New Step Father (closed)

Eric just laughed at Sarah and her desperate attempt to soften him up. “Oh, Sarah… don’t you think it’s a bit late for that? You had your chance, now it’s time to face the consequences.” He moved over her body and placed his knees on both sides of her body and smiled teasingly down at her and added in a condescending way. “First, we have to take care of that shirt situation, don’t you agree? I asked you to take of your top, so, why don’t we do that now… let me help you, your hands seem to be a bit tied up.”

He reached for the collar of the thin top and ripped it in two with a quick movements. The textile was no match to Eric’s strong muscles and split apart right in the middle, giving away the view on Sarah’s tits. The 43 year old took his time and looked down at his future step daughter. “Nice, bitch… what’s the size of your tits?”

He then reached for a flick knife that he had also gotten, when Sarah had been out cold and flipped it open right in front of her eyes. With two quick moves he did cut the streps of the ruined top away and pulled the remaining rags away, leaving Sarah completely topless.

“Why don’t we play a little game, bitch… it’s called truth or consequences. You can either answer my questions truthfully or suffer the consequences if I feel that you are trying to fuck with me.” He laughed and playfully moved the closed flick knife over the young woman’s upper body. “So, let’s start with something easy. What are your measurements and your weight? Oh, and do you have a boyfriend at the moment?”
 
She cried as he straddled her Body she knew she was at his mercy now no way to fight. When he then riped her Shirt apart her breasts wiggled and swayed witht he movement that was forced on them. He asked her what size her tits were she didnt want to answer that as she then saw the knife.

She gasped and closed her eyes afraid and with each flick of the knife he made to cut the rest of the Shirt open so she was topless before him. She looked then slowly up to him her eyes soaked with tears, her eyes watched closely what his Hand with the knife did.

She then let it Dance over her Skin on her chest as he then told her that they are going to Play a game, she shivered from fear as she feltt he metal slip over her Skin afraid if she did try to lie that he would notice and hurt her with the knife.

"i...I am ummm 5,2 short a..and umm 38 C Cup m....my weight Im not sure I havent weighed myself for a bit b..but you can see that I..i..am not fat..."

She said with fear in her voice as she tried to lean away from the knife her breath was quick and her heart beated fast. she quickly added.

"a..and no no boyfriend..."
 
Eric placed the knife on Sarah’s belly and moved his free hands to her firm, young breasts. They felt smooth and soft under his touch and looked good in comparison to her fairly small body size. Before he moved his hands away, he pinched her nipples hard and twisted the right one roughly. “You have not told me anything about your boyfriends! And I can see that you are not fat, but you could use some workout to tighten up.” He pushed a little against her belly, which was actually in a pretty good shape, but Eric wanted to make her suffer and feed her insecurities.

He toke his knife again and moved it over her belly again. “We will take care of this little problem, but that can wait until you are ready to follow my orders. So, let’s continue… when was the last time you got laid? Oh… and are you on any kind of contraception?” He smiled teasingly at her and moved the blade again up between her breast. “And don’t dare you lie, bitch!”
 
She whimpered some Hearing his voice raise again afraid he might hurt her as she then felt him pinch her nipple she screamed some but tried to hold still as her fingers tried to get her Hands free but as slwoly as she could so his eyes wouldnt notice.

"nnn....noo I dont have one I broke up with him last year...."

She gasped closing her eyes trying to calm her shivering belly, she tried not to think about what he said about her needing still some work out Feeling the knife travel back up she bite her lip not wanting to cry out again.

She gasped looking at him some at his next question as she thought for a second and then said trying to clam her breathing some.

"umm..Im not sure I think for a month or two back .....and no I am not taking any..."

She then thought for a second as she then remembered she was she had a weird Thing in her arm that Held her 3 years from getting pregnant. she thought maybe he wouldnt notice and if she wasnt taking any he might not want to fuck her threw all the fear she had forgotten he could also just use a condom. She just hoped he wouldnt notice her lie not sure if she should quickly add it before he asked somthing new but she didnt.
 
It was hard to believe that a girl like Sarah wasn’t on the any contraception especially since she wasn’t really the religious type. But Eric decided to keep that in mind and maybe bring it back up later. He just kept staring at her and lustfully moved his hand over her tummy and up to her breasts again. “So you are a slut. Fucking around without having a boyfriend, I didn’t expect more from you. I bet you even didn’t even use any protection.”

“However, that guy could not have been any good, or you would have remembered the date more precisely. I bet you didn’t even cum, did you?” He laughed and squeezed roughly her tits again. “So, if you didn’t get to fuck for two month, I guess you are playing with yourself a lot, bitch. Isn’t that right?”

