Calling all naughty mothers! I would love to talk about fantasies and get advice!

Read my story "You have to go to mass!" It should give you some strategies.

Well i saw her rubbing herself after I got a hard cock and walked around her. Like 4 strokes while watching her and I blew cum all over her bed

Not a mom but...

You should buy her a strap on dildo plus harness. Leave hints, probably the refrigerator door, that you are dying to have a sexy, lively and vivacious mature woman take you in her arms and fuck the living daylights out of you. Once you are sure she's gotten the hint that it's you she should be pegging wrap it all up in some lovely paper and leave it for her on her bed. Discretion is a key here but remember you are going to want lube. I'd suggest just keeping it handy and not add that to the package.

I should have inquired, is there an older male in the household? Someone your mother is attending to - or being attended to depending? This might pose some difficulties in your quest; however you might bring that person to your side. Offer them the opportunity to enjoy both your mother and you engaging in oral sex on them is from what I hear a wonderful way to make that individual an ally. Yes you'll have to swallow but remember the prize! Always keep your mind on that.

Waxing (you, and those naughty bits of yours) would probably help. De-emphasizing your testosterone - look up 'trap' as a hint? You want to think "pretty woman" and not "alpha-male lumberjack" in your quest to have your mommy bed you.

I do hope these suggestions help you. Ta.

Not a mom but...

I should have inquired, is there an older male in the household? Someone your mother is attending to - or being attended to depending? This might pose some difficulties in your quest; however you might bring that person to your side. Offer them the opportunity to enjoy both your mother and you engaging in oral sex on them is from what I hear a wonderful way to make that individual an ally. Yes you'll have to swallow but remember the prize! Always keep your mind on that.

Ultimately, that prize should be the strap-on in one end and the male's cock in the other.

Back