Love at First Sight? (closed)

Most wouldn't call the sounds men made exactly beautiful but damn his were. it may have been because she was bias, or that she was so turned on but didn't matter his were that. Layla heard each made, they rang in her ears, she had then burnt into her mind. When she thought of him in any way those moans would be heard.

Layla stepped aside as she watched him kick away his clothing letting it pile on her floor as if he lived there. That thought lingered in her mind, if the sex was great and they got along, damn he would need to pick up after himself. The thought was quick, she went back to the present and looked at him.

"I don't think it will ever be enough." He said and then he stepped closer, the space between them no longer existed"[/B] I don't want to let you go, Layla I've never felt anything like the way you make me feel."[/B]

Layla felt his hands move around and grabbed her ass cheeks, the lace scratched against her soft skin as he did. They leaned in and their lips met for a heated passionate kiss. Once the kiss broke she licked across his lips then bit the bottom one lightly and playfully tugged and released it. her eyes met his and she moved her arms to his neck and gave him a hug, leaning in she placed her lips at his nape and softly sucked.

No hickey was left, she didn't like them anyways on her so she'd not give anyone else one. Her lips moved along his neck, her fingers ran through his hair as she gripped it playfully and tugged his head back then released it as she whispered to his ear. "If that's your answer then I guess you'll be returning again and again and you don't have to ever let me go. I know exactly what you mean Jason, now if the sex is as good we may never leave my apartment till I'm evicted."

She was still in heels and panties and he was naked, she rubbed her body against his, his cock erect and trapped as she did. Her head leaned back and she looked into his eyes, "I like top , well I like many positions but that's my favorite...how about you?" She asked as she danced her body against his a few times.
 
I let out a heavy breath as she rubbed against me, my cock throbbing against her flat tummy. When I realized how tight and fit her body was against my cock, my shaft surged. I had never been with a girl like her, a girl as absolutely stunning as Layla was. This was actually unreal to be here like this, with her, with this wonderful woman who was thrust into my life suddenly.

I smiled as she told me about her favorite was to fuck. "I take it anyway I can get it Layla. But I guess if I had to pick my favorite, it would be a toss up between missionary and doggy." I explained, "I like doggy when I really want to give it to a girl, but I also like to watch a girl's face in missionary. The pleasure on a woman's face is so erotic it drives me wild. So long as I am doing it right."

I slid my hands to her hips and lifted her into the air, I spun her toward the bed and tossed her on it. Then I pounced on top of her in an instantly, hovering on my knees over her, looking down at her with a grin. "Now this is a comfortable bed. I am going to love loving you Layla."

My cock throbbed over her and I slid back onto the pillows, giving her the option to be on top if she wanted. I settled myself on the pillows and watched her, my hand gently stroking her where ever I could. I couldn't stop touching her, it was kind of silly if you paid too much attention to it.
 
Layla and Jason to her fit so well together in every possible way, she filled in all nooks and crannies with her body into his. two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly, it was so scary she almost waited for the bottom to fall out, like he was married, had a girlfriend or some shit like he still lived with his mother in a one room apartment and he slept on the couch.

He explained to her what he liked, she enjoyed doggy style as well, she liked the deep penetration she got from that position and the fact that she could lean dog on the bed and push her ass up in the air at the perfect height. Missionary was one that she wasn't to keen over but she always found a way to work with it, so all was good so far in the realm of Layla and Jason who are about to join as one.

Layla felt his hands move to her hips as he lifted her up without even a grunt or groan and tossed her on the bed. She laughed as she bounced, her tits bouncing in every which way her body moved.

Jason leaped on top of her, his knees spread as he looked down to her. "Now this is a comfortable bed. I am going to love loving you Layla." She smiled up to him looking into his incredible eyes.

He moved and laid back into her big oversized fluffy pillows, he looked as if he melted into her bed of softness. Layla felt his fingertips grazing her skin, she loved that he enjoyed just touching her, feeling her skin as she was the same way.

