Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

I am female and have only ever been in relationships with men. I am certainly bicurious and would love to explore another woman's body although I am not sure I could go down on her 🙈 I think the idea of women being together is extremely sexy and hope one day that I create or take the opportunity to try being intimate with a woman. I am based in Europe and would love to chat to others in similar situations.

Yes, we are a little shy sometimes. Especially when we're married and love our husbands
but crave/lust/dream/remember other encounters.

But that's okay. It's natural to feel a little shy. I actually love trying to balance the nervous excitement
about a new encounter with the courage to say something but not "too much" - it's almost impossible! :)

Yes, we are a little shy sometimes. Especially when we're married and love our husbands
but crave/lust/dream/remember other encounters.

But that's okay. It's natural to feel a little shy. I actually love trying to balance the nervous excitement
about a new encounter with the courage to say something but not "too much" - it's almost impossible! :)

It's exhilarating, although I don't know about you it drives me round the bend eventually! So sometimes I do end up saying ''too much'', especially after a glass or two...

Of course when it works :cattail:

Oh and if anyone is interested, I'm always happy to chat x

I've only had two experiences with woman, one in High school and one with a co worker about 2 years ago. (28yo)

I have really enjoyed chatting with woman on here though, so I'm happy to share dirty stories and thoughts with anyone one here.

Verrrrrrry single right now so maybe my third experience is coming soon.

Without trying to pry honey; How'd your dalliance go with your co-worker? Never been there myself. x

It's exhilarating, although I don't know about you it drives me round the bend eventually! So sometimes I do end up saying ''too much'', especially after a glass or two...

Of course when it works :cattail:

Oh and if anyone is interested, I'm always happy to chat x

Check your PM's in a minute ;) :)

I've only had two experiences with woman, one in High school and one with a co worker about 2 years ago. (28yo)

I have really enjoyed chatting with woman on here though, so I'm happy to share dirty stories and thoughts with anyone one here.

Verrrrrrry single right now so maybe my third experience is coming soon.

Check your PM's in two minutes ;) :)

Without trying to pry honey; How'd your dalliance go with your co-worker? Never been there myself. x

Yes, deets please. Inquiring minds you know ….

I just found this thread! Big yes to being bi-curious and being shy of crossing the line. I’ve once played with a girl online, which was so much fun, and once ran away when a longtime online friend tried to get more flirty. I am single and live in Europe and do love to have fun every now and then online. ;)

27/f/Fl, Bisexual switch.
I'd love to talk to another female with similar interests to mine...

Bdsm, incest fantasy, group play, consensual nonconsent, etc

GreenEyes2012 on kik

Very shy, totally agree...I’m married but have been given permission by my husband to fuck a woman, but...I want it to happen organically. I do know one thing for sure...I’m going to be a GREAT pussy eater.

i am very brave online but not so much on the street. My gayday is all jacked up. I never know if someone is bi or not

This is a perfect thread for me

I am 41, have always been in a relationship with men, and just really curious about being with a woman. I never had the opportunity to do so, and I am not how to get that opportunity. And while I have fantasies about being with other women, I am not sure if it makes me bisexual, and I don't think I will know unless I try. Would love to talk to someone about it. I don't want to be too forward with someone here. (I know...weird)

I can say as a married mom that I am VERY shy out and about in the RW (for those of you on here that know me that may come as a bit of a shock though LOL)

However, I recently met someone in my yoga class. I told myself she was just being nice one day and that she was coming onto me the next. It helped that we kept chatting whenever we saw each other though.

When she offered to buy me a Starbucks after class one morning a few weeks ago I almost didn't accept. I really did have to be somewhere but I decided to take a chance.

Last Friday we had lunch. We hugged hello but then kissed goodbye - friendly little European pecks at first that, after an awkward silent pause turned into first one, then another, quick kiss on the lips.

This past Monday we saw each other in yoga class. It was a little awkward but I had been thinking about her constantly so I was just happy to see her, be near her. We talked afterwards in the parking lot for at least 20 minutes standing there oblivious to the heat beating down on us. We shared how much we both loved our lunch together the previous Friday. There were a lot of people around. We made plans to meet for lunch on Wednesday. She said she wanted to kiss me again.

I, of course, melted right there on the spot.

But we literally had an audience there in front of the gym with all the other people coming and going. So we squeezed each others hands and gave each other a little hug.

We were suppose to see each other again today for lunch but I couldn't get a sitter.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, it's okay to be a little shy. It can still work out. Neither of us is pushing it. But that's okay. We're both moving out of our comfort zones but at our own pace.

All I know is I can't wait to see her again but I have no idea what I'll say or what we'll talk about. :)

Liz all I can is if you feel like keeping us all here in the loop you'd be enriching all of our sleepx

Twstmybody: You're always welcome.

BadSnowflake: It not just you! Mine is well documented to be broken, especially under the influence!

Shy, VERY curious, older, BBW who longs to know what it would feel like to be with and fully explore another woman's body and curves.

Liz all I can is if you feel like keeping us all here in the loop you'd be enriching all of our sleepx

Ava, I thought you knew me well enough by now to know you should never encourage me lol. (I already feel like I said too much. But I was just trying to show that shyness isn't that uncommon even for women that are in touch and admit and explore their bi-sexuality.)

Shy, VERY curious, older, BBW who longs to know what it would feel like to be with and fully explore another woman's body and curves.

I'm pretty sure with this crowd all you have to do is ask :)

I will say this though: you've never really been properly kissed until you've been kissed by another woman. At least not in my experience anyways. Anyone else?

Ava, I thought you knew me well enough by now to know you should never encourage me lol. (I already feel like I said too much. But I was just trying to show that shyness isn't that uncommon even for women that are in touch and admit and explore their bi-sexuality.)

I'm pretty sure with this crowd all you have to do is ask :)

I will say this though: you've never really been properly kissed until you've been kissed by another woman. At least not in my experience anyways. Anyone else?

True. Kissing a man is not the same.

Sorry Liz that's my selective memory.. And yes I agree, although I'd add reticence too.

sometimes shy, not always. depends if a connection..
or a nice sexy exchange of like minds ...:rose:

Omg, that is so hot. I hope for a sexual experience with another sexy woman. I imagine the sex will be the best ever.

Back