Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:D:D:D

I'm picturing the darkest Motherfucker in the Valley of Death, going along singing "Yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy" and Tiny Bubbles, while swinging his scythe.

tumblr_lr5p01iKwb1qjmn31o1_500.jpg

I'm picturing the darkest Motherfucker in the Valley of Death, going along singing "Yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy" and Tiny Bubbles, while swinging his scythe.

tumblr_lr5p01iKwb1qjmn31o1_500.jpg

Hello, Honey :)

Do they grow Pinot Noir in The Valley of Death?

I'm not sure that is a grape I'd want to drink.

I skipped you again! :kiss: C'mon dahlink, you will have a glass of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque in the morning, won't you? Or are you still suffering from that night when you wrote something strange about a guitar.

17.jpg

I skipped you again! :kiss: C'mon dahlink, you will have a glass of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque in the morning, won't you? Or are you still suffering from that night when you wrote something strange about a guitar.

17.jpg

No, not suffering at all hun. Just got a tad heavy handed with my vodka pour.

I'm not sure Psalm 23 would help much

hiya :)

Let's go for Bach's Cantata No. 208 instead, Where Sheep May Safely Graze.

I heard a probably apocryphal story once about some people who heard a beautiful rendition of No. 208 coming from a church. They stopped to ask about it, and were told it was being played at the funeral ... of the local butcher, LOL.

:)

Let's hope it's Saxon_Hart who tucks us under his arm and carries us off! drinking champagne and vodka bombs in the shadow of the Valley of Death, LOL.

:rose: Jane!

Let's go for Bach's Cantata No. 208 instead, Where Sheep May Safely Graze.

I heard a probably apocryphal story once about some people who heard a beautiful rendition of No. 208 coming from a church. They stopped to ask about it, and were told it was being played at the funeral ... of the local butcher, LOL.

You paint a lovely picture. LOL On that note lets go to Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

I enjoyed that!

Let's not forget this one, Vaughan Williams - Mr Valiant for Truth passing over to the other side, from Pilgrim's Progress.
:heart:

And this one: Cwm Rhondda

I remember singing that hymn as part of the Choir in Gibraltar Cathedral, accompanied by the organ and the Royal Marine Band. The congregation was mainly military - the sailors of the Mediterranean Fleet; the soldiers of the Black Watch, the Gibraltar Regiment; the Royal Marines; and the airmen of both the Fleet Air Arm and RAF Gibraltar.

The choruses were thunderous. Almost like This or This.

Last edited:

Do you mean THIS ONE ?

PS. Hang one; you ain't old enough to remember this, even at your seniority. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back