oh jeez. At the expense of his ego inflating even further, going to have to give it to Pmann again.

NAL who you wish you could be more like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back