What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

It's impossible to write down, but that thing my husband splutters out when he wants me to know that if I continue doing what I do, he'll cum any second. Watching and hearing him struggle on the edge gets me so, so, so fucking hot!
 
The crazy red head who said to me 'take me back to mine and use me, treat me like a thing!'
 
I love chatting with other men on this site about how they would screw my wife. For some reason it's always so hot when they get to the part where they remove my wife's panties. So something like " I slide her panties off" always gets me going.

Also her ass has only known my tongue and cock. I love descriptions of them eating her ass and then fucking her there.
 
My wife saying "I want you cum in my pussy". I blow my load instantly.
 
Whore and slut definitely get me going as well as being told to "take it."
Hands down my top favorite. Add in a reach around... I hope you brought a poncho!
"bend over, bitch, and grab your ankles!"
Yes, Sir!
I dont think I have just one favorite. And really, for me, its more about how its growled into my ear than what the actual words are. ;)
*nods along feverishly* Uh-huhh! So primal, it strokes my ego like nothing else can.
I want to taste you...
Classic panty dropper!

"I can suck my own nipples... want too see?"
Are you sure your not from Ontario (around 2004)? I was that quoted girl on the bus. ;)
Being told "Don't fucking move, I'm going to drill that little pussy."
Do you still have that poncho?
 
Last edited:
he tells me that "this cock was made for your pussy". it turns a faucet on down there.
he tells me I once told him during anal to "Fuck Me til my Eyes pop out". I don't remember that (probably a bit of wine), but he says he came on the spot. he also seems to love "my pussy needs kissing"
 
A few years ago, a son's friend that I worked with once confided in me that he would love to fuck this other friend's mom, ass to mouth. I have been jacking off ever since thinking of what he said, and thinking of him fucking my wife, his other friend's old mom ass to mouth.

Another time years ago I was drinking with a friend one night and he told me how he'd love to fuck my wife, that she would love his big hard cock in her. I still imagine being his cleanup cuckold and thinking of my wife loving how his cock would stretch her pussy.
 
Pet.

In any context: ‘hello, pet’; ‘bend over for me, pet’; ‘get your tongue busy, pet’; ‘what are we having for dinner, pet?’.

It doesn’t matter - I’m instantly ready for whatever my lover has in mind.
 
Back
Top