Husband sucking

Hi Lynn

Yes, me and my wife do this almost regularly with a couple friend of us.
And all of us find this practice very pleasing and enjoyable.
I must say that we both couples had previously built a strong friendship and we progressed to this actual state off affairs trough a very slow approach.
But I must say the results are very rewarding

Kisses
Peter:rose::rose::rose:

Peter this is very interesting. Is there one or two couples you and wife play with? Were they close friends to begin with?

Husband suck

Peter this is very interesting. Is there one or two couples you and wife play with? Were they close friends to begin with?

Hi lynn

We have a relationship with two other couples which begun more than 10 years ago.
During this time we jointly developed good friendship and a great sense of complicity.
We meet at our homes at weekends and after dinner, we have some drinks, dance and at some time the desire flashes.

Kisses

My husbands doesn't fuck me in the ass because he thinks its gay. I doubt he would suck a penis. I am sure he would love to see me eat pussy...double standards!

That quote brightened my day and made me laugh. Not laughing at you Elsaparker just at your husbands remark. Thanks cheering up and otherwise difficult day.

Recently I had a threesome with a buddy of mine and his wife. Me and my buddy are both straight but in the heat of the moment while I was providing oral satisfaction to his hot wife he reached down and started jacking me off. It caught me (and his wife..lol) by total surprise but I must admit that it was kinda cool in a weird way. She asked her hubby if he was going to give me head next and he said it had crossed his mind but he didn't want me to freak out. I said go for it if you want and he proceeded to suck my cock for almost 10 minutes while I ate out his wife. Definatley different but I must admitt I and his wife was kinda turned on by it.

Recently I had a threesome with a buddy of mine and his wife. Me and my buddy are both straight but in the heat of the moment while I was providing oral satisfaction to his hot wife he reached down and started jacking me off. It caught me (and his wife..lol) by total surprise but I must admit that it was kinda cool in a weird way. She asked her hubby if he was going to give me head next and he said it had crossed his mind but he didn't want me to freak out. I said go for it if you want and he proceeded to suck my cock for almost 10 minutes while I ate out his wife. Definatley different but I must admitt I and his wife was kinda turned on by it.

Sounds like a great relationship.

Hi lynn

We have a relationship with two other couples which begun more than 10 years ago.
During this time we jointly developed good friendship and a great sense of complicity.
We meet at our homes at weekends and after dinner, we have some drinks, dance and at some time the desire flashes.

Kisses

How did it get started the first time? Was it something that you and wife had discussed, or something that just happened? were these couples close friends before the sex? Or couples you met for this purpose?

Great story Hoosier! This is sort of the thing i wondered about. Where it just sort of happens. What did she think when he took you in his mouth that first time?

How did it get started the first time? Was it something that you and wife had discussed, or something that just happened? were these couples close friends before the sex? Or couples you met for this purpose?

We already were longtime friends of the other two couples. The sexual practices
were happening naturally and in a soft way first. They began by group sex without swapping, then only small strokes and then only oral sex and mutual masturbation.

The rest you already know

Last edited:
We already were longtime friends of the other two couples. The sexual practices
were happening naturally and in a soft way first. They began by group sex without swapping, then only small strokes and then only oral sex and mutual masturbation.

The rest you already know

Had you ever considered bi sex or discussed it with your wife? How old were you all when this started? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm just curious. I hear people say "we did xyz, and it was great." But I am interested in how they got there and what the expereince was like for everyone, the emotions and reactions.

Had you ever considered bi sex or discussed it with your wife? How old were you all when this started? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm just curious. I hear people say "we did xyz, and it was great." But I am interested in how they got there and what the expereince was like for everyone, the emotions and reactions.

Hi Lynn
Feel free to ask what you may see significant. For my part there are no constraints.
Tomorrow I will talk about my "bi-curiusity"

Kisses:rose::rose::rose:

This thread got me thinking and I realized that I have no desire to see my husband suck a cock. I'm dominant in the bedroom, but in my vanilla world, he is the man in my life and all that means in the mainstream sense. Realized that seeing him on his knees before a man just doesn't do it for me.

