Can men cum without touching?

Umm about prostaste business. Can someone explain, in detail how that is done. I desperately want to cum from something in my ass and in my ass alone. All you gotta do is apply pressure? Cause I can feel what I think to be the prostate in my ass with my fingers I mean, it feels so good to touch it and I think that I can cum if I had the right stimulation. I've gone as far as to thinking about trying a guy... Even though everything about a guy turns me off. Hell for argument sake, I've thought about finding a girl with a dick to fuck me til I cum. I mean I know what I said about dudes but this very thought alone makes me want to suck a dick also. Not necessarily a mans dick I'd rather it be a hot girls dick. :) but I'll take whatever when that time comes. :/ I came from fucking a hairbrush one time. I was day dreaming that my girlfriend and her gay Friend talked me into getting fucked and I loved it. I think I loved it with a dude in my mind as long as my girl was right there smiling turned on moaning and gettin off by it. Otherwise I'll do everything with a tranny. But anyway, can someone tell me the best way to milk my prostate? I desperately need this orgasm and please preferably without going and buy some dildo, I mean I will but just help me get off first. Please help me, you may save me from doing something gay, when I am not gay.

I have a few suggestions:

1) Calm down.

2) Slow down.

3) If you can feel what you think is your prostate, try massaging however feels good. (Think about trying it at the rhythm you pulse during ejaculation.)

4) You might be able to get this at a massage parlor / spa, but since you never know how far a place or provider will go, you might end up frustrated instead.

5) So if self-massage doesn't do it for you, I would strongly recommend a prostitute. (One talented finger is going to be a hell of a lot more enjoyable than the other alternatives you listed.)

- curl
 
When I started this thread, I had no idea that it would go over a hundred posts! Thanks for your input, all and sundry.
 
When I started this thread, I had no idea that it would go over a hundred posts! Thanks for your input, all and sundry.

What's that old saying about "careful what you wish for"? :D

Just one little addendum concerning "wet dreams". While it is common for there to be some physical abrasion by cloth or what have you, it is not strictly speaking necessary. Whether it is used or not, the male body continues to make semen. When the reservoir is full, it's going to dump it. Period.

If the only time this occurs is during nocturnal emission, i.e., an asexual, then the refractory period is going to be a long time between. Sometimes months in later life.

If, on the other hand, the person is sexually active, even if it is autoeroticism, then the glands kick it up a notch and manufacture it faster. However, it is uncommon for the reservoir to get full enough to spontaneously kick it out if that is the case, since the guy in question will typically find a balance between sexual activity and production.

To do so after that point would require them to refrain from engaging in any type of sexual exploration, including masturbation, long enough for the reservoir to reach it's overfilled capacity.

And it just dawned on me just how big a nerd I am that I gave it that much thought. :eek:
 
I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if someone else has already said something similar. But I did have a guy cum without touching while we were 'chatting'. He had been masturbating, but had, as he put it, 'taken a break' and was just reading what I was typing. I didn't know he'd stopped at the time, but that was the moment I decided to describe something a little unusual, that I knew he wanted a lot. Bingo! Everywhere. Lots.

That's the only time I can remember something like that happening.
 
Not exactly hands free, but sometimes when I'm hard I'll press down at the base of my cock and tense my thighs and just hold it there until I come. It's a different type of orgasm than you get by jacking, and I love it. Anyone else out there do this?
 
Oh Cum Now!

When I was young and in my prime and all that other crap I would often precum and cum in my jeans. It wasn't planned or always a fun thing to do. It just happened. I could look at a girl and think of what I'd do to her and next thing I was shooting a load.
At the beach after we married my wife and her GF's talked me into wearing brief bikinis. Another thing I wasn't proud of. But when getting the attention of hot young girls a guy will do almost anything. I wouldn't wear those pastel or flowery girlie looking bikinis. After all I'm a man!
Some of those swimsuits were very stretchy and made of something soft and clingy. When at a crowded beach looking at bikini clad ladies that extra form fit and the slippery feel often caused unwanted ejaculation. Many times I had to roll on my belly or head for the nearest water.
Then there were the times I fondled tittites and pussies. Often very embarrassing shooting all over a sweet young ladies ass or belly.
So for me the answer is yes, or was!
 
I recently discovered ASMR recordings, and binaural beats recordings. These are something like the infamous Brown Note, which supposedly makes people shit themselves. But I guess you could call them a "White Note." These also had some dirty talk and sexy sounds embedded in the files, so they were almost like a hypnosis recording. One of them made me cum completely hands-free, and I'm trying to replicate the experiment. It was a really weird experience, but it was awesome.
Plus, after it was over, I started stroking and came again in under a minute!
 
I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if someone else has already said something similar. But I did have a guy cum without touching while we were 'chatting'. He had been masturbating, but had, as he put it, 'taken a break' and was just reading what I was typing. I didn't know he'd stopped at the time, but that was the moment I decided to describe something a little unusual, that I knew he wanted a lot. Bingo! Everywhere. Lots.

That's the only time I can remember something like that happening.
wow. I want to chat with you and experience this for myself. Sounds incredibly hot. I have done this before chatting with a few others who, like you, were quite inspiring!
 
Oh, that wasn't any particular skill on my part. We were quite close at that point and I knew exactly which buttons to push with him.

wow. I want to chat with you and experience this for myself. Sounds incredibly hot. I have done this before chatting with a few others who, like you, were quite inspiring!
 
I often cum when licking my wifes asshole, my genitals are not beeinig touched... .)
 
Tell me more

I've heard stories and I'm sure that it's possible (anything's possible), but I personally need at least some stimulation. If I want a hands-off orgasm I use a TENS machine to get myself off. Works like a charm and feels fantastic.
I have a TENS unit and did have this thought when I first got it.
How does it, or how do to hook it up, one pad on the head and one on the base?
 
Yes, they can

As mentioned above I have came from eating my girlfriend and giving her orgasms.
And, when I was younger and horny all the time, it happened a few times. Can't remember the specifics now. Like the guy said, it the same as wet dreams, stimulation does it

AND, it is possible to come without being hard!;)
 
Back
Top