Peeping TOM...son's best buddy...(Role play)

"Nothing? You were fucking looking at me naked? How dare you??" I yell.
WwminGs.jpg
 
"Sit your ass down and explain your actions, you know there is a law against this. Start explaining!" I shout in anger.

epeglca.jpg
 
"You're windows were open it's not against the law." I say trying to figure out a way out of this situation and clearly apologizing wasn't working.
 
"I will fuckn, roam naked and do whatever I want in my house, whether I keep my windows open or not, is my prerogative, who the fuck are you to tell me? Tell me what the fuck you were doing peeping in."

QICwsaK.jpg
 
"And peeping isn't illegal! Anything that you can see from outside the house is perfectly legal believe me I know. Cops busted me for smoking pot on my couch because I was too stupid to close the blinds."
 
"I was hoping my friend was here and then I saw you and you're incredibly sexy!"
 
"What is there to explain? You should be a model!" I get up frustrated and frankly bored of being yelled at, I'm an adult and I don't have to take this.
 
I laugh and sit on the bed. "Uhhh, me a model? What's so special about me." I look at him, flattered.

JvdOxB3.jpg
 
"Everything about you is incredible. You're eyes, your legs, your. . ." I'm not sure when you're going to slap me but I know it's coming but whatever. " Your tits, your ass. You're so comfortable in your body that you're are topless in stockings and instead of getting dressed and throwing me out you're more interested in putting me in my place and I'm sorry that I couldn't keep myself from staring but really. You are better than the girls who do this for a living. Can I go now?" I look away finally genuinely embarassed again.
 
"No, you're not going just yet, stay here and I will model and you tell me if I really am model material? If you do that, we can drop the whole issue." I say, shocked at the way I am talking.
 
I'm not sure if you are serious or not but I decide that now is the time to take the risk. The real reason I've put up with your son so often is you anyway. "Okay I'd love to have you pose for me a bit." I make myself a bit comfortable. "You know you have an amazing ass why don't you turn around?"
 
Back
Top