Suddenly the slapped hard against her left breast with his right hand. “And don’t fucking lie to me, or you will regret it dearly!” He laughed and then hit her other breast with a strong slap.
 
She screamed out as his hand roughly took her breast in his hand she sturggled again a bit as she wanted to answer but he added to what he said and then slapped her breast it jumped and jiggled fromt he forced movement. Her hips bucked up against him at the sudden strick of his hand and then again.

"stop! please....Im no Slut and I wont be your slut no matter what you do as soon as my mom gets back home Im going to tell her what you did and I bet I have some makrs that will prove it and Yes!"

She took a deep breath and then added.

" I do play with my pussy which girl doesnt even you probly play with your pethetick cock of yours when my mom isnt there to help you that is just human who doesnt is lieing or doenst know what he or she is missing out of"

As son as she had said it she knew she was going to regret it but she couldnt help it Her hands tried to uncuff their selfs to be able to fight back as her hips tried to buckhim off again.
 
Eric’s hand smacked her hard on face and his other hand closed around Sarah’s throat again taking away her breath. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered in a threatening way. “I will prove to you that you are a slut, Sarah. You can keep denying it, but I know your kind of women well enough.” He waited for a short moment, watching her closely in the battle for fresh air. “And thanks to you constant lying your mom will not believe you one word. You are not the first girl that tried to cross me, I know how to avoid marks… besides she would rather thank me for giving you a good spanking!”

He leaned up again, but kept his hand on Sarah’s throat controlling her breath. “If it’s only human, I don’t see why we should not help out each other. Don’t you agree, it would be more fun to play together and by ourselves.” He laughed and moved his hand down over Sarah’s body toward her cutoff jeans and started to slowly undo the buttons one after another, while he was waiting for the 19 year old to black out once again.
 
She couldnt believe it what he whispered in her ear she wasnt the first girl he took advantage of and that he thought it would be much more fun if they helped each other since he ment that it was so human like to play with ones self.

She felt weaker and weaker as hse tried to stay awake as long as she could trying to stop fighting to be able to control her brething much better but it didnt help. She whimpered.

"Noooo...."

Her voice traveled off and then stoped then her eyes then rolled back into her head and her legs stoped struggling under him. Her body calmed down her chest fought to try and breath in a deep breath as he then took off his hand around her throat it took acouple deep breaths and then calmly started to breath.

After sometime she slowly started to turn her head back and forth her body starting to move slightly again showing him she was slowly waking once again as her lips mumbled somthing not even she herself would have understood as her eyes opened slowly blinking acouple of times as she had hoped it was a nightmare but once again her mind hadnt played a trick on her.
 
t, or Sarah might show some bruises. Although he had two full weeks until Ashley’s return, he didn’t want to push his luck and risk getting caught. Eric got of the bed and looked with a lusting grin on his lips on the young girl. His dick was pushing against the material of his shorts in expectation of what was about to happen.

He opened the wardrobe that he shared now with his fiancee and got two of his ties out. He never really used them, but they were useful for cases like this. Eric moved over to the sleeping beauty and grabbed her left leg, tying the silk tie around her ankle. The same was quickly repeated on the other leg as well.

“Ok, bitch… now let’s get you in position.” Eric smiled as he pulled Sarah’s legs up toward the headboard of the bed he usually shared with her mother. With very reliable naval knots, he tied the young woman’s ankles to each side of the bed’s headboard. This left Sarah in an uncomfortable position, her legs spread far and pulled upward, giving Eric free access to her pussy and ass, which were only covered by her remaining clothing.

When Sarah slowly regained her consciousness, he slipped of his shirt, revealing his well trained upper body to her. “Welcome back, babe. I just helped you to get a bit more comfortable. I hope you don’t mind, do you?”
 
She shivered and wiggled trying to get free as she whimpered to him.

"Eric please...stop this pleasseeee..."

She looked at his nacked chest he did look good but he was so much older then her and he was her Mothers boyfriend. Her fear eased a bit as she still had her shorts and panties on she looked over him as her fingers tried to get to her ankle to untie one leg that would be enough at first she thought.

Her hips wiggled back and forth as she tried to get free her breathing started to quicken this was everything but comfy she thought and she knew he ment it more like a joke then for real.

She then thought maybe if she talked enough to him he would be distacted enough so he wouldnt do anything else to her.

"Er..Eric....umm the girl before me...what happened to her ...d..did she change or....umm and how old was she "

She didnt know what she should ask without making him get angery thinking about maybe somthing that girl did to piss him off and she gets the punishment cause she made him think of it.
 
