Vibrating motorcycle seat

dc_pervert

Virgin
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Posts
3
I've been looking for this story for a while. I'm not even certain it was on Literotica that I found it. From my understanding, if you know this story and it is not on Literotica, you can only tell me about it in a private message? Anyway, here is a description of it as much as I can remember. I might not have all the details right.

There was a biker guy who's friend had died, and I believe it was his daughter that came to visit. He was going to give her a ride to somewhere, maybe the funeral? Anyway, she was riding on the back of the motorcycle, and that was when he remembered that he and his friend had set up the motorcycle so the engine vibrations were extra strong in the back seat. They'd give ladies rides on it to get them hot.

His friend's daughter started to get affected by it. I think at one point in the trip they stopped at a diner, and everyone was starting at this older biker guy with the young girl. These two eventually hook up of course.
 
Found it, but not on literotica

Ok, I finally located it. It's called "Babe Bike Blues", but it's not on literoica any more, so it's against forum rules to post it. Just thought I'd update this thread with the info.
 
Back
Top