PLAYFUL HOT mixed erotic wrestling fun with your wife?

charlir

Experienced
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Posts
45
Hi! Recently I have been fantasizing of having "PLAYFUL" (nothing rough or hurting) but very HOT and erotic mixed wrestling with a stranger's/new friend's wife or girlfriend while they watched us. "Winning or losing" is unimportant to me when compared to ALL of us having a great FUN time!! The basic idea is to start out PLAYFULLY lite wrestling with some clothing on like Tee shirts, bikinis, panties, or other lite easy to removable clothing that wouldn't be destroyed in the process. The wrestling starts, and as we warm up, soon strip the opponent of their attire. The wrestling continues, but adult sexual fun becomes included by BOTH parties. This would NOT be a domination session as I prefer lengthy equally fair back and forth fun. This would not be hard to accomplish since I am only 5'5" tall. I would like to hear from anyone that maybe interested. Even if we only just chat/email about the fantasy. I am pretty much open to your ideas. Just not into "pain" or "total domination." Thank you for reading and to those who may respond.
 
.... hear from anyone that maybe interested. Even if we only just chat/email about the fantasy. I am pretty much open to your ideas. Just not into "pain" or "total domination." Thank you for reading and to those who may respond.

I think since women are generally smaller and not so muscular we be permitted to grab the men by the balls and squeeze as hard as we can while punching the exposed balls as hard as we can with our hard knuckled fist. That be okay?

And a nice little ....bump.... for you. ;=)
 
Well,...first of all Thank You for the "bump" and your response. Wow, but while your response does make sense, it does kinda scare me. As I am only 5"5" I know that there also many ladies taller and bigger than I am. I am way out of shape and not all that fit and admit it. That is definitely one reason I have NO interest in meeting up with other guys. They always got rougher than my liking. So I understand what you ladies feel about it and are saying. But maybe some baby oil spread and applied over us would help to further equalize this since muscles then would be diminished in the ability to "hold" on to. While I could honor your request to be "painful" to me, I am just hesitant, because if I haven't passed out from the pain I would become desperate forceful at trying to remove your hand and fingers.
 
You remind me of the saying "small but terrible" and that's cockiness.
 
I am short, shy, mild, and laid back. But I have never been called is cocky or bossy. LOL. Nor do I like fights or arguments. I try to use reasoning and persuaision to solve disagreements.
 
Nothing much really Heiress. I'll bet your story is longer and more interesting. : 7 )
 
LOL. That usually takes a while to do. But you do sound like one that's full of fun and feisty.
 
My AV is so cute. XD

Edit.. Edit...

Why don't you tell a story? Stories are more fascinating than itsy bitsy chats.
 
Last edited:
well. I have most of the mixed erotic wrestling stories, but I'm not so good at writing them.
 
oops. read most of the stories.

so many peeps, but so few responses. lol. I Thank those who have so far. and those of you who have also read them.
 
just giving this a try since it has been a few months

Still looking for mixed sex wrestling fun
 
easy going playful mixed sex lite rassling wrestler4u

Just giving a bump to an old posting to see if there any one new interested.
 
Back
Top