New Member Introductions

New to the forum but have been a long time Literotica fan. I do hope to make some new friends and share some experiences here as well as some laughs. I look forward to meeting everyone.
 
Hey all! I've bounced around a few forums and have really only found one I ever stuck with. Figured I'd go ahead and give this place a shot. I'm a writer and university student and I hope to meet some cool people here and find interesting discussions to partake in.
 
Hi all

First time venturing beyond the stories and new to forums in general. 20 year old male with no clue what he's doing :p
 
Hi all

First time venturing beyond the stories and new to forums in general. 20 year old male with no clue what he's doing :p

A fine username, sir, and a brave one in the domain of Eros. Good luck with your dark travels.
 
Hi All,

Newer to the forums. 29 year old male here. Joined looking for active discussion with like minded adults, and to explore more of my sexuality.
 
Hi there.

I'm Denise, 34 years old. My parents are from China, but I was born and raised in Houston. I currently split my time between LA, NYC, and Florida for my real estate business, with a few hops to Europe and the Gulf every now and then. When I'm not working, I love going to the gym, yoga, the outdoors, fine dining, shoes, wine, and nightlife...oh, and sex, too!

I'm working on a story about a woman who breaks down under her traditional Asian parents and drops out of high school, then goes back to get her degree 15 years later and meets some sexy classmates. It explores how her strict upbringing stokes her rebellious and risky behaviors. It'll most likely be all G/G but I wouldn't rule out throwing in a guy or two.

I also want to do a few futanari stories...that's a huuuuuge turn on for me.
 
Hi all! New member here that started today. I've read a few of the stories and found my time well spent. Glad to be a part of this forum!!
 
Hello

Well, Here goes...

50ish male with a vivid imagination and an attention to detail. I have an education in math and science. Numbers pay the bills, but words are my fun. I have posted several stories with some success in terms of reviews; I realized (after the fact) the value of an editor. I have a few more stories in the works that will benefit from an editor, as I do learn from my mistakes.

As for my screen name, an introduction to metallurgy is required: Monel is a steel alloy that contains a significant amount of nickel. It is a hard metal, but more importantly, it is resistant to harsh conditions, particularly caustic environments. And considering the anonymous comments I have received on some of my contributions on this site, it is appropriate.

This is my first post on the forum... Hopefully did not make a complete fool of myself...
 
Sup. 18yo Scottish American male living in the Northeast of the country, been lurking on this site for a few months. Rather surprised that this site has a roleplaying side, but then again, I probably shouldn't be.

Also, how many posts do I need to make to get an avatar?
 
Sup. 18yo Scottish American male living in the Northeast of the country, been lurking on this site for a few months. Rather surprised that this site has a roleplaying side, but then again, I probably shouldn't be.

Also, how many posts do I need to make to get an avatar?

Welcum; 100 posts will allow you to post an avatar...so get busy!
 
Hey!!!

Hey! I'm new to the forum section however I've been reading the stories for years. I'm a single 46 yr old bi female from North Alabama and I'm looking for others who share similar interests. My favorite stories are the incest/taboo stories and I also like the bisexual stories and K9 stories as well. I'm hoping to find friends in my area who would like to get together and talk about our interests and see where it goes from there.
 
Hey! I'm new to the forum section however I've been reading the stories for years. I'm a single 46 yr old bi female from North Alabama and I'm looking for others who share similar interests. My favorite stories are the incest/taboo stories and I also like the bisexual stories and K9 stories as well. I'm hoping to find friends in my area who would like to get together and talk about our interests and see where it goes from there.
Welcome Bamblea to the forums (of which I am obviously not well versed, this being only my third post). Your quest for other like-minded Literotica readers may be best suited for the Personals forum. Good luck!

Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals
 
Not really a new member per se. Just haven't posted here in a very long time. Time to tip toe back into the pool.
 
Greetings all,
I am a totally blind guy who is very interested in, but also very shy about discussing sexual matters. I don't have too much to say even now except that I plan to use the how-to forum to ask questions that, under normal circumstances, I would be far too nervous to ask in person. So... Hi!
 
Back
Top