Layla Moved on top of him, she spread her legs over his and then pushed upwards to her knees as his cock slide through her swaying tits. from there she moved and stood on the bed, her foot kicked his apart so she could stand without falling. She grabbed one of the tall posts at the foot of the bed and with her other hand she began to work her panties down. She moved her legs back and forth as they fell to her ankles.

Stepping out of one side, she used her toes and picked them up and with a swift motion she tossed them onto his stomach and laughed. Layla moved her feet so they were on the outsides of his legs as she took a step forwards and a foot was on each side of his hips as she looked down.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she asked as she tapped a finger to her lips. He had a great view of her body as he looked up to her, there was no way she could nor wanted to hide any bit of her naked form from him.
 
I watched Layla move over me, rising up over me. Her wonderfully flawless form was just a beauty to behold and it was all I could do but look up in complete awe. She slid her body along mine, the heat of her body almost burning me in a glorious way. Then she rose up onto her feet and I watched with a grin as she worked her panties down.

She was shaved, bare and sweet lips peeked at me. I felt my cock throb in excitement as I thought about pushing my way into her body. She giggled and dropped her panties on my stomach. "Now, what shall I do with you?" She teased me.

I picked the underwear off my stomach and smiled, "You do whatever you want. I am so unbelievably lucky to be here with a woman as incredible as you. You can do whatever you want with me." Suddenly I realized that she may not exactly want to sleep with a man just literally just met, at l east not bareback. I remembered the condom that I tucked into my pocket before leaving for the beach this morning.

I pointed toward my pants. "I....umm...I brought a condom, just in case."
 
Layla reached forth and took the panties from his hand and dangled them over him, teasing him..."Trophy item?" She teased and tossed them as they landed upon his pants, socks and underwear. She looked back to him again.

"You do whatever you want. I am so unbelievably lucky to be here with a woman as incredible as you. You can do whatever you want with me."He answered her and she sighed ever so softly looking down to him. he always said the right things to her making her feel that he honestly was really into her. He plainly made her feel so damn good about herself. She had hoped she did the same.

Layla watched as he pointed to his pants "I....umm...I brought a condom, just in case." She laughed.

"So, you expected to have sex with me huh?" She smirked and moved off of him and picked up his pants letting both of their under clothing fall to the floor. She tossed him his pants, because she wasn't about to go through his pockets.

"Glad you have one, I have a couple in my drawer and I'd be afraid if we opened either one they would have turned to lamb skin dust." God, she had no idea how old they were or even when she had even bought them it had been so long.

Once he fished the condom out she crawled back up on the bed and straddled over him putting his thighs between hers as his stiff cock was right before her. Layla leaned over and her eyes were looking to him as her mouth opened ad her head tilted. She slipped her tongue out and licked across the tip of his meat with the tip of her tongue.

Her fingers wrapped around the base on his cock, her other hand slipped between his thighs and cupped his sac as she began to massage his balls while her tongue started swirling the bulbous head.
 
My eyes never left her ass as Layla hopped off the bed and grabbed my pants. I had only a moment to open my mouth to make a remark about wanted to put my prints on that ass, only I couldn't say a word before my jeans whacked me in the face. I dug into my back pocket and pulled out the Trojan, then tossed the jeans aside.

"I wasn't expected sex for the record. But you have know idea how much I would kick myself if this happened and I didn't have one of these." I explained, "Doesn't hurt to be prepared right?" I smirked.

She got back over me and sat on my thighs. Her fingers wrapped around the base of me and I groaned in pleasure, suddenly as I realized she hadn't grabbed me yet. This was the first direct contact she made with my love pole and it just sent rockets up my spine. It only got even more incredible when she gently licked across my tip, her eyes locked on me. I couldn't hide the pleasure that even slight touch of tongue to my tip brought me. My cock surged in her grip, my body flexed, and I let out a gasp.

I tore open the condom wrapper and placed the rubber on my stomach, just above where her hand was wrapped around my base. Let her put it on me whenever she felt ready to move on. As of now she could cup my nuts as much as she liked. I wondered if I should tell her my secret. I had never had sex with a girl without a condom on. Tonight wouldn't be an exception so I decided that i probably should wait until next time, if she let me ever be inside of her raw.

