Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Nodding in agreement) Yes - this thread can become....a compulsion....a serious need to satisfy - must rush home from work to see what's happening - who's "at home" - who is "playing" - who wants to play... Need to spend some time away - in RL - for balance. That being said - HUGS to all the girls - INL, Bound, Serene - and the wonderful Daddies who care for us and love us in this protected environment we have created to play in.

I like when you pulse .... and cumpulse ... just sayin.

Mmmmm...you know I welcome your kisses anytime, anywhere, for any reason Daddy. *kisses you back and presses closer* :kiss:

*pulls* you closer.........*caresses* your sides as I *palm* your breasts......*pinching* your nipples.......*feeling* them harden............mmmmmm.........*feeling* something else harden......:devil:.....:kiss:

*pulls* you closer.........*caresses* your sides as I *palm* your breasts......*pinching* your nipples.......*feeling* them harden............mmmmmm.........*feeling* something else harden......:devil:.....:kiss:

Oh Daddy.....I feel so tingly all over.....and warm, so very warm....especially right here...*takes your hand hand slips it just under the hem of my nighty*....do you feel that Daddy?

Oh Daddy.....I feel so tingly all over.....and warm, so very warm....especially right here...*takes your hand hand slips it just under the hem of my nighty*....do you feel that Daddy?

Yes I feel the wetness.......the warmth.......as I raise my finger to my nose and inhale.........mmmmmmm........:kiss:

Yes I feel the wetness.......the warmth.......as I raise my finger to my nose and inhale.........mmmmmmm........:kiss:

Spreading my legs wider....leaning in closer....running my hands up your neck....I dip my head and lick your finger clean before whispering in your ear...."Daddy....please Daddy, I NEED you....."

Spreading my legs wider....leaning in closer....running my hands up your neck....I dip my head and lick your finger clean before whispering in your ear...."Daddy....please Daddy, I NEED you....."

Oh my little girl......"licking my finger".......mmmmmm.......I crave your hunger.....reaching down again I dip my finger into your wetness.......spreading your folds......searching for your clit.....my cock hardening.......your words echoing in my head.......:kiss:

Good morning you sexy, lovely, ladies of Lit. :rose:
I was reading some previous posts and have to add my two cents worth. I also agree that the rl Daddy/daughter thingy does nothing for me... in fact really turns me off. I don't like the idea of incest whatsoever.
I do like the older man, younger woman scenario, however. When a younger woman comes on to me and appreciates me for who I am, I'm frozen in time. It's like being held captive by a time bandit. My older body has a chance to experience the playground on which my younger mind has been dancing for many years.
I can see why older men love to play the sugar daddy role. With precious adorable women like you around, it is pure heaven.
Thank you.

Good morning you sexy, lovely, ladies of Lit. :rose:
I was reading some previous posts and have to add my two cents worth. I also agree that the rl Daddy/daughter thingy does nothing for me... in fact really turns me off. I don't like the idea of incest whatsoever.
I do like the older man, younger woman scenario, however. When a younger woman comes on to me and appreciates me for who I am, I'm frozen in time. It's like being held captive by a time bandit. My older body has a chance to experience the playground on which my younger mind has been dancing for many years.
I can see why older men love to play the sugar daddy role. With precious adorable women like you around, it is pure heaven.
Thank you.

I think having a sugar daddy would be icky...I would feel paid to act as if I liked him...

I think having a sugar daddy would be icky...I would feel paid to act as if I liked him...

Hi Bound. How are you sweetheart? :kiss:

I don't think I was considering the icky factor when I mentioned a sugar daddy. It would not seem loving for a man to "buy" a woman with gifts, etc. I'm thinking more of a loving/ giving relationship where a man who is older, more experienced, and better off financially, has a loving exchange with a woman who is younger, more innocent, and appreciates the finer things in life. The man in this case is able to give her what truly pleases her. The woman does not reciprocate with sex because she feels compelled to do so. She loves her older man for who he is, and wants to be with him in a close and loving way. It is not a relationship that trades sex for money. That's gross and debases both the man and woman.

Oh my little girl......"licking my finger".......mmmmmm.......I crave your hunger.....reaching down again I dip my finger into your wetness.......spreading your folds......searching for your clit.....my cock hardening.......your words echoing in my head.......:kiss:

I open my legs for you, moaning in your ear as your fingers caress me and finally find my clit....I gasp as a jolt of pleasure runs through my body....I reach down and take your hardness in my hand, squeezing, stroking as I whimper...."Please Daddy...take me...make me yours...your little girl...."

