Mom on phone to husband

Longtime reader, first time poster. I think I'm in the right place.

I'm sure there used to be a bunch of stories on lit featuring moms getting it on with their son(s) and/or daughter(s) while on the phone to their husband.

The only one I can find now (and it is great) is Mom Phones It In by lovecraft68.

I'd love to see more stories using this setup, or to be pointed to them if they exist.

Last edited:
To find such stories that have been written and posted, try asking in the Looking for a Story? subforum. I think the trope of phoning-hubby-while-sexed is not rare.

Tell me more. This could be a fun story.
I'd love to see your take on this setup!

Usually mom initiates phone sex with her husband while she is with her adult kids. She describes the "fantasy" to him, what she does and what she "imagines" him doing, but in reality she is giving instructions to whoever is with her, and describing what they are doing together.

Can work with mom in dominant or submissive role, and if two kids are available she could be describing a "fantasy" threesome to the husband. It also works when there is previous sex between the mom and her adult children, or with it being the first time, and the call could be about phone sex or she might go there unexpectedly.

I'd love to see your take on this setup!

Usually mom initiates phone sex with her husband while she is with her adult kids. She describes the "fantasy" to him, what she does and what she "imagines" him doing, but in reality she is giving instructions to whoever is with her, and describing what they are doing together.

Can work with mom in dominant or submissive role, and if two kids are available she could be describing a "fantasy" threesome to the husband. It also works when there is previous sex between the mom and her adult children, or with it being the first time, and the call could be about phone sex or she might go there unexpectedly.

Sounds like a fun story or role play.

It's an excellent idea for a story.

It falls within the more general them of mom getting on with son while husband is nearby in some way. I've worked with that theme in stories and it's very popular. There's something primal and Oedipal about the son standing in for the father while the father is in some way unavailable or unaware or not up to the task of filing his role.

It's a pretty common scene in the mother, son, absentee hubby incest stories.

I don't see it as a story unless it's really short. I mean how long could you really stretch that out? :confused:

I don't see it as a story unless it's really short. I mean how long could you really stretch that out? :confused:
Several sons.

Could write about the leading to mom taking her son to bed. I doubt she woke up one day and told her son "Hey I need a good fuck, what do you say son?" LOL

Like how long is her hubby gone before she starts to look at her son. Dose her son have the room next to the parents bedroom and her son having sex. Dose that make her wish it was her getting some?

I thought it was common too, but I've only been able to find one through searching. That's why I posted here. I know now I picked the wrong forum.

As for stretching it out, I wasn't thinking a series but I suppose there's a son, a daughter, all three together - for starters. I like the phone idea particularly but it could fit into a longer series that goes other places...

Several sons.

That slut! :eek:

I thought it was common too, but I've only been able to find one through searching. That's why I posted here. I know now I picked the wrong forum.

It's a pretty common scene in incest stories especially when the father is away or the son and mother are travelling. Sort of like the loving wives version where the cheating wife takes a call from hubby while being screwed.

I doubt you'd find it with a keyword search, the results would be too large. Try reading stories that have mother, son, father.

I can't think of any that had the daughter, father doing that while mom is away.

I would only see this as a scene in a longer story. Multiple sons aside :devil:

I would only see this as a scene in a longer story. Multiple sons aside :devil:
you're probably right. I'm looking for those scenes after failing to find them in searches. Now I'm registered so I can save them when I find them, at least.

To me, writing incest is always a challenge, a creative puzzle. How do I make myself believe the raw taboo-breaking? Especially mom-son. What are some more-or-less plausible triggers for prohibited motherfucking?

My stories usually feature an absent or distant dad, so mom is a suitable candidate. She's horny. Sonny, and maybe brothers and cousins, are studly and nearby. Hilarity ensues, especially if she pulls a train or bukakke session whilst talking to dad on the phone. Or maybe a daughter is slurping her.

When/if I write again, I must include the phone bit. Idea: Multiple episodes set in different eras and generations. 1920: wall crank phone. 1950: standard heavy handset. 1970: light princess phone. 1990: primitive speakerphone. Now: Smartphone and/or modern digital wireless landline with speaker. Maybe it's a family tradition passed on by moms and aunts. Anyway, each type of hardware promotes varied fuck positions. For more fun, pre-1970 calls are on "party lines". Neighbors can listen -- and comment.

For more fun, pre-1970 calls are on "party lines". Neighbors can listen -- and comment.

Comment on??? They would hear exactly what the dad would hear.

I'm trying to remember but it seemed to me (in Canada) party lines were disappearing by the mid sixties.

Also housing lots were much farther apart than today. Not much chance of overhearing anything unless the windows were open.

Longtime reader, first time poster. I think I'm in the right place.

I'm sure there used to be a bunch of stories on lit featuring moms getting it on with their son(s) and/or daughter(s) while on the phone to their husband.

The only one I can find now (and it is great) is Mom Phones It In by lovecraft68.

I'd love to see more stories using this setup, or to be pointed to them if they exist.

I hope you do write your story. Even if there is allot out there. I look foreword to how you would have it build up to where mom or son actively starts that relationship.

(oh you may want to think about going into your settings and turning pm's on) I like to get off site notifications about them, and thread posts like this.

Just finished first draft of a story about a auntie who seduces her niece and has sex twice while on the phone with her sister.

Comment on??? They would hear exactly what the dad would hear.
In my 1950s-60s childhood, suburban party lines existed around Los Angeles, and after caller and called had hung up, listeners might chatter about the conversation. That could be the best part!

I'm trying to remember but it seemed to me (in Canada) party lines were disappearing by the mid sixties.
Wikipedia sez:
A majority of Bell System subscribers in the mid-20th century in the United States and Canada were serviced by party lines, which carried a billing discount over individual service...

Modern usage

Party lines remain primarily in rural areas where local loops are long and private loops uneconomical when spread sparsely over a large area. Privacy is limited and congestion often occurs. In isolated communities, party lines have been used without any direct connection to the outside world.

One example of a community linked by party line is in Big Santa Anita Canyon high in the mountains above Los Angeles...​
So, depending on time and place, Sonny could be plowing Mom whilst she phone-talks to Dad -- and a neighbor peering through fortuitous windows could watch, and gossip afterward.

Back