Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Cenzo_Cava

Loves Spam
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Posts
174
For me it's a sexy shemale. Big tits and a huge cock seems like a lot of fun to me. I have others, but I will just leave it there for now. What are some of yours?
 
Strapons, watersports, (mild) scat, domination, exhibition (either with a girl, or forcing her to do it), threesome (two women being the main one), maybe a little bondage and some other stuff that I'm forgetting.

Man; my list is actually pretty long. I feel like quite the underachieving pervert. I really need to work on that. It's a good thing that I'm still relatively young.
 
Mine

For me it's a sexy shemale. Big tits and a huge cock seems like a lot of fun to me. I have others, but I will just leave it there for now. What are some of yours?

I probably have too many to list them all. I see 2 already listed that I think would be hot. Having my wife use a strap on is something I want to try. Sex with a well endowed shemale is hot to fantasize about, but I am not likely to experience it. Any kind of voyeurism is the most recurring fetish or fantasy that I have. Listening to others is also a great thrill that I haven't experienced nearly enough.
 
Would be interesting trying out some dungeon play with restrains and toys.
 
Guess that will be some serious femdom stuff...not just one night, but over a period of time.
 
I want to spend a weekend as an owned slave-- not submissive, but by force, with me fighting against my captivity the whole time.
 
Outdoor sex. I've always wanted to try that, but I get freaked out when faced with an opportunity. I get crazy aroused, but my nerves get the better of me and I just say, "forget it". My SO is done trying.:(
 
Outdoor sex. I've always wanted to try that, but I get freaked out when faced with an opportunity. I get crazy aroused, but my nerves get the better of me and I just say, "forget it". My SO is done trying.:(

My wife and I tried outdoor sex once while we were dating. We were both crazy aroused, but it was so hot and I was so dehydrated that I couldn't get it up. It was very embarrassing... We've never tried it. Although one of her fantasies is sex on a beach. We'll get to that one someday.
 
sucking cock. not gay sex/relationship, just sucking and servicing a thick hard cock until it fills my mouth with cum.

also, sex with a black woman and having a threesome.

maybe i xan get a black tranny to join my wife and me and knock off all three in one night??!!
 
Back
Top