I often wondered what it felt like to cum inside of a girl. To have that feeling of mating completed. Funny though. I never thought about it with any ex-girlfriends, but Layla I really cared about. I could see Layla as my wife, stupid as it sounded to think of a girl that I just met like that, but I couldn't help feeling that connection to her.
 
"I wasn't expected sex for the record. But you have know idea how much I would kick myself if this happened and I didn't have one of these, Doesn't hurt to be prepared right?" He said to her but she was into him, and his raging hard on. Would be a shame to lose it before she even had a chance to ride it.

Layla worked him, she wondered when the last time it was he had sex, god fuck he was hard as steel. She listened to him, he gasped, he moaned and his body flexed why she started on his cock and balls with her hands and mouth.

Everything since they met had just seemed to fall into place, to align up perfectly. Layla had hoped tonight wouldn't be a disappointment to either of them. She turned her head to the side, her hair laid upon his upper thighs and groin as she popped the head in and back out of her mouth a few times, letting him here the sound. She eased him back into her mouth, she could feel the head moving along the roof of her mouth as she worked him in and out slowly taking an inch at a time.

Layla's eyes never left his as she began to take his cock fully down her throat, each time she swallowed he would be able to fell her throat constrict around his shaft, then she'd release the pressure only to do it again till she had full engulfed every inch and her lips were against his body wrapped around the base of his cock.

She worked his length in her mouth with her tongue, rubbing up and down the underside of his shaft. Then she pulled up letting her teeth rake lightly as her hand formed a fist around his stiff prick and she stroked him as she worked the thick head. her fingers continued to work his balls, his cum churning within his sac as she did.

Finally she swallowed him fully once more then pulled back up twisting her mouth around his dick as she did. She popped him from her mouth as she freed his balls and stroked him. His cock was ready to be ridden and he had already tore open the condom and placed it on his stomach for her as she pushed up and knelt there. reaching for it she picked it up, and looked at him, "ready?" She asked, knowing he was.
 
Fuck I think she was making my eyes roll back into my head. Her mouth was warm and unbelievably wet. Her cheeks sucked in on me, her tongue flicked over my tip and she made a popping sound with my dick as she popped it in and out of her mouth. I was groaning and my toes curls with the pleasure of what she was doing to me.

When my eyes weren't rolled into the back of my brain, I was able to watched her hair cascade around her face, while my shaft slid in and out of her mouth. I reached out to play with her hair as her tongue did a number on me.

Finally she pulled her mouth off of my and I found myself able to take a deep breath for the first time. She smiled at me and grabbed a hold of the condom off my stomach, "Ready?" she asked me.

Looking at her body raised up off of me, such a completely sexy sight. I felt my body tremble with need and desire for her. My body was on fire and never before have I felt the need for a woman this way. She was teasing me with her pace, but unfortunately I don't know how long I could keep myself under control. I felt that after she enjoyed her little ride on me, I was going to snap and I was going to make her scream her brains out in orgasm.

"I was born ready. I didn't know it before, but I have been ready for you my whole life Layla." I told her, reaching up and sliding my fingers along her stomach.
 
"I was born ready. I didn't know it before, but I have been ready for you my whole life Layla." he said in answering her as she reached forth and ran his fingers along her stomach causing her to feel ticklish. This wasn't the time for that to kick in as she squirmed and looked at him then the condom between her fingers. She knew if this was going to continue as a full relationship, something monogamous she was going to go on the pill so they wouldn't need these. Layla hated rubbers, they were not 100% nor were they comfortable inside her.

Layla placed the condom over the tip, making sure there was a slight bit of room at the end and rolled it down about an inch with her fingers. She them leaned her head straight down and put her lips over the head of his cock and she used her mouth with the help of her tongue to unroll it the rest of the way down his cock till she reached the base then pulled him once more back out of her throat.

Once pleased it was on fully Layla grabbed the base of his cock, and she moved up and over him till her snatch was directly over him and rubbed the covered head between her lips getting it all covered in her sweet juices. She placed the swollen mushroom shaped cap at her wet honey hole and pushed down upon his cock feeling her opening stretch around the width of the head as she pulled her hand back and placed them flat on his lower stomach.