However...In my Domme lifestyle, I am completely turned on by my male submissives taking a cock, especially on my command. It's so erotic.

I believe the focus of this thread was mainstream couples venturing down this road, but it made me think about why I feel so differently about it and how lucky I am to be able to compartmentalize so I can have my cake & eat it too.:)

Yum.

Yes, I was aiming for mostly mainstream couples. Just wondered if any couples out there had any expereince with this or how many wives/gf would like to see it. Also what would the guy's reaction be if the wife/gf mentioned wanting to see it sometime.

Yes, I was aiming for mostly mainstream couples. Just wondered if any couples out there had any expereince with this or how many wives/gf would like to see it. Also what would the guy's reaction be if the wife/gf mentioned wanting to see it sometime.

If I were ever in a 3 way, which is highly unlikely, I'd take it under serious consideration if mentioned to my, by my wife.

Pair, would it matter if the other guy was a friend or stranger? What would you be willing to consider?

I have lurked on this site for a while now, and Lynn's desire to have her husband suck got me to sign up. Just now even. That's why my profile stuff isnt done yet.

Anyway, I wish I had a wife like you that would even think or fantasize about kinky things like this. Let alone really want to do them.
From what you described of him, it's sound as if he is pretty conservative in bed. I have the same issue with my wife (we should swap!) I honestly don't know if it would be a good idea to ask him. As others have said the best route would be role play in bed, talk to him about other men watching you or touching you and fucking you while he watches. See how he reacts. Slowly introduce the idea of him being naked with other men. Really just feel him out and see how far you can push him.

I might add that you wanting this is kind of a dominant role. Making/forcing/pushing a man or husband to suck another mans cock for your pleasure. So, maybe try and take a more Dom role with him, get him to be more sub to you and he might be more willing to accept his "orders".
I know when my wife gets that way I do just about anything!

On my phone so forgive typos and such.

I have lurked on this site for a while now, and Lynn's desire to have her husband suck got me to sign up. Just now even. That's why my profile stuff isnt done yet.

Anyway, I wish I had a wife like you that would even think or fantasize about kinky things like this. Let alone really want to do them.
From what you described of him, it's sound as if he is pretty conservative in bed. I have the same issue with my wife (we should swap!) I honestly don't know if it would be a good idea to ask him. As others have said the best route would be role play in bed, talk to him about other men watching you or touching you and fucking you while he watches. See how he reacts. Slowly introduce the idea of him being naked with other men. Really just feel him out and see how far you can push him.

I might add that you wanting this is kind of a dominant role. Making/forcing/pushing a man or husband to suck another mans cock for your pleasure. So, maybe try and take a more Dom role with him, get him to be more sub to you and he might be more willing to accept his "orders".
I know when my wife gets that way I do just about anything!

On my phone so forgive typos and such.

My husband is actually very good in bed and adventurous. But asking him to try bi sex is a different ball game.

Hi Lynn - I have explored and shared like this is some past relationships and love to relive, share, fantasize, and discuss such threesome lust in erotic, open detail. I'd love to hear from you or talk more in detail about it if you'd message me.

Paul

I've shared a couple of girlfriends, in the past, years ago. It's not something I'm involved with anymore but it is a source of powerful, lusty, erotic memories and longings - I'd love to share and explore this in some detail with you in open chat and exploring lynn

Tangled

I'd recommend finding a few stories or posts you like about the activity, then reading them to your husband - let him get the idea in his head for a while, so he can think about it and mull it around. For a lot of men, it is not an easy thing to do - and some of them will simply never go there. Others are thinking about it and just never mentioned it. Society does a good job of tangling us up.

I've shared a couple of girlfriends, in the past, years ago. It's not something I'm involved with anymore but it is a source of powerful, lusty, erotic memories and longings - I'd love to share and explore this in some detail with you in open chat and exploring lynn

chat where?

Back