Do people actually have sex during female periods?

I dont think so people should not have sex when one's having periods because it is dangerous and yeah in future when both want a baby it would cause some problems.

Male should wait till her periods are over and as soon as her periods are over you can have sex because when females are over with it there cell X reproduction increases and so male's. they both waited for some time and then when u will have your sex your baby will be perfect and healthy.

Can you provide some scientific proof of that opinion, seemoreme?

but we are not allowed to do sex in periods so honey get a contol on yourself and make love after your mensis periods.

Huh. Oddly similar posting style.

My troll sense is tingling.

Interesting that these two have the same uneducated opinion, and they posted right after each other, and they joined within a month of each other.

Alts? I think so!

She beat me to it.

You know what's really funny about seemoreme? Searching that 'person's' posts, the English is fine in the first half of the posts, and gets suddenly very different. After a search of "Sweet Carolina's" posts, I saw that "Sweet Carolina" has a habit of visiting the same threads as "seemoreme" and saying the exact same thing as "seemoreme" in extremely similar clipped English.

Hmm. =/
 
Last edited:
i have always been a fan....i find her pussy much hotter inside....makes me feel like my cock is going to melt
 
I did it a few times with my girlfriend back in Jersey. She was horny and wanted to have sex during her periods. I believe relationships should be give and take, make compromises. At the end of the day it is all about making each other happy.
 
She beat me to it.

You know what's really funny about seemoreme? Searching that 'person's' posts, the English is fine in the first half of the posts, and gets suddenly very different. After a search of "Sweet Carolina's" posts, I saw that "Sweet Carolina" has a habit of visiting the same threads as "seemoreme" and saying the exact same thing as "seemoreme" in extremely similar clipped English.

Hmm. =/

Good, so I'm not the only one that noticed that! It's been annoying the hell out of me. Seriously, what's the point? People are so odd sometimes. :rolleyes:
 
I like to have sex with my girlfriend when she is in her period. She is much more horny in this time. She don't need so much time to become hot and she gets much faster to orgasm. Sure it doesn't look very nice, some parts of the bed are red afterwards and I would never lick her, but out of this I like it and she too.
 
Why not have intercourse during her period? We just put a towel under her during her most heavy flows and then go for it. Is there something animal about it? You bet. My attitude is never waste a hard on.
 
I've done it .. my girlfriend usually prefers doing it in the shower though. less clean up.
 
i love to have sex during my period. i usually get really horny but /sigh hubby hates having sex during periods
 
I posted this a few weeks ago in the Period Fetish thread on the Lit's BDSM Talk forum.

I think it's worth posting here (hope it hasn't been posted in this thread already) and worthy of discussion any time we're discussing period sex.



I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread already and I just jumped in and don't want to read through all 20 pages. Even if it has been mentioned, it's worth mentioning again.

There is a legitimate physiological and physical benefit to having sex during that time of the month.

Nature is a complex and amazing thing. When you crave things, it's your body's way of saying "I need" or "I want" something.

There are all different degrees of 'needing' and 'signaling'. It could be as simple as craving water when you're thirsty. It could be something a little more complex like craving milk when your body needs calcium. Right?

Well, when a woman (anyone) has sex, your body releases increased amounts of hormones (like adrenaline, oxytocin, estrogen/testosterone) as well as neurotransmitters (like dopamine and serotonin). These hormones and neurotransmitters help with cramps, pain, bloating, blood flow.

Sex on your period is just your body's natural way of feeling better. Your body knows it wants to feel better and it communicates/signals that to you by making you horny.
 
Hummm

Its funny when i first read it i thought it was wierd to think of it.. But thinking back on it have ' played' during that time quite a few times now... Humm so yeah i assume alot of people either find it a turn on or just do it anyway..

I'm always ALOT more in the mood for sex during that time.. :devil:
 
Most definately

My bf and I think nothing about it. Maybe it is that we done it with other people before we met. And yes I am also horny during my period. We do the thing with a dark towel on the bed and to take a shower after to clean up. He usually does not go down on me unless we have had a little to much to drink. When he comes up and I kiss him, he taste a little funny, but by that time who cares. Bottom line is that we both enjoy sex while I am having my period.
 
Do couples really do this?
Is it something either of you find more primal?
Is it more erotic or one or either?
Men.. does it feel different when she is not on her cycle?

There was something else too.... lets start here.


I'm more horny during my period. However, don't see a difference in the orgasm.
 
Personally, I tend to change my mind on this from month to month, depending how on how I feel. Sometimes, for the first day or so after I come on, I just feel too uncomfortable and grouchy to be amorous at all. The fact it might all be a bit messy if we did it is not really what matters.
 
Heck yeah!
There is no better cure for cramps than an orgasm. An orgasm and a glass of wine fixes me right up :)
 
Do couples really do this?
Is it something either of you find more primal?
Is it more erotic or one or either?
Men.. does it feel different when she is not on her cycle?

There was something else too.... lets start here.

Yes, Couples do. Umm well I am in a lesbian relationship and while I don't touch her, she fingers me while I am menstruating. Not like heavy just the last couple days. I get wetter, my vagina is almost more sensitive, my nipples are WAY more sensitive and I am just insatiable. :rolleyes:
 
One of my fondest memories is of having wild period sex and both of us getting messy and wet. I think it's totally animalistic and hotter than hell. mmm.
 
I get wetter, my vagina is almost more sensitive, my nipples are WAY more sensitive and I am just insatiable. :rolleyes:

Yes, that is exactly why period sex is so wonderful! The heightened sensitivity is everywhere!
 
Back
Top