Layla forced only the head inside her as she dropped her head back and bit her bottom lips as she just rode that fat knob letting her get used to him. her moans were soft and flowed from her parted lips, she was holding back because she just wanted to feel every inch on him inside her. Layla was savoring it.
 
I heard rumors of women that could roll a condom on a guy with their mouths. I'd never fucking seen it before, not even in a porn movie. Yet Layla pushed me into her mouth, rolling the rubber down my girth. I groaned and my hips rose against her mouth as her warmth over took me. Yet that was only the beginning and I barely had time to let out a relieved breath as she rose over me.

As I recovered I felt her rub me against her slit, and slowly pushed me into her body. I gasped and my eyes popped open as the sensation of her hot tight body slowly worked around me. She let out a soft sound as she worked herself onto my shaft and it was amazing. Even with the rubber on, I could feel her pussy quivering around my tip.

Then it hit me. She was only working my tip around inside of her, stirring herself with my rod. Yet it felt amazing, to only be in her that far and already I was shivering in pleasure, I couldn't believe it. I grabbed her by her hips and groaned, not sure if I wanted her to pause for a second or ram myself into her.

"Jesus christ. You feel incredible, even with that condom, it is the most amazing thing." I told her, and let my hands slide down her thighs. I took a deep breath and flopped my head back on the pillow. "Wow."
 
Layla looked at Jason as she teased not only him but herself with just the tip, the head of his cock was slick enough with her juices to slide right inside her at that moment if she so choose to want it that way. Layla wasn't sure how long she would even hang on once he was inside her, this could be a complete disaster or the best sex she'd ever had in her life.

"Jesus Christ. You feel incredible, even with that condom, it is the most amazing thing. Wow" He said to her as he grabbed a hold of her hips while she moved slowly. Layla grinned and pushed him slowly into her, not all the way but just another inch of his cock and moved slowly as she moaned and gasped out.

Condoms were always such a pain in the ass but she was wet enough to make it an easy fit, his thickness filled her and she was just about to find out with his length as she worked him into her one inch at a time till she was sitting directly on him, sitting still as his cock was buried into her fully.

Layla closed her eyes and she moved her hips like a hula dancer upon him, She squeezed and released, just feeling every bit of him deep within her, she could feel he was the perfect fit, like Cinderella was with the glass slipper. "M-m-m-m god, yes..." she said as she rolled her head upon her shoulders, licking her lips and just totally manipulating his dick with her pussy and hips.

Her fingertips moved like a cat kneading upon his stomach as she pushed her hips up, feeling every inch once more only this time the opposite way till just the head was in her. her head dropped forth, the tips of her hair drug upon his stomach as she pushed her hips down and his cock slide back within her depths bottoming out inside her as she grinded hard and moaned. it was then she began a steady motion, her body began to lift and fall steadily upon him, taking him in and back out of her sweet tight honey hole. each time her ass cheeks kissed his body she cried out in pleasure.
 
My body was so tense with holding myself back, from keeping myself from thrusting up into her, that when she lowered herself down onto me it was a spasm of pleasure that shook the tension out of me. God she was tight, but not too tight really. It was almost like her insides were shaped perfectly to take me inside of her. Tight enough to be wonderful for me, but not enough to cause her pain or discomfort. Pure pleasure for both of us and it made me curse the fucking condom I was wearing. I mean I understood why I needed it and usually I didn't mind it much. But something about Layla made it seem just not right. We were supposed to be doing this. Meant to do this we with each and the rubber between us just made took away from it a little.

I decided to ignore it though. Instead I settled on watching Layla rise up off me, then push down again and grind me around inside of her. She was so hot inside, I wondered if condoms could melt. It was an incredible feeling, even through the rubber I could feel her walls caressing me, rubbing me around within her.

Her hands ran over my chest and my hands went up to caress her breasts. I sat up to kiss her, letting her sit there with me buried as deep as I could be in this position. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her body against mine, I just wanted to feel her naked skin with mine, to have that sense of completeness that it brought me. When I lied back, I pulled her with me, keeping her breasts against my chest. This arched her ass up a little and I was able to pump my hips up into her a little, our pants and moans began to fill the room, as we both built each other to explosion.
 
