Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this new adventure is going smoothly...albeit.. Little'mama and all but Daddy K woke in the night with fevers....better this week than next.... vacation. which means...daddy will have it next week...

still feeling out my Daddy roll. I'm comfortable in my skin... but, not sure if this new daddy Babygirl....Am I to do....just keep keeping on...or

I believe the only way to know if you are a success as a Daddy is the happiness of your Babygirl. Every DD/LG relationship is different and all have their challenges. But if your Babygirl is happy and excited and wanting to please you and wanting you to please her then I'd say you are doing the job right. If you weren't doing your job right then I'm sure your Babygirl would walk away and find someone who can Daddy her. Noone else can tell you how you are doing, or how you should be doing your role as a Daddy. Not me, Not other Daddies, Not other Babygirls and Not even Lord High Mucky Muck of Opinionville.

I can't speak for all other Daddies here, but i know I've had many doubts about my abilities in this role in the short time we've been in this relationship. As has my Babygeil. But we constantly reassure each other of our love and happiness. We listen to what other people say but we don't need to take on board anything they say.

And hello to all other Daddies and their Babies out there in our corner of Lit-land. I'm proud to be part of this wonderful supportive family.

DC I totally agree about the "Babygirl Magic" So you stole her panties eh! Pantiless on the bus...so wonderfully wicked!

It made me smile all afternoon at work thinking of her pantiless in public. And no - I didn't steal them.... They just became, uhm, uncomfortably wearable for her....

Good morning to all the Daddies and the baby girls who adore you!

TT, so glad you and Daddy C got some great time together! Why don't they ever believe us when we say we don't have to use babygirl magic??? *giggles*

Welcome GB. Hello to Peaches, RA, TT, Daddy PA, Daddy K, Daddy C and anyone else I missed!

And of course, a special good morning hello and kiss to my Daddy! Can't wait to spend time with you this morning! Now, if only my tummy will cooperate!

:heart: Keri

Because if they did believe we didn't have some kind of baby magic then they'd have to admit how damn easily we can get our way when we want too. And how little control they seem to have at times :D

It made me smile all afternoon at work thinking of her pantiless in public. And no - I didn't steal them.... They just became, uhm, uncomfortably wearable for her....

*giggles and blushes* and they were the pretty ruffled purple and silver ones like the white ones I posted in here.

And awww daddy I love your new signature.

I had my first day at work today. I have missed it. Was in a good (but sometimes trying) room of younger kids today.

Because if they did believe we didn't have some kind of baby magic then they'd have to admit how damn easily we can get our way when we want too. And how little control they seem to have at times :D

*giggles and blushes* and they were the pretty ruffled purple and silver ones like the white ones I posted in here.

And awww daddy I love your new signature.

I had my first day at work today. I have missed it. Was in a good (but sometimes trying) room of younger kids today.

It MUST be Magic! It's un-natural for babygirls to wield so much power over big strong Daddies!

Those panties were very cute and girlie. She knows what i like to see her wearing....

And yes, I had to tell the world how proud i always am of you.

It MUST be Magic! It's un-natural for babygirls to wield so much power over big strong Daddies!

Those panties were very cute and girlie. She knows what i like to see her wearing....

And yes, I had to tell the world how proud i always am of you.

See I knew you'd say that.

I know I still remember your reaction to them *blushes*

Well *sighs* thank you. You know i'm not used to people being proud of me.

Hey daddy can you make or buy me this bed? but maybe in a light lilac?

45816_502492023123093_955077911_n.jpg

And look it even has room for a sister to sleep over

See I knew you'd say that.

I know I still remember your reaction to them *blushes*

Well *sighs* thank you. You know i'm not used to people being proud of me.

Hey daddy can you make or buy me this bed? but maybe in a light lilac?

45816_502492023123093_955077911_n.jpg

And look it even has room for a sister to sleep over

It is very much a princess bed, but I think it is beyond the financial means of a Knave, and did I tell you I failed Manual Arts at High School? Sorry Babychild, I'll have to say no this time....:(:rose:

Tho, Daddy may be able to build THIS bed for us....

Attachments

• des1.jpg
    des1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 316
It is very much a princess bed, but I think it is beyond the financial means of a Knave, and did I tell you I failed Manual Arts at High School? Sorry Babychild, I'll have to say no this time....:(:rose:

*sighs and huffs like you know I do* No you didn't tell me you failed that. It's very UNdaddy of you I must say

Tho, Daddy may be able to build THIS bed for us....

HUH you know my opinions on that

SHHHHHH>>>> Do you need to tell EVERYBODY that i find your toes sexy? - especially when you put on that pink girlie scented nail polish!!!

You've posted in the foot fetish thread so it's nothing they couldn't have found out themselves. That pink polish that you bloody bite off and ruin my polish job.
I can tell them something they don't know if you're like :p

You've posted in the foot fetish thread so it's nothing they couldn't have found out themselves. That pink polish that you bloody bite off and ruin my polish job.
I can tell them something they don't know if you're like :p

Oh? Thinking of Letting out Daddy's secrets now are we? HMMMM>.. Don't think so precious one.

Noone can ever accuse you of being "trendy" or "normal". How else do you explain that you've settled on me as a Daddy;)

Don't you dare say I settled with you as my Daddy *glares at you* You are MY PERFECT amazing Daddy. There was not a single ounce of settling with you as my daddy.
You say I can't put myself down well be an example for me to follow and don't you dare put our relationship down like that.
Joking or not I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back