Rebelling Rethuglicans!

Conservative calls for the total annihilation of the Republican Party as Giuliani openly ‘betrays’ the United States

Conservative columnist Jennifer Rubin said in a column for The Washington Post, that the GOP should be dismantled after ignoring President Donald Trump’s attempt to, yet again, gain help from a foreign government to help him win an election.

According to The New York Times, Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani traveled to Ukraine to get “new information” on matters important to Trump

Rubin said that despite it being a possible conspiracy theory, it violated a core essence of America’s democracy.

“Democrats should call this out for what it is: Betrayal of, and disloyalty to, the United States,” she wrote. “This was not a criminal conspiracy, but rather, a betrayal of American democracy. The essence of our democracy is that the American people — not foreign foes — pick our leaders.”

“I am often asked whether the Republican Party can be rehabilitated,” she said.

Rubin added, “A party is made up of individuals; in this case, a group of elected leaders who uniformly invite foreign intervention in our election should be permanently disqualified from holding office. They have violated their oaths in the most egregious manner possible and cannot be entrusted with power again. Ever.”

Harsh but TRUE!:D
 
Not at all what has happened. Biden committed crimes while in office that illegally benefited his son. If the same were to be true of Trump and his son. you and your juvenile Democrats would be shitting your pants with every word.

Then why didn't the Rethuglicans hold him accountable? Maybe because there was no proof, or was it because there was no underlying crime?
 
Then why didn't the Rethuglicans hold him accountable? Maybe because there was no proof, or was it because there was no underlying crime?

Or maybe because whatever he may have been doing paled in comparison to what they were doing (like in Hillary Clinton and Trump and his kids). But then the Repugs (and the Trumpettes on this board) are so hypocritical and two-faced that maybe not.
 
Trump’s top ally in the House slaps Rudy Giuliani down for his planned Ukraine dirt-digging expedition

In fact, according to The Daily Beast, even one of Trump’s staunchest allies in the House, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), is expressing his doubts that the whole thing will do any good for the president.

“I don’t know that he needs to go there and encourage that investigation,” said Meadows to the Beast. “There’s plenty that’s going on right now with regards to the Ukrainian involvement in a variety of aspects. Mr. Giuliani going there, I don’t know if that actually will speed up any investigation that has already started … I don’t know that he’s being helpful or hurtful. The investigation is going to go on at a pace that does not take into account his travel to Ukraine.”

Giuliani is hoping to dig up more information on Biden’s son Hunter’s work for a Ukrainian utility company that was under investigation by the nation’s top prosecutor, which Biden pressured the country into dismissing. The idea that Biden was at all motivated by a conflict of interest has already been debunked — the prosecutor in fact terminated that investigation a year before, and was forced out over legitimate corruption concerns.
 
Then why didn't the Rethuglicans hold him accountable? Maybe because there was no proof, or was it because there was no underlying crime?

No, it's because the extent of it has just become known after it was testified to in a recent trial in Ukraine.
 
May 10 at 1:22 PM

The House overwhelmingly passed a $19.1 billion bill Friday to provide federal aid to communities and military installations hit hard by natural disasters, ignoring President Trump’s opposition to the package over its assistance for Puerto Rico.

tRump ordered Republicans to stick together,in opposition to the House bill.

"The GOP did not."

Thirty-four Republicans joined all of the chamber’s Democrats to pass the sweeping relief package, 257 to 150. Some of Trump’s most loyal conservative supporters broke with the president, favoring their districts’ needs over the president’s demands. Among them were Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) and lawmakers from Nebraska, Georgia and Texas.

Trump repeatedly has pushed back against giving more money to Puerto Rico, incorrectly stating that the federal government has already allocated $91 billion to help the U.S. territory. It has actually promised about half of that amount and spent only $11 billion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html?noredirect=on

Fortenberry and King were joined by Republican conservatives including Reps. Dan Crenshaw (Tex.), Michael McCaul (Tex.), Doug LaMalfa (Calif.) and Earl L. “Buddy” Carter (Ga.).
 
May 10 at 1:22 PM

The House overwhelmingly passed a $19.1 billion bill Friday to provide federal aid to communities and military installations hit hard by natural disasters, ignoring President Trump’s opposition to the package over its assistance for Puerto Rico.

tRump ordered Republicans to stick together,in opposition to the House bill.

"The GOP did not."

