Campus Fun (closed)

She had been stunning, as always it seemed. She had the sort of body that looked good in anything, and magnificent in the attractive. She knew it too.

She was a model student today, attentive, but not to him personally. It was as though nothing had ever happened between them. Perhaps that's how she saw it.

She flirted with one of the guys in a his class, an athletic sort who he was sure would wash out after the first major test. He saw how the guy looked at her. and briefly considered what would have happened if it had been him behind the desk yesterday. Some men do not take kindly to being teased.

And then class was over. He later went to the campus gym. Although older than most of the students, he blended in well enough. He did find young male chatter annoying though, especially those boasting or planning conquests...
 
Dance class trained in one of the rooms off the gym. The music revealed they were working on of a things bellydancing.

Dude there she is... Your cousin Malory's girlfriend is her older sister.

One of the guys spoke looking through a window with one of the others as Santana's Black Magic Woman began to play.
 
Anton had showered and dressed, feeling refreshed after burning off some of the pent up energy he had had. As he walked down the hall of the gym towards the entrance, he saw two guys looking through the window of one of the classrooms. One made a lewd gesture towards the other, before they noticed him and walked off, trying not to look guilty.

Anton assumed it must be women working out which had caught there attention, and glanced in the window to confirm his suspicion. He froze when he did though, as he caught sight of Melina, her back arched back, her hips swiveling wildly. Her attired bared her midriff and arms, and much of her legs. The rest clung to her perspiring body.

Anton felt like his heart would pound out of his chest as his cock inflated in record time. He had only paused a few moments, but it felt like he had been glued to the window for some time. He forced himself to keep moving, relieved that no one had seen him.

The vision of her though, burned in his mind...
 
Class had gone on an extra hour for Melina and a couple of students who agreed to help her. She had taken on the solo exhibition coming up the end of the month and with her Mediterranean heritage she had chosen to to Bellydancing history and homeland to Hollywood/Bollywood. A daunting routine to plan out and a long one but she had impressed the coach that she could do it.

Once class was over she had one lab then home after 6 pm.
 
As he drove home, he felt the key in his pocket. He wondered just how sincere she was in giving it to him. Could he really waltz in and take her virginity any time he wanted?

He thought not. She ran hit and cold with him, and had made a point of flirting with another student in front of him today. Hardly encouraging...

He sighed as he arrived home, deciding a long walk was in order.
 
He was the one who had asked her when she got home that night and she told him. What would he do though? Laying on his desk watching his determined act had felt good. Him locking the door had slightly surprised her some... Talking to Maddox had proven a bore. His entire side of the conversation had been telling her that she was wearing his new favorite color. How he hoped she would still be at the game since she was not a cheerleader and how he bet she would look hot in the cheerleader uniform.

She sat on her balcony relaxing in a big fluffy robe sipping on some hot tea enjoying the quiet evening.
 
Like a magnet, she drew him. Stirring him on unconscious levels, his desire for her was only growing. It was only a matter of time before it swept everything else away.

He had walked a couple miles, randomly. But as darkness fell, he realized where he was, on her street. He slowed as he approached her condo. Looking up, in the distance, he caught sight of her on the balcony. He stopped, just watching her, literally from afar. This was madness.

After a time, he was distracted by the sight of someone approaching the front door of her building. A stocky male from what he could see in the darkness. He stopped at the door and looked around. The door opened and another resident stepped out. The male entered quietly.

A minute later, he saw Melina turn and leave her balcony. His mind went a little crazy. Was she waiting for him? Was he a threat? Or was he just stupid and jealous over nothing?

He found himself walking closer.
 
Last edited:
She walked into the condo and moved to get ready for bed. It had been a long day and she was surprisingly tired. Her mind drifted to Anton as she wondered what she should do next to break down the resistance he is trying to act as though doesn't exist but she sees in his eyes every time.
 
He stopped just outside her building, in a dark space not illuminated by the street lights. He looked up at her balcony, then saw a soft light go on through the opening window of her bedroom.

He cursed to himself. This was pathetic and likely illegal. Stalking one of his students would not look good on his CV.

He turned to leave, when he heard her voice...
 
How did you get in here?

Maddox was standing in her condo. She nearly screamed at him. Had she not made it clear she was not interested in him. She was starting to get scared.
 
Alarm bells went off in his head. Something was definitely wrong as he hurried to the front door. He jammed his hand into his pocket and pulled the key out. He pushed the key into the lock and twisted. It resisted him at first, then yielded. He pushed the door open and ran up the staira in front of him.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he looked about disoriented. Which unit was hers?

On instinct, he turned right and walked to a door left slightly ajar. He froze for a moment. What if he was wrong? He strained to look through the opening, listening...
 
She backed up slowly trying to keep distance between her and get back to her balcony to be able too scream.
 
Anton glanced at the number on the door and heard movement inside. Enough! He pushed the door open and entered. It was dark inside, the only light coming from down the hall. It was the right unit. He recognized the layout.

