new to site,how do i atttact older,mature,and dare i say elderly ladies.

Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Posts
203
Hi i am new to this site.But have posted several items.
So far i am very pleased,and have chatted to some lovely ladies,do keep coming.
But i do have a desire,love,and preference for older ladies
I am a gentleman,in my 60s,so have more in common with them.Since a lad i have always found older ladies,more appealing,more interesting,and more arousing..
And to be honest the Older,the better.(my oldest lover,so far was a delightful,mere 89yo,,a lovely,sensual lady,we had years of fun,,,of course not all were that old,,,)
I am sure somewhere,on this site,there must be interested lady,to chat to,maybe more,
I am discrete,imaginative,and love to hear about the past,your exsperiances,and maybe flirt. A little,,,happy to oblige any request,see where we go.
Hope to hear soon....Bob.xxx
 
The same way you attract women of any age: by being interesting, charming and handsome. If you can't manage interesting, wealthy will do in a pinch.

The key here is to interact with women in general, be charming (or at least polite) to most of them, and select the ones that happen to fit your specific criteria and without telling them that they are "elderly enough" to meet your specific kink.
 
Back
Top