How To Login to Chat

There is a link off the main literotica.com site. The chat doesn't work that great all the time, you often have to keep trying to login (you have to create an account for chat, your login here won't work).
 
Still not working I came home early and still today could not get in oh well. Any hint I keep getting Initiated do I keep closing and than hitting the link any other tips. Maybe there is another chat eventually
 
Once again. . .

Lit Chat has been buggy and inconsistent for years. If you really want to chat, you'll need to find another place to do so.
 
I tried it the last couple of days and couldn't get in. It could be down, usually after x attempts I can get in, I got in the other day, but it could be it crashed and no one has gotten to it yet. I agree, you may want to try and find other chat resources, or maybe check out IRC (get the MIRC client and give it a whirl)......I don't think the folks running lit are planning on doing much with the chat, I think what you see is what you get (heck, site still calls it their 'experimental new flash chat', when it has been online a looong time.
 
Can anyone recommend an alternative chat site? One that has different rooms like Lit and no spam bots.
 
i do go into chat but crashes alot or takes for ever to get in

Same here. You have to be really persistent to get in, and it usually crashes after a few minutes. But it's still one of the best chat sites out there because of the variety of the rooms, it's always populated, and none of this "no cyber" crap.

And best of all it's full of filthy people. :)
 
I like this site for the stories, but I like< ******> for the chats. You can cam up in many rooms. They are not always busy.
 
Oh, hello thread from 2010! How I've missed you!
(((hugsChatThread)))

And LOOK! It's three years later, and chat STILL DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY!

It's a shame that no other options have been created in the past three years.

*Typed using my favorite SF.

SF = Sarcasm Font
 
Last edited:
Seems weird to me that Literotica seems stuck in 2006. Don't they have sufficient sponsorship, or just sheer volumes of volunteers, to get a decent chatroom going?

Sad, for I love Literotica and its chat. - humorous tone, serious sentiment

Oh, hello thread from 2010! How I've missed you!
(((hugsChatThread)))

And LOOK! It's three years later, and chat STILL DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY!

It's a shame that no other options have been created in the past three years.

*Typed using my favorite SF.

SF = Sarcasm Font
 
Seriously, what has to happen to get a working chat room?
There are enough users that I think enough donations could be volunteered to buy a good server...
 
Back
Top