He saw shadows moving and walked quietly to the open bedroom. As he looked inside, he saw Melina, dressed only in a soft thin T shirt, with a scared look on her face. He also saw the back of a man closing on her, looking like he was literally about to pounce on her.

Anton reached into his pocket and removed his phone. He held it up and spoke with false cheerfulness, "Good Evening!"

The guy jumped, whirling around awkwardly, cursing, and Anton took his picture. Melina was wide eyed, breathing hard.

The guy, stared at him, "What the fuck?"

Anton recognized him, "Ah, Maddox."

Maddox slurred, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Preventing a rape it seems," Anton replied firmly. Melina took advantage of the distraction to move away from him and towards Anton.

"Now, you can leave quietly, or I will call the police," he continued.

Maddox growled, "I didn't do nothing!"

"Breaking and entering, attempted assault," Anton ticked off, "Of which I have a picture. You will be expelled and jailed, or you can leave now."

Anton put a hand into his pocket as the larger man approached him, "You don't fucking tell me what to do!"

Maddox crouched slightly, his eyes narrowing, angry, when Anton pulled something from his pocket. The light glinted on metal as the blade of his stiletto snapped into place. Maddox froze, "what the fuck?!"

"My grandfather was Sicilian. He insisted his grandsons have one of these and know how to use them. So you can leave now, or you bleed to death on the floor. Your choice."

Anton moved to one side of the door, easing Melina behind him. He watched the drunken mind work slowly, then Maddox stomped out of the room.

Anton followed him, as he walked out of the unit and down the hall. They heard loud footsteps on the stairs and then the slam of the front door.

Anton closed Melina's door and locked it. He retracted the blade of his knife and pocketed it. He turned to face her, "That, was too close."
 
Last edited:
She was shaking standing there staring at the door. She wasn't sure what to say or do.
 
He saw her shaking and walked gently to her, opening his arms slightly. He enfolded her, hugging her slender body softly, but firmly, against his. He was silent as he felt her tremble, then quiet. Her scents were in his nostrils, and it took a bit of will not to begin to stroke her. "You ok?" he asked softly.
 
She nodded.

He wanted to prove he... He could be more than a friend.

She curled against him.
 
Perhaps it was coming down from the confrontation. He had been prepared to fight, and the adrenaline still coursed within him.

Or it was the feel of Melina curling against him, as though trying to burrow into his embrace. The side of her head was pressed against his chest. She must have heard his heart beating fiercely.

She shifted and his grip changed subtly. One hand slid down her back, circling around her narrow, tight waist, pulling her closer. God.. she.. felt... good!

He knew it was totally the wrong time and place. She had nearly just been raped. But his cock swelled to hardness in his pants. He felt her head move and looked down to see her looking up at him, her lips open.

His mouth descended on hers...
 
She whimpered and recoiled a little as what nearly happened sank in more.
 
He immediately broke the kiss and pressed her head softly against his chest again, cursing himself inwardly. Was he any better than Maddox?

Well, at least he had stopped. "Hey, how about a drink, or some wine?" he suggested, just to break the tension. She agreed to wine and went to the kitchen. She turned the light on and Anton groaned inside seeing her. The T was old and sheer. Her nipples were dark beneath the fabric and it clung to her skin. Her dancers legs were bare, the hem of the T barely covering the toned cheeks of her ass. She really was perfect, and he couldn't touch her.
 
She grabbed the bottle of Apothic Inferno. Something strong enough to dull the evening.

You... You don't think he will try again... do you?
 
I pondered that, "when he sobers up, he will likely realize just how close he came to being arrested, so I think not."

I took the glass you offered and took a sip, "this should do the trick."

"In the morning, you will have to decide whether to press charges. Until then, I can remain here, just in case, if you want."
 
If I do how will it look that you were here too?

She took a long drink from the wine and sighed.

I... I guess you staying here would be a good thing. Not like anyone will be leaving for work or anything to let him into the courtyard again.

She smiled a little bit to him as she shrugged.

Guess we should get some sleep or did you want to watch a movie?
 
He thought for a moment, "We would tell them the truth. I was passing by, saw him break in, and came to help."

He would leave out the part about why he was there, and how felt about her...

He was relieved when she said he should stay. In truth, he was a bit concerned, and chuckled when she suggested sleep, "I am a bit too wired for sleep just now, so how about that movie?"

He smiled at her, "You did invite me after all."

They walked to her living room and he seated himself on one side of the couch. He watched as she sat down next to him, her T riding even higher up her legs. As she took the remote and began working through the menu, he couldn't help but remember the last time the watched a movie...
 
She curled up next to him as the movie started. Expendables 3. She hoped this would be okay and she could see the big Swede have himself.
 
He raised an eyebrow at her movie choice, but everyone had their taste in relaxation. He put hia arm around her and felt her settle against him. He relaxed. When he was able to set his desire for her aside, she was enjoyably comfortable to be with.

At one point, he got up to get more wine, and felt her eyes on him. God, what does she feel?
 
Back
Top