Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countless.

What are the most important times for you to listen to music?

From 12 am to 11:59 pm.

When I want to daydream about wanderlust on a Sunday afternoon. When I want to feel all achy and romantic like the first time I read a bodice ripper at the age of fifteen. When I want to sit in the dark in the middle of the night. When I go on a drive to clear my head. When I want to strut my shit like a badass. Pretty much always.

Have you ever gone backstage at a show or concert?

From 12 am to 11:59 pm.

When I want to daydream about wanderlust on a Sunday afternoon. When I want to feel all achy and romantic like the first time I read a bodice ripper at the age of fifteen. When I want to sit in the dark in the middle of the night. When I go on a drive to clear my head. When I want to strut my shit like a badass. Pretty much always.

Have you ever gone backstage at a show or concert?

All the time.

Do you have tickets to an upcoming live concert?

Not right now.

Do you find the holidays leave you with less time for things you'd like to do? (too many external obligations)

Sometimes, depends on the Holiday. Thanksgiving IS the thing I'd like to do, and I have wiped Christmas clear of most/all obligations, so it's turned into being really nice quiet time.

What is your favorite way to wake up?

Sometimes, depends on the Holiday. Thanksgiving IS the thing I'd like to do, and I have wiped Christmas clear of most/all obligations, so it's turned into being really nice quiet time.

What is your favorite way to wake up?

My favorite wake up that actually happens is when I simple wake because I'm not tired anymore.
In my fantasy world it's a more energetic wake up. ;)

Do you travel during the holidays?

Not much during the holidays, though I used to.

Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?

The first cruise I took, back in 2002; you're on this tiny ship in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, and the water just looks golden....

When was the last time you played hooky from work/ school?

The first cruise I took, back in 2002; you're on this tiny ship in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, and the water just looks golden....

When was the last time you played hooky from work/ school?

A day last week.

Is your schedule flexible or fairly rigid?

A day last week.

Is your schedule flexible or fairly rigid?

I have two VERY active teenagers...my schedule has to be fairly flexible. Even my work schedule allows for some flexibility, which was one reason I took the job :)

Are you doing a job you love or working for the sake of having a paycheck?

I have two VERY active teenagers...my schedule has to be fairly flexible. Even my work schedule allows for some flexibility, which was one reason I took the job :)

Are you doing a job you love or working for the sake of having a paycheck?

A job I love
Are you shy or outgoing?

Iam fairly outgoing.

How did you do in your public speaking class?

"FAIRLY OUTGOING"??? That is a little bit of an understatement Me. Pirate ;)

I am a horrible public speaker!! Though I was a Junior Toastmaster in high School. I just get so nervous and my voice wavers...

How often do you have to speak in front of people ?

"FAIRLY OUTGOING"??? That is a little bit of an understatement Me. Pirate ;)

I am a horrible public speaker!! Though I was a Junior Toastmaster in high School. I just get so nervous and my voice wavers...

How often do you have to speak in front of people ?

Very often. :cool:
Did it snow last night where you live?

Zebra. Not sure I can't.

What is something you consider a welcome indulgence?

What isn't? Beer, scotch, sex, chocolate, wine, food, sleep, Lit....I'm really a hedonist. :devil:

Do you make any special Candy or order any special Candy at Christmas?

What isn't? Beer, scotch, sex, chocolate, wine, food, sleep, Lit....I'm really a hedonist. :devil:

Do you make any special Candy or order any special Candy at Christmas?

I am available for orders....wait, that came out wrong (or did it ;) )

I do cookies. I have two that I make every year that friends and family ask for. One is a meringue and the other half a Snickers in the middle yummm!

Do you have any parties coming up in the next week for the holiday?

I am available for orders....wait, that came out wrong (or did it ;) )

I do cookies. I have two that I make every year that friends and family ask for. One is a meringue and the other half a Snickers in the middle yummm!

Do you have any parties coming up in the next week for the holiday?

I'm glad you answered, that question was designed for you! (I make toffee! :D).

Your cookies sound yummy. Wait...that came out wrong...LMAO...no it didn't. :devil:

Oh, fuck yes. I have a party tomorrow at work, and hosting one Thursday night and Saturday night. And then another Tuesday of next week. And I swear I'm forgetting one...

Do you enjoy office holiday parties?

I'm glad you answered, that question was designed for you! (I make toffee! :D).

Your cookies sound yummy. Wait...that came out wrong...LMAO...no it didn't. :devil:

Oh, fuck yes. I have a party tomorrow at work, and hosting one Thursday night and Saturday night. And then another Tuesday of next week. And I swear I'm forgetting one...

Do you enjoy office holiday parties?

No. I do not.

How do you feel about egg nog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back