Layla's head rolled upon her shoulders as her body felt every inch of him push up into her as she lowered her hips slowly just savoring the feeling of his turgid meat. Lifting her head she looked at him, she felt his body tense up as he allowed her to just ride him as she pleased, to use his dick like she owned it, as her personal toy.

Layla pulled up again and she moved her hips squeezing his cock within her so it felt as if her cunt was moving in a cork screw motion. Her moans and whimpers grew louder, she could feel wisps of her hair sticking to her forehead by sweat that had begun to form along her hairline and temples.

Her fingers moved around his stomach and chest, her fingers spanned out, her knuckles bent and her nail tips raked his skin lightly as she opened her mouth and sucked in a breath and then cried out loud in nothing but fucking pleasure as she drove Jason's cock deep within her once again. "Oh...my...god...yes-s-s-s-s..." lingered from her lips as her pussy kissed the flesh around the base of his cock and she could feel her juices push out around the thick base.

Jason's hands cupped her breasts as he sat up before her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and left their lips meet in a passionate lingering kiss. His hands slipped out from between them and he hugged her close letting her ride him. She could feel each and every stiff inch move in and out along her inner walls of pink velvet.

Layla felt him begin to lay back as he pulled her with him, giving his cock another directing within her as she bit his lower lip, tugged it lightly then released it. She felt Jason begin to move his hips under her and she was ready for it, she had teased herself into a frenzy and was ready to bang her hips hand each time her met his. her breath grew ragged, her whimpers and moans along with his filled her bedroom as did the scent of sex which was intoxicating. it was a definite scent that one could get drunk from she thought as she began to move faster with her hips pumping his cock in and out of her faster and faster as she grazed and stimulated her clit at the same time.

Her voice was soft as she spoke to him, "make me cum baby...please...make me cum all over your cock.." She moaned to her new lover. "Cum, cum with...me.." she whispered as she gasped and tossed her head on his chest.
 
The sounds of sex filled the room, wetness being smacked around, pants, moans, grunts, the sounds of pleasure. Our pace increased, my hips bucking up toward her while she fell down upon me. There was no longer any thoughts in my mind other than to push through this toward the climax that threatened to consume me. I hadn't realized she was close as well until her head fell against my chest while I thrust up into her.

"Make me cum baby...please...make me cum all over your cock.." she pleaded, as she trembled on top of me. I grabbed her ass and held her still as I bucked up into her harder, faster, grunting with the effort. I was sweaty and smelt of a miz of the two of our bodies. It was glorious to be honest.

I must have brought her to the edge along with myself as she groaned and moaned, "Cum, cum with...me.."

I cried out as I shoved up into her then pulled her hips down on me, forcing myself into her as much as I could. My cock throbbed and began to spurt cum into the tip of the condom. I shivered as the orgasm rocked through my body, causing me to shake uncontrollably. My cock jerked and jerked inside of her, and I feared the condom might burst, but I don't think it did when I finally slumped under her.
 
Layla would slow down and just ride the head then force her hips down hard and feel him deep inside her then ride him steadily. To her it felt amazingly good, it felt as if her whole body was one totally connected nerve. She felt incredibly connected to him in more than just one way. Layla's pussy was welcoming Jason's stiff prick inside her nice a deep as she rode him faster and hard.

She knew he heard her words spoken ever so softly between her louder moans and cries. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled her cheeks apart as he bucked into her faster. She picked her head up, arched her back and left him drive it on home over and over as her head tossed around and her sounds of pleasure released from her lips joining his own filling her dark bedroom.

He did as she asked, her pussy contracting around his cock the whole way. Her slippery cunt walls rubbed tightly against his condom coated shaft the whole time squeezing and releasing urging him to release and fill the thin protective covering.

The room was silent except for their cries of pleasure as they reached that point of no return. Layla flexed her hips, driving his cock in and out of her pussy till every bit of her inner being was given to this man and he returned the favor.