Watching Sarah struggle and wiggle her sweet ass was great entertainment for Eric, he was certain that she wouldn’t be able to get her hand out of the cuffs or the knots undone without help. “Oh, why should I stop now. You didn’t care about your mother’s and my wishes, so now it’s my turn to give a fuck about your opinion.”

He moved back onto the bed and positioned him behind Sarah’s ass. He looked into her eyes, which were clearly showing her fear and helplessness, then his look moved down over her naked upper body to her spread legs. He placed his strong hand on her inner thigh and slowly rubbed his step-daughters leg.

“Oh, she changed… she did become a very obedient girl, who knows how to make everyone around her happy.” He chuckled when he though back to those good times. “She had been about your age… though she would own the world and bossed everyone around. Now she is …” He though for a moment, considering whether he should tell Sarah more about what had happened to Jessica. “… Let’s just say that she has found her place…”

He moved closer and slapped Sarah on her ass hard. “Now, let’s see what we can do about those pants of yours.” He laughed and got the knife out again…
 
she gasped seeing the knife again and whimpered some and bite her lip was he going to do the same with her as he did Jessica and why did she get the feeling that there was more to the story then he had told her.

With that thought her mind started to think about some pictures she had seen of some sexy guy and a pretty woman fucking he took her from behind and held her mouth shut this made her shake her head.

She didnt see the two people in the pic she didnt know no her mind had played games on her and made her see him taking her with his strong hand over her mouth not able to make a sound.

Her eyes focused on his holding still as she felt the blade travel over her skin the cool metal making her skin stand and shiver under it she was afraid of what her mind and body would do when the blade cuts threw her clothing the rest that was left on her her cut off blue jeans and her pink laced panties.
 
Eric was becoming hard, when he slowly moved the knife over Sarah’s thigh toward the leg opening of her cut off jeans. He slipped the blade under the material with the blade turned upward. The sharp steel did immediately cut the blue jeans into two like it was pulled though butter.

Slowly the sharp tip moved closer to Sarah’s pussy and Eric enjoyed the fear on her face and in her eyes. When he was nearly there, Eric stopped and continued with the same procedure on the other leg. He really loved to slow torturing of his future step daughter, it was for him the perfect foreplay. After a few more well placed cuts, Eric had turned the cut off jeans into shreds, leaving Sarah just in her pink laced panties.

“Nice, slut, I like your panties.” He laughed and moved his hand slowly over her now bare thigh toward her sex. His fingers travelled over her soft skin and the thin lace material. He felt her pussy lips through the textile and softly rubbed along the slit that was becoming visible under the material. “I bet you are already wet for me, bitch.”

Eric moved his hand further down toward Sarah’s nearly completely exposed ass. His finger slipped between her soft buttocks and rubbed against her anus. “When have you been fucked in the ass the last time, slut?”
 
she bite her lip seeing the blade go to her leg cutting threw her jeans as if ti were nothing at all she turned her head to hide her face in her upper arm shoulder.

then suddenly the blade was gone and then back on the other side she closed her eyes tightly then it was all so much cooler around her ass and pussy knowing without having to look that she was now only in her panties.

feeling his hand she whimpered pressing her lips against her arm her hips raised slightly as if trying to pull away form his hands hearing his question she didnt react right away as she then mumbled.

"never Eric"
 
His fingertip was only separated from Sarah’s anus by the thin material of her pink laced panties. Eric could hardly believe his luck and his ears when she confessed that she had never been fucked in the ass. “Don’t lie to me, bitch. Because I will find out if you are not telling the truth!” He took is hand from her butt and slapped her hard across her buttocks.

He moved his hand back to her ass and slipped his finger under the small panties this time. Slowly tracing her soft crack back toward her ass, Eric smiled teasingly at his future step daughter. “I can’t believe that you saved yourself for me. I bet plenty of guys would have loved to claim your anal virginity.” He moved his finger slowly around and over the small entry to her body and watched her eyes with anticipation.

“Oh, by the way, when and to whom did you loose your virginity in the first place, slut?” He teased her by slowly pushing against her sphincter, but not hard enough to enter her. Eric just wanted to show that he was in control and that he was going to take what he desired.
 
She whimpered some with tears building again in her eyes as she hears him say that he couldnt beieve that she saved herself for him. She wiggled some again trying to get something free anything for that matter she thought.

He then asked her when and to whom did she loose her virginity in the first place. He teased her by slowly pushing against her sphincter, but not hard enough to enter her. Eric just wanted to show that he was in control and that he was going to take what he desired and that was what she feared most his desire.

