New Step Father (closed)

midnight_toy

The one and Only
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Posts
1,780
Sarah was a lovely sweet child till the day her father left her and her mother Ashley. It was good for a while but Sarah got used to having her mother for herself and that she did anything for her daughter so that they both were happy.

Sarah was able to always scare off the men her mom Ashley got to know and got closer to her. Sarah was now 19 and has become a real brat, she knew Ashley would work hard to get her that what she wished for the biggest error most single mothers did with their children. One day Ashley went to a old bar where alot of men like that go to drink a nice beer or so, she hoped maybe their the perfect man to find. She knew she did so much wrong with Sarah and knew she had to fight against her braty side now to be happy with a man. He also would have to be hard in taking.

Ashley came to the bar acouple of times when she finaly meet a Man of her liking thou it still took her a long time till she could tell her daughter about him afraid she would do the same as all before or him bout her daughter afraid he might run before even meeting her.

After some time has passed Ashley told him all about Sarah and how she wasnt sure anymore what to do and alone she wasnt going to be able to change it and that she was totally unhappy with her life and needed a man. She also had told him that she worked in a office for a lawyer and sometimes she would have to leave for one too two weeks in between times.

After some time they really liked each other and Ashley had let him meet Sarah acouple times like by dinner and all and he didnt let Sarah scare him away. Ashley knew he was her perfect match and talked to him if he didnt want to move in with her and her daughter.

Ashley also then asked Sarah that night after letting him take some time to think it over thou it wouldnt really change much since he was so often over night that he could have been living there with them.

"Soo umm Sarah how was your day honey..." she took a sip of some tea she had made for herself.

"Well mom if you want to know Jasmin has new boots and I really like them and she told me where to buy them ill give you the address later and you know what size I need right...."

Ashley sighed he had to help her alot already and knew it would all soon change as well she took a deep breath and smiled at Sarah.

"No...you just got new boot last week you dont need new ones already....oh and I just wanted to let you know that I have asked him to move in with us he makes me happy Sarah and we could use a man in these four walls"

A couple weeks have gone passt now and He was living now with them and Sarah tried everything she could to get him to move out again stole money made problems even bigger and all but nothing had helped she would soon think of somthing to do she hoped anyways.

Ashley stood in the kitchen cooking waiting for them both to get out of bed to eat breakfast having to tell them that she was going to be gone for two weeks cause of work and that they had to get along for that time or rip each others head off.
 
The sun was flooding the bedroom when Eric finally woke up and stretched his body. The forty-three year old rubbed his eyes and pushed the sheets from his naked body, which was in a very good shape. Slowly he got up and pulled on some dark shorts and a white t-shirt before he moved downstairs looking for his girlfriend and future wife - Ashley.

Eric was a proud and confident person. Life had not always been good for him, but he had taken his chances and worked his way up. He had been born in a classic working class family and had gotten into construction work, right after getting some basic school education. That was just what had been expected of him back then. However, things got rocky and he had gotten on the wrong path. After a few years in prison, Eric had changed his life. He joined the navy and served his country for 15 years. During this time, he learned discipline and responsibility and it had gotten him the well form body he had today.

When he had quit his duty, he started to work for some shipping companies and continued to safe up for his big dream. His own boat, which was going to give him the freedom he always had dreamed of. All of this had never given Eric much time to think about relationships and maybe even a family. However, all of that had changed, when Ashley had stepped into his life. Over a few week, Eric had fallen in love with her and even was willing to accept her daughter, who needed in Eric’s eyes a strong hand.

In Eric’s eyes, Sarah was one of those girl, who thought that they could rule the world with just their beauty and sweet smiles. She was spoiled and had never been shown her limits. She was greedy, selfish, and arrogant, which was nothing like her mother. In some ways, Sarah reminded Eric of himself in his teens, without focus and determination. All of this taken together, her constant complaining, and dirty tricks had tested Eric’s patience over and over. However until now, he had been stronger and kept his temper under control. There had been moments when he had just wanted to pull her over his knees and give her a good spanking, but Sarah was mainly Ashley’s business, although Eric tried to support her in any possible way.

