toy collection

Nice collection. so jealous of the jeweled butt plugs. I want to get one of those. Some day. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see what nipple clamps you have. I used to enjoy them, but now have my nipples pierced & they can't handle the clamps. Hoping to get a pierced chain someday.

That would be nice to see Jenna :kiss:
 
My meager collection by comparison with that of Tnt69. I also have some nipple clamps, handcuffs,restraints and whips etc. but decided against taking them all out to photograph. If anyone really wants to see them I'll be happy to oblige. :kiss:
tumblr_odoyfxADL91vfibneo1_540.jpg

Excellent assortment. Thanks for sharing.
 
Last edited:
Water bottle is just for size comparison...although he has used it on me a few times...
 
My favorite is a combination of the big dildo all the way in me and the little vib on my.clit at the same time. I cum so hard I forget where I am..lol
 
My favorite is a combination of the big dildo all the way in me and the little vib on my.clit at the same time. I cum so hard I forget where I am..lol

That certainly sounds like a good combination. Variety is the spice of life, but also, you don't screw with what works. Thanks for sharing.
 
Hi,

I would love to see your collection but the URL is partly masked. What site does it refer to?

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Mail order

After using a nine inch Doc Johnson realistic dildo on my wife the other night, she was in heaven. She was open to the idea when I said I think she might like something thicker, since I actually got the nine inch for me. But it was a little shock the next day when I got the shipping notification from amazon telling me my Legendary John Holmes dildo was on its way...to my office!! Guess I was a little excited and forgot to check where it was going. Hope they don’t open the box tomorrow.
 
After using a nine inch Doc Johnson realistic dildo on my wife the other night, she was in heaven. She was open to the idea when I said I think she might like something thicker, since I actually got the nine inch for me. But it was a little shock the next day when I got the shipping notification from amazon telling me my Legendary John Holmes dildo was on its way...to my office!! Guess I was a little excited and forgot to check where it was going. Hope they don’t open the box tomorrow.

Waiting for the update. Lol. I could do that, so I don't judge. Enjoy your new toy.
 
Plain brown wrapper

Waiting for the update. Lol. I could do that, so I don't judge. Enjoy your new toy.

The Amazon box made it to my desk unopened, whew! Of course now I have to lug this 12x15x5 box home because I KNOW the contents are not plain brown wrapper!
 
We have boxes of toys from the simplest dildo to sex machines and furniture.
 
Our Collection:
That was my post under a different account that I closed. Here’s a collection of recent additions. All of these my wife has taken as deep as they go. I have deep throated four of them and completely taken three anally. I know she can take this one in the harness but we have to work up to it again.

Let’s see what’s in your collection!
Our Collection:
 

Attachments

  • BB614191-090D-4C34-AC3C-C2E94300E538.jpeg
    BB614191-090D-4C34-AC3C-C2E94300E538.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 50
  • DEEA0BA9-C2D3-4589-91E2-CFF3C115BD94.jpeg
    DEEA0BA9-C2D3-4589-91E2-CFF3C115BD94.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top