Thirty-four Republicans joined all of the chamber’s Democrats to pass the sweeping relief package, 257 to 150. Some of Trump’s most loyal conservative supporters broke with the president, favoring their districts’ needs over the president’s demands. Among them were Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) and lawmakers from Nebraska, Georgia and Texas.

Trump repeatedly has pushed back against giving more money to Puerto Rico, incorrectly stating that the federal government has already allocated $91 billion to help the U.S. territory. It has actually promised about half of that amount and spent only $11 billion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html?noredirect=on

Fortenberry and King were joined by Republican conservatives including Reps. Dan Crenshaw (Tex.), Michael McCaul (Tex.), Doug LaMalfa (Calif.) and Earl L. “Buddy” Carter (Ga.).


Trump didn't "order" them to do shit.
 
Trump didn't "order" them to do shit.

Trump is only interested his his cut, and that comes after he leaves office. Uncle Vlad has promised to be very generous!!!.:)

Besides he only wants to figure out how to shift some of the Disaster money to his advantage, Remember only $11 of the $91 Billion has been spent. There are 80 Billion Dollars floating about being split up in slices for ???

And Mnuchin is Treasury Sec!

I feel warm and fuzzy... NOT!
 
Devin Nunes challenged by a young Republican — with deep ties to his Fresno district

Moo-es getting primaried?

“Nunes drew his first challenger when Amir Daryoush Rezvani Sarabi, who simply goes by Dary Rezvani, filed paperwork with the Federal Elections Commission on Friday,” The Sun said.

Rezvani was born and raised in Fresno before attending Fresno City College and California State University, Fresno.

“Dary is no stranger to the burden of student loans, the perils of an unstable healthcare system, or a tax system that hurts local businesses while turning a blind eye to the corporations erasing the middle class,” he argued on his website. “In Congress, he will fight to strengthen our water supply, make it easier for local businesses to create jobs, and make healthcare and prescription drugs more affordable. Dary will be a voice for the valley.”

Even folks in Fresno are tired of his moos. :D
 
Town Hall Crowd Cheers Amash Discussing His Trump Impeachment Push

Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) drew applause at a town hall Tuesday evening when he explained his support for impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump.

In his opening remarks for the town hall in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Amash addressed his lone call for Trump’s impeachment within the GOP.

“It’s really important that we do our job as a Congress, that we not allow misconduct to go undeterred,” Amash declared as the crowd began to cheer. “That we not just say, someone can violate the public trust and that there are no consequences to it.”

Trump hasn’t taken that so well, calling Amash a “loser” and “total lightweight” last week.

No one will call Lumpy a Lightweight, but Total Loser, yep!:D
 
GOP Sen. Kennedy Calls For Mueller To Testify Publicly In Front Of Congress

Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) on Tuesday called for special counsel Robert Mueller to testify publicly about his Russia investigation in front of Congress.

“I understand that Mr. Mueller doesn’t want it to become a media circus if he decides to testify, but the American public has a right to hear directly from him,” Kennedy said in a statement. “His investigation cost the American taxpayers more than $25 million. They don’t want a filtered version of his testimony spun by members of Congress with partisan agendas.”

Or spun by a Trump Chump who can't read the fucking report!:D
 
‘I wouldn’t want his demons’: Republican running against Trump questions the president’s psychological health

On Tuesday, former Gov. Bill Weld (R-MA), President Donald Trump’s first primary challenger in the 2020 election, told CNN’s Don Lemon that he agreed the president was guilty of obstruction of justice — but also that he had such pathological narcissism that it amounted to a mental problem.

“I think a lot of people agree with me and Congressman Amash, whose statement I totally applaud, that the president committed obstruction of justice,” said Weld. “If you read the Mueller report — and Bob Mueller was my deputy in the Justice Department, I know him well, he’s the straightest guy I ever met, and he has eight or ten examples of the president committing obstruction of justice in Volume II of his report by trying to shut down the investigation, get Mueller fired, get his top national security people to lie, get his top intelligence officials to lie up to and including Dan Coats, trying to get Don McGahn to lie, who is the president’s chief lawyer.”

“I don’t know what it is, but I wouldn’t want his demons,” concluded Weld.

:D
 
Steve Bannon Predicts Donald Trump's Downfall Once Investigations Into His Finances Prove He Is 'Just Another Scumbag,' Claims Book

According to extracts of Wolff’s Siege reported by The Guardian, Bannon said: “This is where it isn’t a witch hunt–even for the hard core, this is where he turns into just a crooked business guy, and one worth $50m instead of $10bn. Not the billionaire he said he was, just another scumbag.”