He didn’t know how soon the fairly until now nice start of the day would turn bad, when he went into the kitchen. He smiled at Ashley and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Good morning, sunshine, what are you doing up so early?”
 
Ashley smiled leaning back against him some and smilling.

"up so early...you just slept so long honey..."

She giggles some while she was cooking breakfast and then added.

"Well I thought I would cook somthing tasty for us three and well I need to talk to you both about somthing..."

She turned her head a bit to look at him as if saying nothing bad. Ashley then utrned around his in arms laying her arms around his neck and kissing Eric deeply and whispered.

"you always make my day....I am so happy I found you!"

She smiled pushing him playfully away so she could set the table and asking him.

"would you like a cup of coffee to your eggs or tea...? would you also maybe go get Sarah and tell her breakfast is done?"

Before she could finish her sentence really Sarah laughed and walked in she knew what she had to do it was again around the time when her mom would need to be gone again for at least a week it was almsot always perdictable and knew now or never with her plan of getting rid of Eric.

Sarah walked in the kitchen giving Eric a weird look and then her mom giving her a morning kiss on the cheek and getting some juice out of the fridge before sitting and then saying.

"yeah I bet Eri would have liked getting me for breakfast mom....oh and I need to talk to you later is that ok?!"

Ashley just watched sarah not knowing what she was up to now and wondered why she was so weird this morning to them both.

"Ok sweety we can talk now to if you like I got to tell youboth somthing as well..."

Sarah shook her head and just said later. Ashley the noded and smiled saying ok. Well it was time that she now told them that they would have to hold out two weeks without her. She waited thou till they were both sitting and eating while she took a drink of her cooffe she thought about how to start it.

"Sooo you two....I have to tell you that I have to go for two weeks away again because of my job and I know this is the first time since Eric moved in that this happens but please Sarah you will live it threw your used to me being away a week or two between times and Eric can cook and so so you wont die here alone."

She looked over to Eric for his reaction not sure how he was going to take it but she knew he was going to master it like always when somthing came up.

Sarah didnt smile or react really she just stood up and tried to make it look like she was sad and left the kitchen waiting for her mom to get up to come after her she walked slowly back to her room.

"Eric ill be right back I got to look was is wrong "

She stood and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went after Sarah finding her in her room she closed the door and looked at her sitting on her bed as if she were going to cry. She has never seen her daughter ike this but was always aware that this could be one of her games again.

"Sarah sweety whats wrong...?"

"Mom your really going to leave me here alone with HIM....?"

Ashley rose a eyesbrow wondering what was wrong with that she sat down next to Sarah and put a arm around her and said softly.

"Why shouldnt I, I mean he does live here and all he is kind and caring and will take good care of you sweety ...whats wrong...?"

"Mom please dont h..h..he has been touching me for the last couple nights when you have fallen to sleep he comes in my room and slips under my blanket with me and touches me...."

Sarah knew she had to cry now to make it look real so she pinched her inner thigh so her mom wouldnt notice so she had tears to play with and leaned against her shoulder making noises as if to cry.

Ashley couldnt believe what she said Eric would never or would he?

"Sarah please tell me the truth that is nothing to lie about please did he really touch you ?!"

Sarah just noded not looking up, then Ashley stood up and went downstairs to talk to Eric about what Sarah said. Sitting next to him she sighed and took his hand.

"Eric please tell me the truth I need to know this...Have you ever touched Sarah in a sexuall way nights when I am sleeping ?"

She had tears in her eyes so hoping that Sarah was lieing to her again this being somthing she would never and could never put up with.
 
Eric was looking confused at his lovely girlfriend, when Ashley returned back into the kitchen. The day had started so nicely, but he could see in her face that something serious was going on. He assumed that Sarah had once again put on a good show, trying to get himself thrown out of the house. That little minx was becoming a real pain in the ass, especially since she seemed to be very determined to achieve her goal. Eric couldn’t believe how much Sarah place her own well-being over that of her mother, although it must have been obvious to her that her mother was happier with Eric in her life.