"umm.. my ex boyfriend He was my first .....and last....well actually the only one....."

She was with fear that he might not believe her but it was true she just liked teasing the other boys and so but sex she had only had with her boyfriend which was now her ex.

She whimpered as she held very still not wnting to make his finger enter because she wiggled with her hips again or somthing of the sort. Suddenly the phone rang on the display stood Ashley cell, Ashley was calling to see if everything was ok or if they where already killing each other.

Sarah gasped and waited for him to pick up the phone then she would scream maybe her mom would get this weird feeling and come back to help her.
 
Eric stared down at the young woman with an angry expression. He brought down his hand and smacked her hard across the face. “You have been lying to me, bitch. Just a few minutes ago you told me that you got laid two month ago, now your ex, who you broke up with last year, is supposed to be your one an only lover? Don’t think that I am stupid, slut. So tell me, what’s the truth, and don’t dare to lie to me again!”

However, before Sarah got a chance to answer, the phone stated to ring. **ring**ring** Eric saw that it was Ashley and the look in her daughter’s eyes told him that Sarah would try something stupid when he answered the phone. **ring**ring** He looked around and then roughly grabbed the hem of his step daughter’s panties and ripped them of her small body with a strong, painful pull. **ring**ring** Next he screwed the torn underwear up into a ball and stuffed it forcefully into Sarah’s mouth and placed his strong right hand over her mouth to keep her from spitting the lace material out. **ring**ring**

“Don’t try anything stupid, slut, or it might be your last mistake. Understood?” He reached with his left hand for the phone and answered it, like nothing special was going on. “Hey, sunshine, did you have a good flight?” He locked the phone between his ear and shoulder and moved his hand down to Sarah’s now bare sex. He smiled teasingly at Sarah when he slowly started to rub her pussy while he continued to talk to her mother. The fact that he was talking to the clueless Ashley while her 19 year old daughter was tied up and gagged below him gave Eric an instant hard on.
 
Ashley started to get worried but before she hanged up to call Sarah o her cell Eric picked up the phone and asked if her flight was ok.

"Hi sweetheart Yeah it was long but it was ok sitting now in my hotel room missing you wish you were here then we could have a bit of fun..."

She smiled at herself knowing he wouldnt see it but hear it in her voice what she ment with having fun she misse dhis hands on her body.

"You and Sarah havent killed each other yet?! I hope you both will hold out the two weeks if not call me then ill look that I can fly back earlier."

Sarah tried to scream and struggle to get his hands off her mouth tears rolling down her cheek and then feeling his hand on her bare pussy she whimpered and closed her eyes crying knowing nothing she tried was helping so she tried to not move at all maybe it wouldnt be so much fun for him any more and then let her be.

She heard her mothers voice so close as Eric talked to her as if nothing was happening that shouldnt be happening. If she only knew she wouldnt have left her there without throwing Eric out first.
 
Eric had an evil smirk on his face when he continued to move his finger over Sarah’s pussy. He slowly rubbed against her clit and pushed his finger between the young woman’s soft outer lips. “Oh, I am missing you too, sunshine. I would love to be there with you, but I guess you wouldn’t get much work done in that case.” He laughed and rubbed his thumb over Sarah’s magic button, stimulating the young girl against her will.

“And there is nothing to worry about. Sarah and I will be getting along just fine. This father - daughter bonding time might be just what he needed.” Eric smiled at the 19 year old girl and pushed his index finger into her pussy, feeling how her body slowly started to react to his touch. “I even think that she starts to like me a little. So, just focus on your work and try to relax a bit, I got everything under control over here.”

While he listened to Ashley, Eric leaned down and licked over her daughter’s pussy. The tip of his tongue danced over her clit, while his beard was tickling the young woman’s soft skin on her thighs. “She was a bit disappointed to see you go and not believing her, but I think she realized now, that she has made a big mistake and is really sorry for it. Anyway, I will tell her that you called and stop worrying, sunshine. She is in good hands with me…” He smiled at Sarah and slowly moved his finger in and out of her cunt.
 
"Mmmmmmm.."

She maoned softly and struggled against his hand which muffled her sounds so no one could here her thou her body moaned and begged for more her mind screamed for help. Her mind forced her body to struggle and try to move so to get away from his touch.

Ashley talked with him some about what she missed and couldnt wait to get back home.

"are you eating ice cream or somthing I hear...doesnt matter welll...Is Sarah in her room or somewhere so she wont hear us talking? Maybe we could welllllll..."

