Looking for authors

Scheming

Virgin
Does anybody have any authors with well written lengthy stories they could share? The type of stories I favor are incest (mom son or brother sister) or nonhuman (alternate universe/monster girls/ aliens).

Try mine for incest. Links in sig. Lovecraft68 also has a lot of longer incest stories.

SamSlam, PacoFear, and KindofHere are good for long, drawn-out brother/sister stories.

lovecraft68 does both bro/sis and mom/son.

onehitwanda does great long-form girl/girl incest if you're into that. I've written one long-form sister/sister story myself, if I'm allowed to toot my own horn (linked in my sig).

Not too sure about non-human/alien/sci-fi stuff, as I've not read enough in that category. :)

I've been checking recently the most favorited authors list (I'm in the top 200! Woohoo!) and you're still #3. You're there for a reason.

Thanks.

I have to admit I'm surprised I still get consistent new favs when I haven't posted a story here since last March. I have hall of fame stories, but ironically none in incest which is what I guess I'm known for.

Congrats on the top 200!

The top 250 list is a lot harder to crack now. Wen I first came here they limited how many favs people could have so they had to be pickier. When I landed on #250 I had 385 favs....now number 250 is over a thousand I believe.

Congrats on the top 200!
Thanks. I've really been wanting to tell people that I'm in the top 200 as I'm very pleased and excited about it, but for me to say create a thread about it would piss off a lot of people and probably result in some bad karma for my stories.

The top 250 list is a lot harder to crack now. Wen I first came here they limited how many favs people could have so they had to be pickier. When I landed on #250 I had 385 favs....now number 250 is over a thousand I believe.
I think I made the list with 1365 favs. Number 250 now is 1370.

Thanks. I've really been wanting to tell people that I'm in the top 200 as I'm very pleased and excited about it, but for me to say create a thread about it would piss off a lot of people and probably result in some bad karma for my stories.

I think I made the list with 1365 favs. Number 250 now is 1370.

Wow, 1370 would have been somewhere around the 150 spot back when I first cracked it.

A lot of older authors, like pre 2005 suffer because I don't think they had the feature or if they did it was very limited.

Back