“What’s going on with her, Ashley? What’s the problem now?” Eric assumed that she was once again the usual non-sense that Sarah used to come up with, but he was really shocked by his fiancee’s question. “WHAT?! You are joking, right? How in the world did you get an idea like that?” Eric looked confused and felt the anger rising in him. Slowly he understood that Sarah must have accused him of molesting her, that was really an unexpected and shocking claim. “Did she… did she tell you that? That’s an fucking outrageous lie, sunshine. I have never done anything like that… you are the woman in this house that I want to be with. Sarah is just acting out … I just don’t understand what fucking game she is playing!”

Eric tried his best to calm down Ashley, but he felt furious on the inside. “What do you want to do now? That are pretty strong accusations that Sarah has made her.” He looked at her and thought for a moment. “Do you still want me to be here for the next two weeks? Do you trust me to be alone with her…?”
 
She sighed and laid her head in her hands shaking back and forth wondering why her.

"I dont know but I believe you if you say you didnt then I think I believe you I just dont know what to do with Sarah I dont know when she is just lieing to me or telling me once in a life time truth.....Oh Eric Please forgive me for excusing you of doing that."

She looked up to him and gave him a soft kiss with tears in her eyes she really didnt know what to do anymore with her.

"Do you think you could hold it out here alone with her I dont know what she would really do anymore if you say no I understand it shes stayed alone acouple times thats not the problem ...."

She hoped he would stay and keep a eye on sarah for her afraid what she might do if she wasnt there anymore to keep a eye out thou after this she wasnt sure anymore if she wanted to really keep a eye out for her anymore she was old enough to live alone maybe she should tell her that maybe then Ashley could live happly with Eric here alone.
 
Eric swapped his strong arms around Ashley and kissed her softly on the lips. “Relax, sunshine, everything is ok. I am just shocked that Sarah would turn to such extreme lies. But I will not abandon you that easily. I will survive two weeks with that little devil and maybe she will learn to accept me in some way.” He smiled warmly at his girlfriend, but at the same time he had serious doubt that Sarah would stop her crussade against him.

“And if she doesn’t listen to me, I will have to give her a good navy like training.” He was obviously joking, but wondered if Ashley would mind if he toke a stronger position against Sarah. “And if that doesn’t really help, I can still give her a good spanking.” He winked at her and teased, “Since it works on you, I don’t see why it should not work with Sarah. And as a last resort I still have those strong handcuffs in our bed side drawers.” Eric was referring to some of the naughty stuff the sometimes did in the bedroom when they were in a kinky mood.

He became more serious again and looked deep into Ashley’s eyes. “Don’t worry, we will be fine. Just focus on your work and come quickly back to us, because the worst part of all this is, that I won’t be seeing you for two whole weeks.”
 
She laughed some wiping her tears and nodding agreeing with him maybe it would work on Sarah a bit of old navy training maybe then she would stop being like this and if it got worse she would tell Sarah to find her own place she cant live like this anymore.

"Yeah your right ok....then ill go get my bags and leave Im not going to say anything to Sarah she will notice that I didnt believe her when she notices im not there and your still here. As soon as I land in new york Ill call you I promise and then Ill talk to Sarah about this all ok..."

She leaned over kissing him deeply sitting on his lap for a second wraping her arms around his neck.

"and Im going to miss you to...wish I could have taken you with me....but its work...Ill come back as soon as I can."

She then stood up and walked to her room to get her bag and get dressed to fly just hoping he was right.
 
Eric wondered what Ashley had meant with her nod, was she just ok with him being strict with Sarah or didn’t she mind if he would give her spanking. He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t want to bother his fiancee more with this, since it clearly did upset her. Maybe the two weeks would do her good, getting away from her daughter and her troubles.

“Sounds fine, shall I call you a taxi and help you carrying your suitcase down?” He wondered for a short moment what Sarah would think, if she heard him carrying something down the stairs. He realized with satisfaction that Sarah’s disappointment would be so huge once she would realize that her mother was gone and her future step dad was still there. With a smile on his lips he kissed Ashley again with passion. “Just promise me to enjoy yourself as well, have a good time and relax a bit. I am sure that Sarah and I will come along somehow.” Then he went to call for a taxi and soon met his love upstairs again to help her packing.
 