Before she could say telefone sex there was someone knocking on her door she then told Eric bye and that she would call tomorrow and wished him sweet dreams hanging up she then went to the door to see a co worker of her which wanted to speak to her about tomorrows speech and all.

Sarahs eyes widen as she then notice her mom hadnt noticed anything weird at all and she knew it was her own fault why and tears ran down her cheek as her body reated to his finger and tongue.
 
Eric had to chuckle about Ashley’s ice cream comment. She had absolutely no idea that her boyfriend was licking her teenaged daughter’s pussy, while the poor girl was gagged and tied up securely. Eric was a bit disappointed to hear that Ashley had to hang up, he would have loved to do the stuff that Ashley had imagined during their phone sex to her daughter in reality. But he might get another chance the next time they talked.

He terminated the connection and threw the phone to the side. His hand moved from the 19 year old’s mouth and slid down to her breasts, which he groped and pinched with a teasing smile. “Looks like we have some daddy-daughter quality time to enjoy. And my little, lying slut is getting used to my fingers, isn’t that right bitch?”

He pulled his finger out of Sarah’s pussy and inhaled the smell deeply. Then he licked his finger clean and moaned in delight. “Wow, you taste better than ice cream. I just love sweet young pussy.” Then the dove between Sarah’t tied up legs and started to lick and finger fuck her pussy without holding back. His tongue slipped between her soft lips and switched between her clit and her inner sanctum.
 
His hand left her mouth she cried and spit out her own panties as she whimpered some feeling his fingers even more now her body wanted to moan as she tried to fight it hearing his question she shook her head bitting he rlip she tried to answer.

"No...oooo..."

Her eyes full of tears watched him and each movment he made as she then saw his head drop so his lips and tongue ould torture her some more she cried out some her body moaning and her mind screaming at herself wanting her to fight against the arousment that was growing deep in her.

She tilted her head back trying to fight against him thou her pussy grew hotter and wetter with each stroke he made.
 
Eric smiled satisfied when he heard Sarah moan and saw her inner fight against the growing arousal. He knew that the 19 year old hated him for many good reasons, but at the same time she could not stop herself from reacting to his touch. His tongue continued to dance over the sensitive little clit, which was obviously yearning for his touch.

His index finger was moving slowing in and out of Sarah’s now wet pussy, so that Eric was able to add another finger to her hot, sexy hole. With two fingers in her cunt, Eric started to increase the speed of his finger fucking. “Don’t lie to me again, bitch. I see, smell, and taste that you like this.”

The free hand moved toward her breasts and Eric began to pull and squeeze the hardening nipples on Sarah’s beautiful c cup tits. He knew that it would be humiliating for the young girl if he could get her to climax. He wanted to prove to her that he wasn’t just in control of the situation, but also of her body and her sexual desires.
 
She felt her body get closer and closer to jumping off the edge thou she fught and fought against it wanting to hold back as long as she could not wanting to cum for him and becuase of him.

"pleaseeee...!"

she mumbled some tilting her head back whimpering and fighting her thoughts and body she felt so helpless. Thou it felt so good she didnt want it to cause it was him she had always have this dream of him taking her but in her dreams he was always gentle and demanding.

Her hips jumped and bucked slightly against his fingers as her pussy got wetter and wetter coming so close to wanting and needing to cum for him. She couldnt fight it any longer as her pussy then soaked his fingers as she came she panted and tried to hide her face in her arm/shoulder while her cheeks flushed a crimson red her breath was trying it catch itself again as she didnt want him to see the lust/passion in her face that a woman always had after cumming. She could feel also how os much stress left her mind as she enjoyed a few seconds of her orgasm.
 
Eric felt her young body tense up in pleasure and his tongue dipped deeper in her increased wetness. He smiled broadly, watching her body giving in to the pleasure that he was giving her. Although he had reached his first goal, he didn’t stop licking her clit, pulling her nipples, and fucking her pussy with his fingers. He just continued this assault on her body without holding back for one moment.

His lips were locked over her pubic mount, while he started licking and nibbling on her enlarged magic button. His eyes were on her body and her face, taking in the small signs of pleasure and shame that mixed up in Sarah’s expression. The inner fight that was taking place in the 19 year old was giving Eric a total hard on. He had wanted to get into his girlfriend’s daughter’s pants from the first moment he had seen her, now that he was very close to his goal and he wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

At the same time he though about how he could gain permanent control over the little slut. He wanted to own her, now that he had tasted her for the first time. He wanted her to be his to command and to play with. He wanted her to be his personal slut…
 
Back
Top