The thread seems to be lonely for now. It makes me feel sad that such a beautiful little girl like you can't find what she needs here. Yet, I don't want to step on another man's hose :D.
Come baby, lay against my body and let me protect you until you find what you're looking for. :kiss:

Hi Bound. How are you sweetheart? :kiss:

I don't think I was considering the icky factor when I mentioned a sugar daddy. It would not seem loving for a man to "buy" a woman with gifts, etc. I'm thinking more of a loving/ giving relationship where a man who is older, more experienced, and better off financially, has a loving exchange with a woman who is younger, more innocent, and appreciates the finer things in life. The man in this case is able to give her what truly pleases her. The woman does not reciprocate with sex because she feels compelled to do so. She loves her older man for who he is, and wants to be with him in a close and loving way. It is not a relationship that trades sex for money. That's gross and debases both the man and woman.

I'm fine:kiss:

the phrase "looking for a sugar daddy" means looking for a rich guy to fund my lifestyle...

I think the part of your senario that bothers me is innocent and appreciates the finner things in life....being both is difficult....I am innocent of wine...I doubt I have drank half a glass total in my life...I therefore couldn't appreciate a fine wine...

I see what you are saying but more of a loving/ giving relationship where a man who is older, more experienced, and better off financially, has a loving exchange with a woman who is younger, more innocent, and appreciates his experiance...his ability to show her the finer things in life is just a bonus...
*debate day in the neighbourhood?*

I'm fine:kiss:

the phrase "looking for a sugar daddy" means looking for a rich guy to fund my lifestyle...

I think the part of your senario that bothers me is innocent and appreciates the finner things in life....being both is difficult....I am innocent of wine...I doubt I have drank half a glass total in my life...I therefore couldn't appreciate a fine wine...

I see what you are saying but more of a loving/ giving relationship where a man who is older, more experienced, and better off financially, has a loving exchange with a woman who is younger, more innocent, and appreciates his experiance...his ability to show her the finer things in life is just a bonus...
*debate day in the neighbourhood?*

While I don't disagree with your point of view of a sugar daddy, I think a different perspective is equally tenable; that being the one of a willing, well-to-do older gentleman, loving and receiving love from a younger, less fiscally endowed woman, who appreciates what this man does for her.
Your example of not being able to appreciate a fine wine is apropos. The older man recognizes the less experienced woman may not appreciate his interests at the time, but through nurturance, patience, and perhaps a bit of loving, "heavy- handed" guidance... she will grow in her wisdom and sophistication.
I love a good debate :D :kiss::rose:

Last edited:
While I don't disagree with your point of view of a sugar daddy, I think a different perspective is equally tenable; that being the one of a willing, well-to-do older gentleman, loving and receiving love from a younger, less fiscally endowed woman, who appreciates what this man does for her.
Your example of not being able to appreciate a fine wine is apropos. The older man recognizes the less experienced woman may not appreciate his interests at the time, but through nurturance, patience, and perhaps a bit of loving, "heavy- handed" guidance... she will grow in her wisdom and sophistication.
I love a good debate :D :kiss::rose:

This description feels good to me...In the last one she appreciated things...here she appreciates the man....

The thread seems to be lonely for now. It makes me feel sad that such a beautiful little girl like you can't find what she needs here. Yet, I don't want to step on another man's hose :D.
Come baby, lay against my body and let me protect you until you find what you're looking for. :kiss:

There may be lulls between our posts at times, but that just builds the desire, and Daddy always gives me what I need...;)

I wouldn't mind cuddling up with you though, it is a bit chilly today...

This is a subject I have been a bit curious about latley. I remember a few years ago I was with a girl who asked If she could call me daddy, at the time I found it a bit odd and didnt go for it now Im wishing I would have.

For most into it Is it an occasional thing just every so often when your in the mood or is it a daily thing? I dont know that I would be able to put in the time required...lol

This is a subject I have been a bit curious about latley. I remember a few years ago I was with a girl who asked If she could call me daddy, at the time I found it a bit odd and didnt go for it now Im wishing I would have.

For most into it Is it an occasional thing just every so often when your in the mood or is it a daily thing? I dont know that I would be able to put in the time required...lol

If I had this in RL, I see myself calling him Daddy...in the bedroom...when I needed cuddles,ect...when I was feeling flirty and lustful...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back