Ashley smiled seeing walk in the room to help she knew he was the man she had searched for her hole life or atleast she thought.

She looked at hime and then asked softly.

"should I just really go or tell Sarah before I go that your staying?! Eric!"

She stood there putting on her coat taking up her purse and grabing to her big bag. The door bell rang she nad Eric knew it was the Taxi. Sarah sat in her room trying to listen to hear if he was leaving or if her mom didnt listen or believe her anymore.
 
“I think you shouldn’t tell her, she was lying to you and tried to get you to kick me out. You should send her a clear message and leave her, showing her that you can live without her. She on the other side, needs you more than she would ever admit. Make a stand and show her that the rules are now changing in this house.” He hugged her gave her a big kiss. Eric carried her suitcase out of the house and handed it over to cabby. “Have a safe trip and call me when you have some time to spare. I love you, sunshine.” He kissed her good bye and watched the taxi leaving with his lovely girlfriend.

When Eric turned back to the house, he took a short moment to think about how he should approach Sarah. That little bitch had tried to get him kicked out and she would have to pay for that. He also planned on teaching her some manners and respect, but he would give her one last chance to become reasonable. However, if she would just hold up her game, she would have to face the consequences. Eric had two full weeks to teach that minx a valuable lesson and he intended to use that time very well. Since Ashley didn’t trust her daughter anymore, Eric had a free hand to train Sarah according to his expectations and needs.

“This might be fun…!” He smiled confidently when he walked back into the house, waiting for Sarah to come down and to see that she was going to be alone with him for two full weeks.
 
Ashley waved bye to him as she was on her way to the airport now she just hoped he would over live the two weeks and that when she comes back she wouldnt be alone again.

Sarah was in her room waiting for her mom to come back to her and say that she kicked him out but the only thing she heard was a car drive away and then the door downstairs shut. She smiled as she then ran downstairs to go to her mom.

"You made the right choice mom Im sorry that you always get the bad guys..."

She said loudly as she made her way down then looking around the corner she then saw Eric stand there and not her mother she gasped and looked around running to the kitchen.

"MOM!"

She came back her breathing quickend she didnt leave her here did she did she really just drive away and leave her here with him. He is probly mad at her and her mom ust leaves her here and doesnt even say bye. Fear grew in her now for the first time really when she turned seeing him stand there just looking at her with this smile as if saying now your in trouble.

"Eric were is my mom and why are you still here....?!?!?"
 
Eric looked at the young woman with cold eyes, taking in her body and the fearful look in her eyes. “Why shouldn’t I be still here? I live here, in case you have forgotten that! Or are you actually surprised that your little dirty lies didn’t get you what you wanted? Anyway, your mom is gone and I am running the show from now on. Are you clear on that, Sarah?”

He started at the 19 year old and kept his 6’2’’ body leaned against the wall. He noticed that Sarah was actually good looking and was pretty much a younger version of her mom. With some work she might even be really sexy, but all that that didn’t matter right now. It was down to Sarah how hard the next two weeks would become for her…
 
Sarah smiled at him all bratty and said.

"I always get what I want and believe me you dont live here this is my house well my moms and mine. You have nothing to say here and your not my FATHER!!!"

She said a bit louder as she then crossed her arms and then looked him up and down tapping her toes she was wearing short cut off jeans and a tight tank top that showed off her belly slightly she was only 5,2 and bare foot.

After a few seconds she then went to walk past him throwing her hair some showing him she didnt care what he said wanting to walk out of the kitchen where he soot near the door frame.

"And why you shouldnt be here did my mom say nothing to you..."

She said with a braty little smirk.
 
When Sarah was about to pass him, Eric grabbed her arm and pushed her forcefully against the wall. Her face was turned against the stone while Eric held her arm tightly behind her back. “Now you listen, you little bitch. I am here, because you mom wants me to be here, so learn to deal with it.” He pulled on her arm, knowing that it would be painful for Sarah.

“And I know all about your dirty lies, but your mom doesn’t believe those anymore. She trusts me and not her lying, cheating daughter. So I am going to make the calls from now on, did you get that. You will make yourself useful around the house and do the stuff that normally your mom does, you ungrateful bitch.” He leaned closer to her ear, so that his beard was tickling her skin. “That means, you will cook, do the laundry, and clean the house… !”

