Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us all the details when you get done. I love shemale sex.

Tex is a lucky bastard. I would give my left nut to meet a she-male and then I would dedicate my right nut to pleasing her/him/it, when the cock wasn't in my mouth, which would be most of the time I was awake!

I was still on here when my buddy got here and still wearing my gstring panties. He liked them and doesn't mind me wearing them at all. I showed him the pics I have taken of me wearing panties while he got undressed then sat on the couch lookin gat my pics.
After that we went into the bedroom and I handed him the camera to take pics and explained that the wife likes to see pics of me sucking cock when she gets home from work. He, said cool and took the camera. I then leaned down and started licking his cock from the base to the tip and took the whole thing in my mouth as it got hard. And licked his shaved balls and sucked a nut in my mouth then went back to sucking and licking his cock as it was fully hard then. He was caressing my butt and my balls during this. Then he had me move over into a 69 so he could also suck on my cock and lick my balls too. We did this for a while and he took more pics of me sucking his cock. I even was able to deep throat his cock, although it barely went into my throat. Did that a few times, then concentrated on sucking his cock and getting him to cum, and savoring the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth. While sucking harder and stroking his cock at the same time, I could feeling him getting more excited and I knew he was getting close. So I tried to go faster and firmer with it. He finally came in my mouth, and I continued sucking and just enjoying the feel of his cock as it grew soft, and kept licking and sucking enjoying the feel of his cock even when its soft. Then his cell rang and he had to answer it. It was his wife and she needed him to get something for her. So he had to leave. He didn't finish with me, but I didn't mind. I got to complete what I wanted to do with him. Shortly after he left my wife got home and I loaded the pics to show her. She enjoyed looking at them and was smiling and said they all looked great.

Yes Tex is lucky

Shemales are the most extreme sexual encounter you can have. i should know!

Yes it was. He was on his way home from work, had to clean the lot cause it snowed. So he didn't have much time he said as the wife had lunch ready. But he got here and undressed and sat on the couch, and I knelt on the floor in front of him and licked and sucked his cock until he came. Then as he was recovering from his orgasm, I was still licking and sucking his cock as it grew soft.
Of course he took some pics for me so I could show my wife when she got home from work.
After that, he had to get going for home. I about soaked my panties with precum from sucking him off.

I was still on here when my buddy got here and still wearing my gstring panties. He liked them and doesn't mind me wearing them at all. I showed him the pics I have taken of me wearing panties while he got undressed then sat on the couch lookin gat my pics.
After that we went into the bedroom and I handed him the camera to take pics and explained that the wife likes to see pics of me sucking cock when she gets home from work. He, said cool and took the camera. I then leaned down and started licking his cock from the base to the tip and took the whole thing in my mouth as it got hard. And licked his shaved balls and sucked a nut in my mouth then went back to sucking and licking his cock as it was fully hard then. He was caressing my butt and my balls during this. Then he had me move over into a 69 so he could also suck on my cock and lick my balls too. We did this for a while and he took more pics of me sucking his cock. I even was able to deep throat his cock, although it barely went into my throat. Did that a few times, then concentrated on sucking his cock and getting him to cum, and savoring the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth. While sucking harder and stroking his cock at the same time, I could feeling him getting more excited and I knew he was getting close. So I tried to go faster and firmer with it. He finally came in my mouth, and I continued sucking and just enjoying the feel of his cock as it grew soft, and kept licking and sucking enjoying the feel of his cock even when its soft. Then his cell rang and he had to answer it. It was his wife and she needed him to get something for her. So he had to leave. He didn't finish with me, but I didn't mind. I got to complete what I wanted to do with him. Shortly after he left my wife got home and I loaded the pics to show her. She enjoyed looking at them and was smiling and said they all looked great.

Wow.....

Sorry for the long delay in posting about my recent experience.

Called her, scheduled a time to meet at her hotel. Arrived and got her room number, went up, knocked, she opened and WOW, even better than the pics. She had some sexy lingerie and leggings on(very nice ass) and of course, heels. She laid me down and slowly worked her way down on me. Then she put a rubber on me and sucked me for a few minutes all while I'm stroking her and playing with her nice breasts. After that, she climbed on top and we 69'ed for a little bit where she ended up pushing herself deeper into my mouth(she was wrapped up also). We stopped and she got me on all fours but she couldn't get herself in. Of course, it didn't help I'm tight and she was hung, so we stopped. After that, we ended up stroking each other to completion on her stomach where she scooped the results up and licked it off her fingers.

pretty hott stmat,youll have to work on getting that cock in you,and i want to hear all about it

Yes it was. He was on his way home from work, had to clean the lot cause it snowed. So he didn't have much time he said as the wife had lunch ready. But he got here and undressed and sat on the couch, and I knelt on the floor in front of him and licked and sucked his cock until he came. Then as he was recovering from his orgasm, I was still licking and sucking his cock as it grew soft.
Of course he took some pics for me so I could show my wife when she got home from work.
After that, he had to get going for home. I about soaked my panties with precum from sucking him off.

it would be hott if your wife was there to watch.playing with her pussy as she watched you suck off another guy.

had a flat little while ago a man stopped n offered to help he change the tire an i asked how i could repay him , he said nothing but i saw a bulge in his pants n offered to take care of his problem best damn cock i sucked in a long time

I can finally reply 'yes!' I have a buddy I've met up a few times with who has a really thick cock and big mushroom head - just like mine (of course, I'm further away from mine and we both think our cocks are bigger than the other's). I had been waiting for 3 months to blow this guy and when I did... it was great. I loved sucking up and down on that thick dick and being choked by the huge purple head.

He likes rubbing our cocks together to make us come, and when I came, I shot myself in the face and ear. Good thing too, I was trying to keep my shirt clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back