It's 2am Somewhere

So it’s not 2 am

But I’m still bored and looking to chat. Any bored women out there? PM me and we can talk about kik, or just pm back and forth. Women only.

It's the kind of night where I honestly just want someone to use me. Not looking to get on kik tonight, but very interested in messing around in PMs here.

On kik for a few if you wanna chat

beeteetiger1

Oh and I love your tumbler page

Thanks! I've been on it a bit more this evening. I'm not on kik yet, my phone is charging.

I figured I'd let the old thread die since it reached six pages and is at least two years old.

I'm 31 SWF. I don't mind friendly chatting, but generally I come here for other things. I sometimes use kik, but not always. Some nights I just like to sit on the forum and talk through PMs. I love teasing, talking dirty, and playing around online. You can be literally anything online, and I absolutely love exploring that. You can tell total strangers your biggest fantasies and sluttiest moments, or go in the total reverse to let someone instruct and teach your sweet little innocent soul.

PM me if you're bored and interested in messing around, I usually answer at least once.

Edit: Please don't message me here to tell me that you sent me one on kik. If I'm on kik, I'll see it. Chances are though that I am not on there.

This is a reference to How I Met Your Mother!?!

Back