Layla moaned and panted hard, her pussy was spasming hard around his dick as she tried to pull every last drop out of him. Her body went limp as she laid on him, leaving his cock inside her as she closed her eyes feeling their sweat glistening bodies lay as one. Her head lifted as she pushed up, her breathing still erratic as she tried to regain control of it before speaking.

"My god..." she said and laughed. "That was incredible." her hands moved to his chest as she held herself up just enjoying the after glow of their sex.
 
I laid there in a daze for a long moment. Layla panted and cried, "My God.." with a wonderful giggle. Her laughter made me laugh breathlessly under her. It was good, better than good, the best sex I've ever had. I flopped my head onto the pillow and took a deep breath, trying to get my heart to settle down.

"Jesus Layla....I think the room is still spinning. That was the most incredible sex I've ever had." I told her, letting my hands run over her body randomly, just to feel her skin. I loved the way her breasts smashed against my chest, firm yet soft and supple, just wonderful. She was the most amazing woman I've ever met.

I shifted and let her slid to my side against me. My shaft slipping from her, and I saw the condom was nearly falling off of me with a big full bubble of my white seed filling it. I laughed and gestured to it, "Look at what you made me do. No wonder my balls are numb." I teased.

I glanced at her and ran my fingers through her hair. "It's a good thing that you invited me to stay tonight. I don't think I could walk to the bathroom, let alone my car." I tucked my arm around her and held her against me. "Can I tell you a secret about me?" I asked her giving her forehead a little kiss.

I whispered against her skin and said, "I cook an insane omelet."
 
"Jesus Layla....I think the room is still spinning. That was the most incredible sex I've ever had." He said to her as she felt his hands roam her body laying on top him. Layla blew out a breath as she finally caught hers and was breathing normally once again.

Jason helped her move to lay aside him, she stretched out and snuggled against him running her hand around his chest as she did. "Look at what you made me do. No wonder my balls are numb." he said as he looked and laughed. The condom was filled with his seed as she laid aside them. it was a wonder it was still in one piece and intact wrapped semi around his condom.

Layla closed her eyes as his fingers moved through her mess of hair as she closed her eyes just savoring his touch. "It's a good thing that you invited me to stay tonight. I don't think I could walk to the bathroom, let alone my car." He said as she laid there listening to him breath, hearing him speak as she smiled.

She had no intentions of letting him go that evening."Can I tell you a secret about me?" he asked her as she nodded her head in a yes fashion as she felt his lips against her forehead giving her a soft kiss. "I cook an insane omelet."

Layla smiled and looked at him. "Oh shit!" She said and laughed as she rolled over on her back. She crawled off the bed, still naked and walked around to the other side of the bed and just out of nowhere she removed the condom, and took it into the bathroom with her and flushed it after she was done.

The water in the shower started as she walked to the door looking at him, "Coming?" With that said she turned around and headed into the shower and stood there under the heated water.
 
I flinched as she pulled the condom off of me. My body still sensitive and the action just sent a jerking wave of pleasure through me. She disappeared into the bathroom and I simply lay there looking up at the ceiling. This was a great night, and I knew it was only the beginning for us. Layla was smart, beautiful, down-to-Earth, just everything I could have asked for in a woman. Fate sure could pick 'em.

I heard the shower start up and realized my crotch was sticky as hell. The combination of our juices just clung to me. Normally I wouldn't mind it, and my legs felt wobbly anyway.

Layla then popped her head out of the door and asked in a sexy fucking tone, "Coming?"

It is amazing how quickly I got my legs to work then. I leapt off the bed, and dashed into the bathroom where she had already slipped into the shower. With a smile, I casually slipped into the shower behind her. I stepped up and wrapped my arms around her belly, pulling her back against me. I kissed her neck and said, "Well fancy meeting you here."

The water was warm, but our bodies pressed together was hot. I wondered if it was our heat together that actually caused the water to steam. Gently I let her go and allowed her to wash up, but I watched her with hungry eyes. Even though she had literally just drained my balls, I felt my shaft twitch and swell a bit.

"God is there anything you do that isn't sexy as hell?" I asked her with a smirk.
 
Layla watched the shower curtain slide over a little, feeling the cooler air from beyond the steam as Jason stepped in behind her and closed it back up letting the steam once again build up.

