Ladies - Care to share My Vibrator stories?

Was in a hotel last weekend with my boyfriend - we went away for 3 days. He loves to watch me play with myself and had bought a new toy. I don't really know how to describe it, apart from wonderful! Its soft silicone with a little piece that vibrates softly but very fast to put on the clitoris.

So on late Saturday afternoon, back in the hotel room, he asked me to play with it. We got naked, put towels on the bed, and lay top to toe so we could look at each other. It took a while for me to figure it out - you have to hold it gently, just rest it on your clit, but when you get it right it's like being licked fast and softly. Lovely! It was unexpected that it made me come really fast. Boyfriend then started himself, but I told him to stop, I was still horny. So I used it again, this time it was slower, and I got him to put a finger in my bottom. Since I'd already just come it took a while, but when it arrived it was really hard, juddering. It was a good thing we'd used the towels because the one under me was wet wet.

LJ that sounds so delicious . That's exactly what hotels are for. .....

I have a 'number' of vibrators. Over the years I have had a LARGE number!
At present my favourites are:
1. Hitachi wand - the best I have ever owned - would only ever consider replacing it with a Sybian, but living in Australia I owuld need a rich benefactor or a sugar daddy to buy me one and have it shipped down under. (All offers welcome, by the way.....)
2. Toothbrush style clit tickler - focuses on the clit specifically and gets used at least twice a week - battery operated and very handy for using when also fucking for that double stimulation feeling
3. Jelly vibe realistic cock vibrating dildo

Was in a hotel last weekend with my boyfriend - we went away for 3 days. He loves to watch me play with myself and had bought a new toy. I don't really know how to describe it, apart from wonderful! Its soft silicone with a little piece that vibrates softly but very fast to put on the clitoris.

So on late Saturday afternoon, back in the hotel room, he asked me to play with it. We got naked, put towels on the bed, and lay top to toe so we could look at each other. It took a while for me to figure it out - you have to hold it gently, just rest it on your clit, but when you get it right it's like being licked fast and softly. Lovely! It was unexpected that it made me come really fast. Boyfriend then started himself, but I told him to stop, I was still horny. So I used it again, this time it was slower, and I got him to put a finger in my bottom. Since I'd already just come it took a while, but when it arrived it was really hard, juddering. It was a good thing we'd used the towels because the one under me was wet wet.

That is so damn sexy....wish I could be that towel ;)

One guy to whom I applied the Wand to the underside of the shaft really enjoyed the whole thing...right until the very moment when his semen landed across his face and partly in his open mouth.

Hysterically funny but giving rise to a serious question, directed to non-submissive women who permit male partners to cum in their faces:

Why the fuck do you do so?

Hysterically funny but giving rise to a serious question, directed to non-submissive women who permit male partners to cum in their faces:

Why the fuck do you do so?

Ok, here's my take:
We all like to feel powerful, and to please our lovers. The effect of making eye contact and then begging to have a carnal moment of sexual pleasure explode all over your face is for me the most erotic moment possible.

Ok, here's my take:
We all like to feel powerful, and to please our lovers. The effect of making eye contact and then begging to have a carnal moment of sexual pleasure explode all over your face is for me the most erotic moment possible.

What an insightful and eloquent answer.

Thank you

New toy

I have a new toy i am addicted to it, its got 3 ball bearings on the end and has 15 different settings a mix of vibration,pumping and little quiver's. I love it on my nipple's and clitoris, i imagine it feels like someone with a pierced tongue, i have even named it . I take it to work and in my handbag most days, in the shower and bath, i think i am seriously addicted to it :D:eek:

I have a new toy i am addicted to it, its got 3 ball bearings on the end and has 15 different settings a mix of vibration,pumping and little quiver's. I love it on my nipple's and clitoris, i imagine it feels like someone with a pierced tongue, i have even named it . I take it to work and in my handbag most days, in the shower and bath, i think i am seriously addicted to it :D:eek:

Hi Moocha - would you please post a pic or share a link to this amazing sounding toy for us???? I want to see it!!

of course hun

Hi Moocha - would you please post a pic or share a link to this amazing sounding toy for us???? I want to see it!!

Just charging phone and I post a picture, it doesn't look much but it feels lovely x

Does it count that when I left my vibe in the bathroom to wash it, my dog took it to the backyard to chew on it....eeeewwwww. Hope the kid next door didn't have any questions for his parents

Last edited:
Does it count that when I left my vibe in the bathroom to wash it, my dog took it to the backyard to chew on it....eeeewwwww. Hope the kid next door didn't have any questions for his parents

Haha that's awesome!! I mean, not awesome that you lost a dildo but funny and can you imagine being a kid finding that?

Wand

After reading through here I think I might have to get a wand! I have some play money to purchase something g for myself right now and I think this might be it! I'll post with my findings!

Back