Here is How to Eat Pussy or Suck Cock in Comic Form

if there were comics like this when i was younger my life would be more complete.

do you think printing it out and leaving it lying around (the house, not the office... although...:devil:) could be taking as an insult or a tip?:confused:

Left out slipping a wet finger into the ass as well as the cunt. Some women REALLY love that finger in the ass as well as a few in the cunt.

For the really adventurous, there's the whole hand in the cunt while licking the lips and clit.

Left out slipping a wet finger into the ass as well as the cunt. Some women REALLY love that finger in the ass as well as a few in the cunt.

For the really adventurous, there's the whole hand in the cunt while licking the lips and clit.

A) not all women.
B) I'd be damn careful who surprise with a finger in the ass. Yeah, lots of women like that, but you darn well need to listen to her.
C) you're clearly more advanced than comic book instructions. LOL

I like the fact that it showed people of all body shapes and types... thin, overweight, shemale, light, dark. Good for them!

The author of the site was on Penny Arcade roughly two weeks ago (probably more) discussing with the one guy's son where babies come from. Towards the end she was talking about the different kinds of sex at point the guy hustled his son away with a sarcastic "Thank you".

It was part of a series of comics relating to "the talk"'. They had several guest comic writers including Bill Amend of Foxtrot (specifically Jason using his skills to do searches using terms such babies, mommy, daddy, etc with the corresponding unanticipated results).

The author of the site was on Penny Arcade roughly two weeks ago (probably more) discussing with the one guy's son where babies come from. Towards the end she was talking about the different kinds of sex at point the guy hustled his son away with a sarcastic "Thank you".

It was part of a series of comics relating to "the talk"'. They had several guest comic writers including Bill Amend of Foxtrot (specifically Jason using his skills to do searches using terms such babies, mommy, daddy, etc with the corresponding unanticipated results).

honest and direct discussion about sex and all that pertains to it is something that seems to have fallen from favour at this time ... its strange that much of our society is actually becoming more regressive and conservative despite the evidence that shows that more things go wrong when that approach is adopted then when things are discussed and questioned.

Back