His arms moved around her, his hands moved over her flat stomach and he just engulfed her as the hot water came down over both of them. Layla closed her eyes as he kissed her neck tilting it to the side listening to him speak softly to her ear.

"Mmmhmm, strange places people meet. I'll letcha stay though. You caught me in a good mood." Layla smiled and turned her head giving his lips a kiss and then turned her head around and started lathering her self up with the loofah sponge.

Once he left his arms move from around her she lathered her whole front up as she could feel his eyes moving over her body and chuckled. Layla twisted at the waist and tossed him the loofah "Back please" She said as she reached over grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair.

"God is there anything you do that isn't sexy as hell?" He said with a smirk. She laughed.

"Yes grocery shop! Which I didn't do that yet either today." She sighed. I hate that task, it's a chore for me. Usually I have no company and never worry about food in the house.
 
I stepped up to her and took the washcloth from her. I caressed her back gently, lathering her between her shoulder blades and down her spine. I made little circle motions along her back, getting every inch of her done. I let the rag go lower still, running it over her ass. I lathered her supple cheeks up, more because I just wanted an excuse to fondle her ass, than to get her clean. I leaned in and kissed her ear softly, "You say that, but I bet you look good even grocery shopping. I can almost picture your ass twitching as you push that cart." I teased and reached down to gave her ass a squeeze.

I continued to work the washcloth over her body, lathering her all over and even places I did already because I simply wanted to keep touching her. Finally I had to let her turn around to wash the soap off, I didn't want the hot water to begone before I had a chance to wash myself.

While she rinsed her back I grabbed her bodywash again and squirted more into the cloth. It was some girly brand that promised to leave my skin silky smooth and sexy soft. Which was probably true, because it had surely worked for Layla.

With a smile, I held up the washcloth with a puddle of soap in the middle. "My turn?" I asked.
 
Layla stood there as she felt him beginning to wash her back. It felt so good, she would lace it up there half as good as sex. it was always a good feeling to shower with another, it was along the line of romantic and sex in the shower as great in her book. Two slippery bodies moving against each other while hands were of the wall, the water cascading down upon them.

She bit her lower lip to stop a little moan from rolling from between them. Her eyes opened when she felt his hot breath against her ear as she spoke into it in a low soft tone. She laughed out almost choking on a mouth full of water, feeling the squeeze to her soapy ass as he gripped it lightly.

When he was done she turned letting the water rush down over her back as she smiled, "My turn?" he said to her standing there as the water ran down him.

Layla took the cloth from him and started across his chest as she grinned. "Sure," what's good for one is good for the other. She worked her way down, she gripped his cock in her hand, and stroked him with the soapy cloth as she tossed her head to the side and watched her hand move long his length. All the juices of her washed away by the cherry blossom scented body wash. She lifted his sac within her hand and lathered his balls just the same as she did with his meat, taking her time feeling him respond a little to her touch.

Her eyes looked up and she smiled. "If I keep doing that we'll be at it again." She knew as much as she wanted to, she wouldn't risk it without protection. Getting knocked up would toss her off course with her path she was currently on in life. Single mom, struggling to go to school, she couldn't work her job at Hooter's or cheer. Just not in the game plan at the moment but one day. Plus she had no idea where this was going, a one night fling or something more. Words were all good, but its actions that prove it all, and now this was just to early to tell. Her feelings in her gut and heart...her mind tell her one thing but one never knows.
 
There was nothing I wanted to savor more, than her touch. Her hands moving over my body while she worked the washcloth all over my chest. The silky lotion/body wash was nothing compared to the way her hands felt on me. Everywhere she moved the cloth, my nerves were newly a lit with a fire of wonderful sensation. Tingles running through my body caused my mind to cloud. How she knew how to touch me was a mystery, though perhaps my body was simply responding to her no matter how she touched me.

I gasped as her fingers wrapped around my shaft. I watched her hands work along my rapidly hardening length. She paid very careful attention to my manly parts. From the length of my now hard flesh, to the folds of my sack. She washed me almost better than I washed myself there. I wondered if she was washing or just playing with me after a moment.