Her body felt warm against Eric’s thin t-shirt. She was so much smaller than him, that Eric had no problem to control her and to keep her fixed against the wall. He even cool catch a glimpse down her tank top when he leaned in, but that would have to wait until later…
 
Sarah screamed when he pinned her to the wall struggling and then when she felt his hot breath on her ear his bread tickling her skin she got quiet and scared. His body was pressing against hers he held her arm high enough that it hurts but not enough to break and if she hold really still she wouldnt force him to break her arm either.

She nodded at him as if saying she understood she tried to tippie toe to ease the pain in her arm her breathing quickening making her breasts press against the wall a bit more and make them look like they were going to fall out of her tank top but werent.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks as her other hand tried to push him away her hand on the side of his hip as she whimpered.

"let me go your hurting me.....!"

She didnt dare wiggle or struggle afraid it might just hurt even more or worse, she also tried to look back over her shoulder to him.
 
Eric was still looking down at the smooth breasts in Sarah’s top. He wondered whether she was wearing a bra or not, her boobs had a nice medium size, just like Eric liked it, so that didn’t really need the support. Finally, he returned his focus to the crying and wimping 19 year old. “I know that I am hurting you, just remember that when you think about crossing me again.”

He let her arm go and stepped away from Sarah. “Now, turn around and look at me!” He looked sternly at her, but did not wait for any reaction to continue with his instructions. “Let’s see whether you understood me. You are going to clean up the table and the mess that you mother left in the kitchen. Once you are done with that, you come back to me for your next task. OH, and don’t dare to eat anything, you don’t deserve any breakfast, bitch. Besides, it wouldn’t hurt you to loose a few pounds anyway.” He laughed and turned to leave the room, wondering how well Sarah would follow his commands.
 
She sighed in relief when he had let her arm free slowly she pulled her arm infront of herself to rub it slightly turning slowly not looking up to him right away but then did. He told her what she was going to do she took a deep breath and nodded.

He then added that she was going to eat anything she could loose a pound or two and she grew angery she knew if she did or say anything right away she was going to have more pain or maybe even more then what she could think of. She let him leave the kitchen before she mumbled Asshole under her breath for herself to hear as she then slowly went to clean off the table.

Putting things in the fridge that belonged there and then the dishes in the skin she wiped the table off and then went to the skin letting water in it to wash the dishes.

When she was done washing the dishes she hadnt noticed that some water landed on her white tank top where her breasts and now hard nipple from the cool water was lightly see threw. She dryed and put away the dishes and then looked again seeing that she had done everything she headed back into the living room where he was.

"Eric done!"
 
The 43 year old was surprised that his future step daughter had actually done as instructed. The kitchen was spotless and it didn’t look like she had even tried to steal any food. “Good, very good… see, that wasn’t too hard, was it?” He looked over at her and noticed the nearly transparent top and the hard nipple under it. His dick jumped in his pants and Eric wondered how far he could push Sarah for his own pleasure.

Then he went to the living room and sat down on the couch. “Come here, bitch, we need to talk about the punishment for your lies.” He glanced back at her and added just on the side like it was nothing special, “And take off that top of yours, you got water on it.” He smiled confidently at her, showing her that he was in control and the he was pulling the strings.
 
She followed him in the living room walking around the couch where he sat down and stood before him. When he told her to take off her top she gasped and shook her head.

"No! I dont have anything on under it are you Crazy Eric?!"

She then took a step away from him knowing that she was probly going to regret what she said but she only had the tank top on and she wasnt going to get nacked for him thats why he had her mother she thought.

Her arms crossed over her chest some as if holding herself and hiding her breasts some as she then felt the wet spot on her shirt knowing that was what he ment with she had gotten water on it.
 
Eric looked at her in a threatening way and slowly got of the couch. “I said, take that fucking top off, bitch!” His voice was becoming louder and more powerful. Once he was fully standing, he launched himself forward with a quick move and grabbed Sarah’s throat. His strong hand was closing around it, taking away her breath and pulling her higher, so that she had to stand on her toes.

