orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lean over and kiss your lips. Our tongues touch. I hold you tight. My hand moves between your legs. I can feel your erection.

My cock is so hard...the kiss starts slowly and become more passionate...feels so great
 
I unbuckle your pants and unzip you. I pull out your huge shaft. My hand wraps around it and starts to squeeze.
 
Please stroke it nice...my hand finds it into your pants...I can feel the wetness on your panties...my fingertips slip inside...feeling all the fine smooth wet silkiness...you start to sigh ;)
 
I lay on the floor, waiting for you to come to me. I spread my legs apart, my pussy dripping.
 
Oh baby...i just want to go down on you right now...when I put my face between your legs please grab my head and push it into you as I french kiss your lovely wet tingling pussy...please feel how good this feels and makes your lips so swollen...yes
 
My knees take your face and holds it still. My hand pulls at your hair to bring you closer to my clit.

"Lick me....." I beg.

Meanwhile, I lick your stiff member. I suck the tip then take your whole shaft.
 
Our eyes meet again and we embrass in a passionate kiss one more time....ths time completely naked embrassing each other and playing at the same time we are both so wet...we then decide to go into a 69...you are on top...you are so wet and taste sooo awesome...luv it ;)
 
I crawl on top of him, taking his shaft into my mouth. It stands up straight and throbs. John licks my pussy as my knees press against his head.
 
I want you to start to ride my face...I want to eat you so good that you will get dizzy and forget where you are at...I am using my tongue so nicely and fingertips caressing your wet slippery clit....I slip a finger in behind to hold your orgasm in...you feel like you are going to explode..as I eat you more and my tongue begins to go deeper with my fingertips caressing all around
 
"Doing well." I cross my legs as I sit on the stool. I take a sip of my drink, showing off my thighs.
 
"Not much, sir.....How about you?" I watched the handsome man come closer, until i could feel his breath on my face.
 
"looking for a woman like to, to relieve my tension with" looking you up and down from close range, enjoying the smell of you....
 
I turn my face and kiss his lips.

"mmmmm.......I might be able to relieve your tension."
 
"I do hope so" kissing you back firmly....... running my hands up and down her sides
 
My hand slipped between your legs. I could feel your shaft throbbing inside your pants. I slowly unzipped your pants and pulled your cock out.
 
I kiss you as u do... my hands groping your ass, then one moving up and squeezing your firm breast
 
I feel your hand squeezing my behind and your other hand squeezing my breast. I moan softly.
 
I moan myself as u grip my cock... I pinch a nipple gently, and grope your ass harder.... "wanna go somewhere with easier access?" smiling down at u (being 6'5) and kissing u
 
"Oh, yes.....there is a back room with a couch on it."

I gasped as he pinched my nipple. He held me so close, gripping my behind. I kissed him again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top