Then she teased about us doing it again and I shrugged, "I've never recovered so quickly before. You must have magic hands." I told her. "Would doing it again be bad? A waste of a shower or soap?" I asked, wondering why she would almost dismiss a round two after the sex we just had.
 
Layla kissed him before he spoke and listened as he did, his voice was calm and soothing to her, She was always around loud crowds of people, or loud music so to her this night was almost magical.

She loved the solitude, she loved his company the most. Her guarded walls were falling fast with him, she was feeling slightly exposed. That thought made her chuckle since she was nude in the shower with another naked human being washing his cock and balls.

"I've never recovered so quickly before. You must have magic hands. Would doing it again be bad? A waste of a shower or soap?" jason said to her asking her questions.

Layla moved around him, she added more bodywash to the loofah and began to wash his back, she took her time moving over his shoulders. "I don't really trust a condom in the shower, if you really wanted to know the reason why." Layla moved her hand down and moved over his cheeks, stretching her arm down the backs of his thighs. "Please don't take that wrong, just cautious is all Jason."

Once she was finished she walked around him again and rinsed herself off and then stepped out grabbing a big fluffy towel letting him in there to rinse the soap off as she wrapped a second around her head and laid one out for him as well. She walked into her bedroom and dried off.

Layla laid back on her bed naked and turned on the TV, slipped on a pair of lacy panties and a short cropped tank top from hooters that she had from a couple years back and just wore it around the house waiting for him to get done and join her.
 
I guess I could understand her reluctance to do it in the shower. She didn't trust a condom in the shower which made sense, but she also didn't trust me to pull out in time. I guess in a way that made sense, but there was no way she could have known that I had never had sex without a condom yet. Either way it was really for the best at the moment. I watched her step out of the shower and took the chance to wash the soap off my body.

Layla left me a towel and slipped out into the bedroom. I took an extra moment to go ahead and wash my hair, I hated going to sleep with hair product still matting my hair around. Once I was finished I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel that had been laid out for me. I dried off and used the towel to wipe up the water that dripped onto the floor from when I stepped out.

I folded the towel and set it on the counter. I hadn't brought a toothbrush, but I did use her mouthwash just to refreshen my mouth up a bit. Once finished I slipped out of the bathroom and smiled as I saw her laying in bed wearing panties and a hooters top that clung to her body in wonderful ways.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked as I grabbed my boxers off the floor and pulled them on, before slipping into the bed beside her. I got the feeling that I may have spent my last night alone, as this felt incredibly...right. Being beside her in bed somehow gave me the feeling of completeness.
 
Layla knew that tomorrow she had a full day, school was later morning then she had mid-shift at Hooters. There wasn't a game till the weekend but it was away and she always spread herself so thin time wise that the past 48 hours had been wonderful.

Layla hadn't even asked what time he had to be to work or if he even worked the following day. She had been so caught up in her time with him that nothing even seemed to matter like they were closed away in their own bubble. if she would have thought about it she would have suggested they stop and got whatever he needed so he could leave from her place in the morning.

Turning her head she smiled watching him walk out of the bathroom naked just as he went in. he leaned over and picked up his boxers and slipped them on then joined her on the bed. She handed him the remote in answer to his question. "Nothing really pick anything..." she said and stood up.

"I'll be right back," she said and went back into the bathroom and dried her hair putting it up in twin ponytails, brushed her teeth and applied moisturizer to her skin then went back into the bedroom and did a leap dive upon her bed tackling him playfully.

Layla straddled him as she took his hands in hers and held them above his head and pressed them into the bed while leaning over him. "I never asked you if you worked tomorrow, if so what time? I don't have class till 12:45PM-2:30PM and then I head to work at Hooters from 3-7pm."

She wasn't sure if she wanted to be away from him. It wasn't like she was clingy or anything. Layla was quite the independent woman but this was the first time a man walked into her life that she truly wanted to spend time with. To reach over and touch him whenever she could, to hear him talk, laugh and even tease her.

Layla leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips letting their mouths meld as one, then breaking it with a lick to the lips so he could answer her.
 
Back
Top