Citing special counsel Robert Mueller’s sprawling Russian investigation, which passed on its evidence to multiple other probes, Wolff reportedly writes: “Trump was vulnerable because for 40 years he had run what increasingly seemed to resemble a semi-criminal enterprise.”

But, The Guardian reported, Wolff then quotes Bannon as saying: “I think we can drop the ‘semi’ part.”

Pot v Kettle, a basket of of scumbags!
 
JackLuis writes: "GOP Sen. Kennedy Calls For Mueller To Testify Publicly In Front Of Congress"

A LOT of Democrats & Republicans want to ask Mueller questions, Jack, but he knows that doing so will only get him into trouble.

The Democrats remain FURIOUS that Mueller's two-and-a-half-year, $35-million investigation didn't sink Trump, and they hope that by questioning him they can find something new to investigate. Mueller knows that they won't, and he ALSO knows that House Republicans will demand to know why he & his investigative team IGNORED the many illegalities they uncovered about Hillary's campaign team and the Democratic National Committee!

Instead, Mueller & those Democratic Party donors & lawyers making up his team pursued tax-evasion-charges against lower-level Trump campaign officials, and lying-to-the-FBI accusations that had NOTHING whatsoever to do with any Russia collusion! Mueller understands that he'll have no choice but to address these issues, and that he can only come away looking partisan & inept.
 
GOP lawmakers discuss vote to block Trump’s new tariffs on Mexico, in what would be a dramatic act of defiance

Congressional Republicans have begun discussing whether they may have to vote to block President Trump’s planned new tariffs on Mexico, potentially igniting a second standoff this year over Trump’s use of executive powers to circumvent Congress, people familiar with the talks said.

The vote, which would be the GOP’s most dramatic act of defiance since Trump took office, could also have the effect of blocking billions of dollars in border wall funding that the president had announced in February when he declared a national emergency at the southern border, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the talks are private.

Wall St. is pissed, Lumpy is raining on their Tax Cuts!:rolleyes:
 
‘A massive tax’: Texas GOP senator throws down the gauntlet on Trump’s Mexico tariffs

Trump's support is eroding.:)

Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) warned on Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs on Mexico would actually be a “massive tax” on the American people.

During a speech on the Senate floor, Cornyn insisted that “the president of Mexico needs to do more to staunch the flow of people that cross its borders into the United States.”

“Tariffs, on the other hand, would be a massive tax,” the GOP senator continued. “The U.S. Chamber estimates that Texas alone would face $5.35 billion in increased costs as a result of a 5% tariff that could take effect as early as Monday.”

Next week, when Trumpski comes home, it might not be a warm welcome.:D
 
Ex-Republican horrified by Trump’s inability to even ‘string together sentences’

A conservative columnist who recently abandoned the Republican Party thinks Donald Trump isn’t just a liar — the president of the United States is trying to “murder the very idea of truth.”

“The debasement of words has reached a zenith with the coming of America’s 45th president, who dominates discourse in this country in ways perhaps no other president ever has. And if we hope to repair the damage that’s been done, we need to understand what it is about Trump’s misuse of words that is pernicious and dangerous,” writes Peter Wehner in The Atlantic.

“More worrisome is that many of Trump’s utterances are an incoherent word salad. If you read the transcript of many of his interviews and extemporaneous speeches, you often find that Trump is not only unable to lay out a coherent argument; at times he’s unable to string together sentences that parse.”

But it is Trump’s war with facts and reality itself, Wehner writes, which puts him “in a sinister category all his own.”

"That fucker's nutz, I tell ya!":D
 
Texas Republican tells his GOP colleagues they need to learn ‘basic things’ — like how not to be a racist ‘assh*le’

A Texas Republican warned that his party would keep shrinking if they continued acting like “assh*les.”

Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), the only black Republican in the House, made the remarks at a gathering organized by the Log Cabin Republicans, reported the Washington Blade.

He blamed bad behavior by other Republicans for that trend line.

“Why is that? I’ll tell you — it’s real simple,” Hurd said. “Don’t be an assh*le. Don’t be a racist. Don’t be a misogynist, right? Don’t be a homophobe. These are real basic things that we all should learn when we were in kindergarten.”

:D
 
Back
Top