Dad Is Daughter's Cuckold

where is the mother in all of this? what if the daughter is a spoiled bitch who now has her father giving her money regularly to go clothes shopping and allowing her to do what ever she wants. The wife, not realizing about how her husband is cuckold by their daughter, tries to put a stop to the outrageous behavior and orders her husband to quit pandering to their daughter. He can't stop of course.

Now it is a show down between the daughter and the mother. First, she orders her father to stop having sex with the mother. He has no choice but to stop. This makes the wife increasingly frustrated. Then she arranges for one of her friends to hit on her mom. While nothing happens the daughter "catches" them and uses it against her. then she has the best friend of the husband come over and seduce the mother. She is so horny she allows things to go further than they should. Only, the daughter walks in just before she reaches orgasm.

Now she really has the goods against her mother too. She then arranges one of her lovers to come over and fuck her in the living room, knowing her mother will walk in on them - which she does. She starts yelling, but they don't stop. The daughter insists she sit there and watch them, which she reluctantly does...
 
Back
Top