“Listen, when I say you shall take off your top, you take it off. That isn’t that difficult, is it?” He looked down at her, seeing the fear rising in her eyes. This gave him a huge thrill and he felt his dick becoming a bit hard. “So, let’s try this again, slut. Take off your fucking shirt!” He let go of Sarah’s throat and pushed her back, so that she was stumbling a bit through the room.
 
"Ahhh..."

She screamed as he jumped forward and grabed her throat her hands quickly went to his wrist trying to get his hand off her throat her eyes wide open full of fear now. She wasnt sure anymore what he would or would not do to her anymore.

When he let her go and pushed her lightly she coughed and almost fell over the couch table and held her throat some tears welling up in her eyes afraid of him.

She looked at the stairs behind him and thought about running into her room and locking herself in so he wouldnt get to her. She waited till he was distracted lightly as she started to act like she was going to undress like he demanded of her but then ran to the stairs to run up to her room to lock herself in.
 
“Damn, you fucking little bitch!” Eric got up and raced after Ashley’s daughter. Although she had a decent head start, he closed in on her when they went up the stairs. His advantage in body hight really made all the difference and so he could tackle her from behind, once she had reached the upper floor. They crashed to the floor and landed on top of the 19 year old. His strong, heavy body kept her in place even if she would have reacted faster again.

Breathing heavily, Eric grabbed Sarah’s hair and pulled her to her knees when he got up. “I guess I will have to handle you a bit harder, bitch.” He pulled her along into the master bedroom and threw her onto the big bed that he and Ashley shared since a few weeks. He crawled over her onto the bed and pinned her body down, with one hand again on her fragile throat.
 
When he tackled her she hot the floor which knocked her breath out of her so she couldnt fight right away. He pulled her hair up so she would kneel she screamed and her hands went to his trying to free her hair from his grip.

"LET ME GOOOOooooo!!"

He then pulled her to her mothers bedroom and threw her on the bed but before she could react and fight or run again he had pinned her to the bed his hand back n her throat both her hands went to his hand trying to free her throat from his grip her legs kicking and struggling to knock him off of her.

Nothing what she was trying was helping she gasped for air as she started to feel light headed the more she was struggling and fighting the more her body struggled trying to breath. Feeling that she was loosing consciousness threw all her fighting she stoped trying to stay wake as long as she could not wanting to give him the chance of doing what he wanted without her able to try and fight him at least.
 
Eric pressed his fingers tightly around the small through, Sarah’s hand were only able to scratch him, but didn’t make him loose his grip. He felt how her struggles were becoming less and less coordinated and weaker. His training at the navy had given him a very good knowledge of how long he could take away someone’s breath without causing permanent damage. Seeing the panic and fear on Sarah’s face was making Eric smile and he felt himself getting hard again. He just liked it too much to see that brad struggle helpless under his grip.

Suddenly Sarah’s struggles stopped and she fainted, that was the moment that Eric had waited for. He released his hold on her throat and fresh air filled her lunges again. However, he knew that she would be out cold for a short moment, which he used to get the handcuffs form the bed side drawer. Quickly he grabbed her arms and cuffed her hand over her head to the metal bed frame, securing her in her place.

Then he sat back and waited with a big smile on his face for his new toy to wake up…
 
She then felt everything go black as a single tear rolled down her cheek her fear in her eyes was still able to be read as her hands droped and her body went weak and stoped moving she had passed out.

After a few mins she starts to wake turning her head slowly back and forth. Her lungs burned lightly from not able to breath right before as she then remembered where she was and why she was she gapsed and then tried to pull her arms infront of her to keep her self safe but then she noticed she couldnt her wrists were cuffed up over her head she cried as she started to struggle she then quickly looked to see where Eric is as she then saw him with his smile she whimpered and tried to scoot away from him further to her hands maybe she would find a way to get free.

"Pleaseeeee Eric uncuff me I promise Ill treat my mom better and I won..wont try to get you kicked out anymore and and I promise to do more chores in the house pleaseeeeee just let me goooo..."
 
Back
Top